Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #106
    Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

    I got up at 7:23 all last year :P


    Comment

    • LoneW0lf
      ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
      • May 2008
      • 1800

      #107
      Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      6:25? loll
      I was playing mw2 guys my bad. you win =D
      and i leave my house at 6:30 since I'm champ.
      I hate my name.

      Comment

      • xVaLoRx
        MYFUCKINGSOUND
        • Nov 2009
        • 1427

        #108
        Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

        Anymore giveaways or did you run out?

        Comment

        • MrPoptart
          Steam Id: MstrPoptart
          • Mar 2005
          • 475

          #109
          Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

          why did you get up at 7:23, does it take you exactly 7 mins to get ready and to school or something?
          Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
          My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

          Comment

          • LoneW0lf
            ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
            • May 2008
            • 1800

            #110
            Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

            Originally posted by xVaLoRx
            Anymore giveaways or did you run out?
            Nope. At 81k now and Ima go until I have 0.

            Next up, guess my 2nd favorite TV show for 7K (not Futurama =))
            My favorite breed of dog- 13k
            I hate my name.

            Comment

            • MrPoptart
              Steam Id: MstrPoptart
              • Mar 2005
              • 475

              #111
              Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

              Labrador

              family guy
              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
              My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #112
                Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                South Park
                Pit Bull


                Comment

                • MrPoptart
                  Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 475

                  #113
                  Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                  Venture brothers

                  bosten terrier
                  Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                  My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #114
                    Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                    American Dad
                    Bull Dog


                    Comment

                    • MrPoptart
                      Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 475

                      #115
                      Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                      aqua teen hunger force

                      golden retriever
                      Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                      My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                      Comment

                      • rushyrulz
                        Digital Dancing!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 12985

                        #116
                        Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                        Aqua Teen Hunger Force is lamesauce

                        Robot Chicken
                        Husky


                        Comment

                        • MrPoptart
                          Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 475

                          #117
                          Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                          dexter

                          spaniel
                          Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                          My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #118
                            Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                            Simpsons
                            Wolf (they're dogs right?)


                            Comment

                            • LoneW0lf
                              ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                              • May 2008
                              • 1800

                              #119
                              Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Aqua Teen Hunger Force is lamesauce

                              Robot Chicken
                              Husky
                              Husky <3. You win again. and hey ATHF is good.
                              I hate my name.

                              Comment

                              • MrPoptart
                                Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 475

                                #120
                                Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                                House
                                Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                                My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                                Comment

                                Working...