Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LoneW0lf
    ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
    • May 2008
    • 1800

    #316
    Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

    Originally posted by ce1545
    big red
    winrar.
    I hate my name.

    Comment

    • LoneW0lf
      ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
      • May 2008
      • 1800

      #317
      Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

      OK! 8k for whoever can guess when I'm majoring in.
      I'll allow a few guesses per post.
      I hate my name.

      Comment

      • hcmushroom
        지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
        • Apr 2006
        • 218

        #318
        Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

        biology
        chemistry
        physics

        Comment

        • MrPoptart
          Steam Id: MstrPoptart
          • Mar 2005
          • 475

          #319
          Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

          computer science
          design
          phycology
          Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
          My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

          Comment

          • ce1545
            One Truth Prevails
            • Dec 2006
            • 385

            #320
            Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

            Computer Information Technology

            Comment

            • hcmushroom
              지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
              • Apr 2006
              • 218

              #321
              Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

              english?
              physical therapy

              Comment

              • MrPoptart
                Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                • Mar 2005
                • 475

                #322
                Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                engineering
                sales
                law
                Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                Comment

                • hcmushroom
                  지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 218

                  #323
                  Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                  mech engineering
                  electrical engineering

                  Comment

                  • LoneW0lf
                    ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                    • May 2008
                    • 1800

                    #324
                    Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                    Originally posted by MrPoptart
                    computer science
                    design
                    phycology
                    Well that was quick.
                    I hate my name.

                    Comment

                    • ce1545
                      One Truth Prevails
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 385

                      #325
                      Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                      damn

                      Comment

                      • MrPoptart
                        Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 475

                        #326
                        Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                        Science Technologies
                        history
                        sports
                        Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                        My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                        Comment

                        • hcmushroom
                          지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 218

                          #327
                          Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                          Originally posted by MrPoptart
                          Science Technologies
                          history
                          sports
                          sports?? O.o

                          Comment

                          • LoneW0lf
                            ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                            • May 2008
                            • 1800

                            #328
                            Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                            ANYWAY GENTS. I would to thank everyone who has posted in this thread and made it so much fun for me. I gave out 170k credits and now I'm at 0 (:

                            Once again, thanks for playing guys, I hope you all enjoy yer credits!
                            I hate my name.

                            Comment

                            • MrPoptart
                              Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 475

                              #329
                              Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                              Yay, thanks for the credits, I had fun, who won the last one?
                              Last edited by MrPoptart; 01-26-2011, 04:28 PM.
                              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                              My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                              Comment

                              • hcmushroom
                                지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 218

                                #330
                                Re: Wolf's Minigames Credits Giveaway

                                thanks man, unfortunate the credits came from the fact that you're leaving...

                                EDIT: now i have enough credits for final fantasy last battle festival w00t~

                                Comment

                                Working...