Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ichliebekase
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2006
    • 3213

    #316
    Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

    ;] Thanks Plan XD we needed that win sooo incredibly bad. Miami lost, another plus for the Ravens and the playoffs. Now for this Jets/Pittsburgh game...I picked the Jets, I hope I get another win for this too because I want playoffs 3 years in a row!

    Crap, just got another loss for the Giants. Poo. Even Frankie got a bunch of losses this week, and look at all the research he did ;]

    So including Thursday's game, I'm 5-6. Doing very poorly XD I'm too happy about the Ravens game to care though XD

    [In regards to the Philly/Giants game.]

    Jeez I know it's ridiculous. I watched it, he ran along the goal line to make sure the time ran out too. Smart move, but I'm still upset about the loss.

    And damn Shayne, I actually wasn't sure about that game but good call :]
    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

    Comment

    • Plan_Bsk81127
      snooches
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2007
      • 6420

      #317
      Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

      Up to 7 losses so far. Such a bad week for me. XD

      Comment

      • ichliebekase
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2006
        • 3213

        #318
        Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

        YYYYYYES!

        STEELERS LOSE!

        That means another win here, and more hopeful sights for the Ravens and a first round bye in the playoffs. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

        Rofl, just looked through, I was 1 of 3 people to say the Jets were going to win. I guess that's what happens when you pick based off of bias for the teams you need to win or lose ;]

        It's looking like I'm getting 3 more wins from the 4 o'clock games, bringing me to 8-6 for the week so far. I can still end up with double-digit wins this week :O
        Last edited by ichliebekase; 12-19-2010, 05:20 PM.
        Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
        We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
        =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
        Garden Party - Dance, level 38

        Comment

        • Plan_Bsk81127
          snooches
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2007
          • 6420

          #319
          Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

          lol, updated and so far nobody has DD wins. XD

          Comment

          • MetalAtlas
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2007
            • 1691

            #320
            Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

            i know its late and I was out all night, but i watched the game i recorded and damn, we were so so so close. It was an amazing freakin game, almost had another upset. The thing that blew it was Flynn's inexperience at the 2 minute drill. If rodgers was in, we totally would have won it. Oh man. Oh man o man. My heart is racing, and I'm disappointed, but wow. Amazing game. Noone can give me any flak whatsoever still. Im still happy.
            As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

            Comment

            • Matrixdude
              And She Screams My Name
              • Jun 2006
              • 1351

              #321
              Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

              Yeah Flynn's inexperience really came into play here, lost it for them.

              On the upside, did you see Brady's brilliance during the pat's last drive? He was totally on top of things. So glad the pats won, go bears! Btw I'm pretty sure this means bears have a playoff spot

              Comment

              • lumphoboextreme
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 8592

                #322
                Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                wow i did so ****ty this week on here. had 2 picks different on my real pickem and went 11-5 went 9-7 here lololol. awful refs cost the steelers a game.

                Comment

                • MetalAtlas
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 1691

                  #323
                  Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                  i lost by 2 points in my fantasy football playoffs >.< i was up by like 40 im so angry gah. And, i did horrible for picks, even though i did pull off some upsets. Well there's always next week. Curiously, whats going on here for the playoffs?
                  As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                  Comment

                  • lumphoboextreme
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 8592

                    #324
                    Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                    OMG lost fantasy football by 1 ****ing point. difference between 1st and 3rd in payouts. 200$. *facepalm*

                    Comment

                    • ichliebekase
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2006
                      • 3213

                      #325
                      Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                      Double digit wins because of last nights game, awesomesauce :] 10-6 for the week!

                      Next week picks, anyone?

                      Thursday:

                      CAR @ PIT [Although I'm PRAYING Carolina pulls another miraculous win out of their asses so that BALTIMORE WILL GET IN THE PLAYOFFS with 2 wins of their own :3]

                      Saturday:

                      DAL @ ARI

                      Sunday:

                      DET @ MIA
                      NE @ BUF
                      WAS @ JAC
                      NYJ @ CHI
                      SF @ STL
                      TEN @ KC
                      BAL @ CLE
                      IND @ OAK
                      HOU @ DEN
                      SD @ CIN
                      NYG @ GB [TBD on Rogers]
                      SEA @ TB
                      MIN @ PHI

                      Monday:

                      NO @ ATL [THIS will be an INTENSE game.]
                      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                      Comment

                      • Matrixdude
                        And She Screams My Name
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1351

                        #326
                        Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                        You think the Bears will beat the Jets? What exactly is your reasoning for that pick? I'll pick the Bears too but only because I loved them since I was 5 haha.

                        I think it'll be a good game, not sure who I'd pick if I wasn't gonna automatically pick Chicago.

                        EDIT: Also, our standings in this Pick 'Em are super close, hopefully it'll stay this way til the end!

                        Comment

                        • ichliebekase
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2006
                          • 3213

                          #327
                          Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                          Biased pick, to be honest. I hate the Jets with a passion and I think they suck balls. Plus, I need them to lose so the Ravens have more of a solid spot in the playoffs ;]

                          Last week, I picked twice off of bias. Those two games, I won. The Ravens and the Jets. I figure if I keep picking off of bias, I might win something XD
                          Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                          We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                          =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                          Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #328
                            Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                            Thursday:

                            CAR @ PIT

                            Saturday:

                            DAL @ ARI

                            Sunday:

                            DET @ MIA
                            NE @ BUF
                            WAS @ JAC
                            NYJ @ CHI
                            SF @ STL
                            TEN @ KC
                            BAL @ CLE
                            IND @ OAK
                            HOU @ DEN - Curses. Another close game that could go either way but I['m biased towards Houston. DON'T LET ME DOWN!
                            SD @ CIN
                            NYG @ GB
                            SEA @ TB
                            MIN @ PHI

                            Monday:

                            NO @ ATL - Dear god, can you say arguably best game of the year on paper? I'm going with the Saints. Bias plus they'll be hungrier after that loss last week.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • xBBx Takedown
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 2627

                              #329
                              Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                              Thursday:
                              CAR @ PIT

                              Saturday:
                              DAL @ ARI

                              Sunday:
                              DET @ MIA
                              NE @ BUF
                              WAS @ JAC
                              NYJ @ CHI
                              SF @ STL
                              TEN @ KC
                              BAL @ CLE
                              IND @ OAK
                              HOU @ DEN
                              SD @ CIN
                              NYG @ GB
                              SEA @ TB
                              MIN @ PHI

                              Monday:

                              NO @ ATL
                              Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                              Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                              Best AAA-Sword Strike
                              Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                              Comment

                              • MetalAtlas
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1691

                                #330
                                Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                                Thursday:
                                CAR @ PIT- PIT

                                Saturday:
                                DAL @ ARI- DAL

                                Sunday:
                                DET @ MIA- MIA
                                NE @ BUF- NE
                                WAS @ JAC- JAC
                                NYJ @ CHI- NYJ
                                SF @ STL- STL
                                TEN @ KC- KC
                                BAL @ CLE- BAL
                                IND @ OAK- IND
                                HOU @ DEN- HOU
                                SD @ CIN- SD
                                NYG @ GB- GB
                                SEA @ TB- TB
                                MIN @ PHI- PHI

                                Monday:

                                NO @ ATL- ATL
                                _________

                                Anyone who is picking the giants over green bay clearly didnt watch the game last week. They nerely beat the supercharged Patriots with their back up quaterback. Inexperience cost them the game. They are so on top of the Giants
                                As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...