Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lumphoboextreme
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 8592

    #451
    Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

    lol forgot to post picks in here this week would be 2-0. picks for tomorrow lets go pats and seattle. be real bold.

    Comment

    • Aldentron
      Forum User
      • Jul 2007
      • 828

      #452
      Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

      Pats are going to destroy the Jets
      I think Seattle is on fire, especially with the realization of Marshawn Lynch.

      Posted too late, but I would already be 1-1 if I realized today was Saturday...
      Originally posted by top
      what the hell happened to alden
      i remember a time when he wuz kewl

      like... wut

      Comment

      • Plan_Bsk81127
        snooches
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2007
        • 6420

        #453
        Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

        Looks like Seattle didnt show up today, easy win for Chicago.

        Comment

        • Matrixdude
          And She Screams My Name
          • Jun 2006
          • 1351

          #454
          Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

          Yeah I have no clue why you guys took Seattle over Chicago.

          Comment

          • ichliebekase
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2006
            • 3213

            #455
            Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

            Last I saw for the game, it was 21-0, now it's 28-0 XD :] makes me super happy. Go Bears :3
            Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
            We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
            =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
            Garden Party - Dance, level 38

            Comment

            • Plan_Bsk81127
              snooches
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2007
              • 6420

              #456
              Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

              Originally posted by Matrixdude
              Yeah I have no clue why you guys took Seattle over Chicago.
              lol, I took them because I dont like Chicago and I figured if Seattle came in the same as they did last week they had a shot. But they didnt show up like that so they arent standing a chance.

              Comment

              • ichliebekase
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2006
                • 3213

                #457
                Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                Seems like almost no one will go 4-0. Not sure about everyone, but the majority won't XD

                Oh well. The team that can beat Pittsburgh, I want them to win. I don't care if it's the Jets or the Patriots, it's whoever can knock out Pittsburgh from another Super Bowl.
                Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                Comment

                • Plan_Bsk81127
                  snooches
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 6420

                  #458
                  Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                  Originally posted by ichliebekase
                  Seems like almost no one will go 4-0. Not sure about everyone, but the majority won't XD

                  Oh well. The team that can beat Pittsburgh, I want them to win. I don't care if it's the Jets or the Patriots, it's whoever can knock out Pittsburgh from another Super Bowl.
                  haha ya, I dont want the Steelers to go to the Super Bowl, I really dont want the Jets to either just because I want the Pats to shut them up already today, but eh, as long as it isnt the steelers that go. lol

                  Im looking at Pats vs Packers in the super bowl atm

                  Comment

                  • ichliebekase
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2006
                    • 3213

                    #459
                    Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                    I'd enjoy seeing the Packers in the Super Bowl. To be honest, I don't mind who wins in the NFC now because I like both the Packers and the Bears so it's a win-win for me there. I just hate everyone from the AFC who's still in it. >.>
                    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                    Comment

                    • Matrixdude
                      And She Screams My Name
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1351

                      #460
                      Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                      Yeah everyone left in the afc I can't stand... Personally I'd like to see the jets go to the superbowl. I think the bears would have the best chance against the jets if they were to beat the pack next week.

                      Right now I see pats/bears in the super bowl, but it could easily go either way in the NFC.

                      Also, Seahawks are starting to actually catch the ball haha

                      Comment

                      • ichliebekase
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2006
                        • 3213

                        #461
                        Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                        It's nice and snowy in Chicago today :3 when I was watching earlier, all I saw was dropped balls because it was so cold.

                        Between the Patriots and the Jets, I don't care who wins, just beat the Steelers then lose to whoever wins on the NFC side and we'll call it a good season :]
                        Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                        We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                        =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                        Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                        Comment

                        • Plan_Bsk81127
                          snooches
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 6420

                          #462
                          Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                          lol, someone should let Seattle know they are a little late to start actually playing now. >.<

                          Comment

                          • ichliebekase
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2006
                            • 3213

                            #463
                            Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                            I'm actually starting to get concerned...this is not fun. Onside kick, they won't get it, Bears sit on the ball PLEASE?

                            Okay, it's all over now :]
                            Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                            We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                            =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                            Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                            Comment

                            • Suicidalfatman
                              Claws are better to FFR
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 678

                              #464
                              Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                              get out of my head matrix lol. glad to see bears vs packers next week. Wanted it to happen, unfortunately i have plain crackers and no cheese so pound them cheesheads next week bears so i have something to snack on ;3

                              Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                              Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                              Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                              Comment

                              • U.N. Owen
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 640

                                #465
                                Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                                Pretty happy with how the NFC has turned out so far. As long as the Pats don't win the AFC, then I'm happy.

                                Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

                                "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

                                Comment

                                Working...