Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Plan_Bsk81127
    snooches
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2007
    • 6420

    #526
    Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

    I have a feeling by going with this pick the opposite is going to happen, but going to stick with it

    GB vs PIT


    If doing probowl

    AFC vs NFC

    Comment

    • Matrixdude
      And She Screams My Name
      • Jun 2006
      • 1351

      #527
      Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

      NFC vs AFC

      Comment

      • Suicidalfatman
        Claws are better to FFR
        • Oct 2006
        • 678

        #528
        Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

        lol NFC kicking afc arse XD

        Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
        Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
        Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

        Comment

        • Plan_Bsk81127
          snooches
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2007
          • 6420

          #529
          Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

          lol, I dont tend to like the probowl due to all the rules, I just picked a side randomly, dont really care who wins. If I were to look at the roster before hand I prob would have favored NFC more.

          Comment

          • Suicidalfatman
            Claws are better to FFR
            • Oct 2006
            • 678

            #530
            Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

            I know no one cares, but im just saying

            Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
            Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
            Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

            Comment

            • ichliebekase
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2006
              • 3213

              #531
              Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

              I picked by favorites. The AFC defense has a bunch of Ravens players so of course I'm going to pick them XD

              The Super Bowl I picked because Aaron Rodgers will show Shitamalu who is boss ;]
              Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
              We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
              =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
              Garden Party - Dance, level 38

              Comment

              • Suicidalfatman
                Claws are better to FFR
                • Oct 2006
                • 678

                #532
                Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                I flipped a coin for super bowl but NFC cause the bears are are in it

                Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                Comment

                • ghost-
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 787

                  #533
                  Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                  NFC v AFC because I have always rooted for NFC since I was like 5 for a reason I can't explain. ;/

                  Comment

                  • MetalAtlas
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 1691

                    #534
                    Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                    Ladies and gentlemen, I am 7-0 for the last 4 weeks, and I am proud to inform you, that the green bay packers, are the SUPERBoWL CHAMPIONS!
                    As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                    Comment

                    • Plan_Bsk81127
                      snooches
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 6420

                      #535
                      Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                      Originally posted by MetalAtlas
                      Ladies and gentlemen, I am 7-0 for the last 4 weeks, and I am proud to inform you, that the green bay packers, are the SUPERBoWL CHAMPIONS!
                      Nice win streak brah =]

                      Comment

                      • Matrixdude
                        And She Screams My Name
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1351

                        #536
                        Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                        So by my count ichlie wins by one? With MetalAtlas and I tied for second?

                        Congrats guys, twas fun while it lasted.

                        Comment

                        • Suicidalfatman
                          Claws are better to FFR
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 678

                          #537
                          Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                          lame!! :P

                          Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                          Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                          Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                          Comment

                          Working...