NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kommisar
    Dark Chancellor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2005
    • 7328

    #406
    Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

    you have no idea


    my main man lapierre lays it DOWN. he even called it before the period lmao.

    Comment

    • igotrhythm
      Fractals!
      • Sep 2004
      • 6535

      #407
      Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

      Man, I wanted Schneider in net last night, but Luongo found a way to get it done.

      And we're going back to Beantown. Hopefully the management has found a way to keep the ice from warming up and causing all sorts of shenanigans. Half of me wants a home-team series, but I still want Vancouver to take it here. The longer this series goes, the more Boston will keep hammering Vancouver's remaining defensemen.

      I know I wanted Vancouver to clinch at home when the series started, but now I don't care how it ends as long as Thomas is reduced to a quivering puddle.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #408
        Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

        Not only is it a home team series, it's a whoever-scores-first-wins series as well. Which throws a nice little wrench if Vancouver scores first in Game 6.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • MarukuAntoni
          mmmMMMmmm
          • Apr 2007
          • 521

          #409
          Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Not only is it a home team series, it's a whoever-scores-first-wins series as well. Which throws a nice little wrench if Vancouver scores first in Game 6.
          So they are now one game away from you blowing the biggest fountain of load in your life.
          IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

          Comment

          • kommisar
            Dark Chancellor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2005
            • 7328

            #410
            Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

            why the hell would they skip the whole weekend for the next game. winning the stanley cup on sunday would be hella baller. nah now it's monday or wednesday.

            Comment

            • igotrhythm
              Fractals!
              • Sep 2004
              • 6535

              #411
              Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

              Originally posted by MarukuAntoni
              So they are now one game away from you blowing the biggest fountain of load in your life.
              Holy shit lmao. Sigged. XD
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

              Comment

              • MopeyJoe
                FFR Veteran
                • Dec 2010
                • 431

                #412
                Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                Originally posted by igotrhythm
                Holy shit lmao. Sigged. XD
                I almost sigged the post that you just sigged.
                So I've returned. Maybe I can stick around for awhile.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #413
                  Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                  Originally posted by MarukuAntoni
                  So they are now one game away from you blowing the biggest fountain of load in your life.
                  Basically!
                  I'm trying to convince some friends to go into Vancouver for Game 6.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • kommisar
                    Dark Chancellor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 7328

                    #414
                    Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                    join the 100,000+ people downtown

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #415
                      Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                      Exactly!
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • MopeyJoe
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 431

                        #416
                        Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                        Originally posted by T-Force
                        I'm trying to convince some friends to go into Vancouver for Game 6.
                        But Game 6 is in Boston though. Unless you're talking about the celebration if Vancouver wins Game 6.
                        So I've returned. Maybe I can stick around for awhile.

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #417
                          Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                          No, no. I'm trying to get friends to go to either a restaurant to watch the game, or maybe even to the CBC plaza or one of the other locations such as Hamilton and Georgia streets to watch and party it up with fellow blue and green bleeders.

                          Hamilton and Georgia:
                          Originally posted by Bluearrowll
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • kommisar
                            Dark Chancellor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 7328

                            #418
                            Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                            GET hype

                            Comment

                            • MaxGhost
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 2141

                              #419
                              Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                              TBH I have a bad feeling about this game :/

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #420
                                Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

                                I've been holding a table for 35 minutes. It's frickin' busy here in Abbotsford. If we win, South Fraser Way will be MENTAL! (expect pictures and videos from me)

                                Predictions? I'm going with a 2-1 OT victory for Vancouver. 2nd OT at that.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...