Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrPoptart
    Steam Id: MstrPoptart
    • Mar 2005
    • 475

    #151
    Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

    lol, now rushy's on a roll, gg rushy
    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
    My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #152
      Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

      I was like 78% sure it was Tosh, who doesn't love that show?


      Comment

      • LoneW0lf
        ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
        • May 2008
        • 1800

        #153
        Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        I was like 78% sure it was Tosh, who doesn't love that show?
        I thought people would have guessed that sooner xD.
        I hate my name.

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #154
          Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

          Forgot about it for a sec


          Comment

          • ichliebekase
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2006
            • 3213

            #155
            Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

            This game is trill practice x_x
            Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
            We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
            =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
            Garden Party - Dance, level 38

            Comment

            • MrPoptart
              Steam Id: MstrPoptart
              • Mar 2005
              • 475

              #156
              Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway


              as far as I got, first try.
              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
              My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

              Comment

              • LoneW0lf
                ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                • May 2008
                • 1800

                #157
                Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                Originally posted by ichliebekase
                This game is trill practice x_x
                I know, I don't think I've gotten passed the 800 guy yet.
                I hate my name.

                Comment

                • ce1545
                  One Truth Prevails
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 385

                  #158
                  Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                  Beaten lol I love trills.

                  Comment

                  • MrPoptart
                    Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 475

                    #159
                    Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                    apparently you get extra points if you don't mess up.
                    aww ninja's I just beat it too


                    "64 bit perfect keylogger free"

                    someone cheated. =P
                    Last edited by MrPoptart; 01-26-2011, 03:12 PM.
                    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                    My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                    Comment

                    • ce1545
                      One Truth Prevails
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 385

                      #160
                      Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                      A keylogger doesn't do that, plus i was searching that because my little brothers seem to get on my laptop even though they have their own computers.

                      Comment

                      • hcmushroom
                        지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 218

                        #161
                        Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                        ugh i just beat it too ><

                        Comment

                        • LoneW0lf
                          ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                          • May 2008
                          • 1800

                          #162
                          Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                          new challenge. What was my favorite TV show growing up(animated). Hint, its still played on TV today. Not new episodes, reruns.
                          I hate my name.

                          Comment

                          • ce1545
                            One Truth Prevails
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 385

                            #163
                            Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                            Courage the cowardly dog.

                            Comment

                            • MrPoptart
                              Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 475

                              #164
                              Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                              spongebob
                              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                              My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #165
                                Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                                Originally posted by ce1545
                                Courage the cowardly dog.
                                that was my guess.

                                erm........ [guess]


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...