Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
Collapse
X
-
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me. -
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
I've seen you say this a couple times, dude, it's crunch time for the Ravens, Harbough isn't a moron, they're going to pull a win. Only reason why we lost last week was because Pullamalu [or whutever his stupid name is] is a beast and got Flacco at the end.that too, as much as i hate the pats they're probably the overwhelming favorite to win the superbowl after today but i don't think they will. boldest pick was miami over the jets but houston is gonna beat baltimore tomorrow night too. i have a better record on the season for pickem than any nfl expert from any site. xD
In all seriousness, Houston doesn't stand a chance :/Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
=.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
Garden Party - Dance, level 38Comment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
lol actually, for right now lump I believe I'm one in the lead or at least tied for it
so not on "any" site ....
As for the Houston Baltimore game .... you say houston is gonna win, I say Baltimore wanna know why? Houston has no offense or defense, and with the ravens defense as it is, houston wouldn't be able to run or pass with lewis, reed, ngata, etc. etc.
Remember I TOLD you that the Pats would destroy the bears ....
Comment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
No offense? Right. One of the better quarterbacks of the past couple years as well as the rushing leader and arguably the best receiver over the past few seasons is no offense...Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?Comment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
lol i can't argue no defense but their offense is without a doubt top 5 in the NFL. i'm not in the lead on this because i missed the first week it was out, otherwise i'd have 9 misses in 3 weeks. current record on the year. 138-68. beats all the experts on yahoo and cbs sports by a long shot maybe i should get paid to pick football games -_-Comment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
this.
However, I fear for their inability to play for all 4 quarters. Coming from a houstonian.
Comment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
Well then answer me this, okay I give you they have a decent offense and right now is 6th in the NFL and their defense which is 31st. I give you that...
But, honestly then they should be so much better and scored so many more points eh?
They won't beat the ravens lol are you serious? For one, the ravens defense will stop Houston and its friggin rushing HB. Seeing as they are 6th in rushing defense. Passing defense they are = 12th okay not so shabby.
Houston Pass D = 32nd ..... Houston Rush D =oh wow 10th. Well that's about as useful as a keyboard, really. It IS useful they can stop the rush, however, willis mcgahee and Ray Rice will in fact run a lot, and will gain a lot of yards. If Ray Rice got the start as RB for the Ravens, you'd see well over 1400 yards rushing by now from him. He's very talented, and you best believe he's gonna get the ball a lot tonight.
Yes, again, I give you that houston has a good offense, but Schaub is averaging just as much as Flacco for per game yards etc. etc. he isn't that amazing to be honest. Neither is flacco lol but truthfully, its gonna come down to Rushing Defense, and personally, I think with Ray Lewis and Ed Reed blitzing a lot, its gonna be hard for them to run, Lewis isn't the captain because he doesn't know if they are running are passing, he IS the captain because he DOES know when a run is coming hence his audibles almost frequently. Good Luck Houston.
Final Score = Baltimore = 27, Houston = 14Comment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
lol, you'll feel bad if they actually do end up losing. XDComment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
haha I know but, it is football, no matter how good teams are they can always end up losing to some stupid mistakes.
I'll say this, if Joe Flacco doesn't come prepared Houston will wreck Baltimore. I give houston that much. But if Flacco comes prepped and ready, forget it, over 300 yards passing at least. He "CAN" be good at times. But, again, only time will tell
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
T-force and jump the bullet picked Houston as well.
P.S. Anyone who can nail a perfect 16-0 week in their picks within these last 3 weeks of the regular season will get 25k credits from me.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
I'll do it for next week
I already kinda can guess who will win lol it wouldn't be too hard, only game would be New Orleans against Baltimore lolComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em
BUF @ MIA
NO @ BAL
JAC @ IND
PHI @ NYG
DAL @ WAS
NYJ @ PIT
CHI @ MIN
Guaranteed its five of those, and honestly, are actually pretty easily chosen with educated guesses.... Think about it in all honesty and I'm sure you'll know... I mean yes it is guess work basically because we really don't know who will win, but hopefully .... it should be correctComment


Comment