Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Plan_Bsk81127
    snooches
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2007
    • 6420

    #181
    Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

    Im not the biggest fan of the Patriots either, but idk, compared to Chicago I think New England has the advantage, Bears arent as good as their records shows. No doubt they are a good team, but compared to the Patriots I dont see them winning this, who knows, maybe this will be an upset this week just like when they played the Eagles. :P

    Comment

    • Plan_Bsk81127
      snooches
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2007
      • 6420

      #182
      Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

      Last minute picks?

      Comment

      • m0de
        Marble Eater
        • Jan 2006
        • 1437

        #183
        Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

        Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
        Im not the biggest fan of the Patriots either, but idk, compared to Chicago I think New England has the advantage, Bears arent as good as their records shows. No doubt they are a good team, but compared to the Patriots I dont see them winning this, who knows, maybe this will be an upset this week just like when they played the Eagles. :P
        me being from chicago, and obviously a bears fan. i have to agree. the one thing that will make the difference, is what team can deal with the weather better. theres going to be 50mph wind gusts, and freezing cold temps. not to mention snow flurrys. go bears!

        Comment

        • Plan_Bsk81127
          snooches
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2007
          • 6420

          #184
          Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

          Originally posted by m0de
          me being from chicago, and obviously a bears fan. i have to agree. the one thing that will make the difference, is what team can deal with the weather better. theres going to be 50mph wind gusts, and freezing cold temps. not to mention snow flurrys. go bears!
          Im sure Patriots have no problem with the temp. since they are always playing in cold weather at home, wind idk, that will make things interesting.

          Comment

          • Matrixdude
            And She Screams My Name
            • Jun 2006
            • 1351

            #185
            Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

            Originally posted by m0de
            me being from chicago, and obviously a bears fan. i have to agree. the one thing that will make the difference, is what team can deal with the weather better. theres going to be 50mph wind gusts, and freezing cold temps. not to mention snow flurrys. go bears!
            This.

            The Pats need to rely on their run game today if they want to get past the weather. I think the Bears' defense (Peppers/Urlacher/etc) can ably stop the Pats' O. The Bears' D lives for the way the Patriots play offense.

            I really think the weather will be a game changer today and if the Bears can stop M. Vick at home then I think they can beat Brady, too.

            Bears 24 Pats 21

            Oh and watch GB lose today haha. That would make my life, especially since Detroit is a lot better than their record shows.

            This is a very defining moment in the season, let's hope the Bears can pull it out =D

            Comment

            • krunkykai22
              <3 Jumpstream <3
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2006
              • 5436

              #186
              Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

              If you saw what the patriots did to the Jets last week, I'm sure you would believe right now they are the number 1 team in the NFL. Not just in record (tied with Atlanta) but in offense and defense comparable. It's ridiculous imo, cause I'm a hater of tom brady :P

              But, in all honesty, the bears don't look like TOO much this year, just a win win team so far, but we'll see if they have the correct matchups today...

              Comment

              • Matrixdude
                And She Screams My Name
                • Jun 2006
                • 1351

                #187
                Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                I do agree that the Patriots are probably the best team in the NFL however last week the Jets weren't putting enough pressure on Brady and their offense looked totally out of sync.

                I still believe that with the weather, and the Bears' D, the Bears have got it.

                Not to mention Cleveland beat the Pats haha...

                Comment

                • m0de
                  Marble Eater
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 1437

                  #188
                  Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                  speaking of cleavland.. one of the funnier quotes i heard was when a friend instead of saying he had to poop.. decided to say he was taking the browns the the superbowl. made me chuckle

                  Comment

                  • MetalAtlas
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 1691

                    #189
                    Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    speaking of cleavland.. one of the funnier quotes i heard was when a friend instead of saying he had to poop.. decided to say he was taking the browns the the superbowl. made me chuckle
                    thats actually quoted from Larry The Cable Guy lol
                    As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                    Comment

                    • m0de
                      Marble Eater
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 1437

                      #190
                      Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                      Originally posted by MetalAtlas
                      thats actually quoted from Larry The Cable Guy lol
                      in that case im never using that line ever again. erased from my memory. i hate myself for laughing at it now.

                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        <3 Jumpstream <3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #191
                        Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                        lol I love Larry xD ....

                        Anyway, we can talk back and forth about da bears and the pats, but we'll just see what happens come game time.

                        Opinion = Bears 17 Patriots 27

                        Comment

                        • ichliebekase
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2006
                          • 3213

                          #192
                          Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                          But the Browns will never actually go to the Superbowl! XD Especially with both the Ravens and the Steelers in their division :]

                          Btw, go Cincinnati, even though I picked the Steelers for this. I picked logically, but I reeeeally need the Steelers to lose because the Ravens need to get back on top. Yes, they're in the wild card 6th cede right now, but I'd like a more secure position x_x

                          The Jets suck ;]
                          Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                          We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                          =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                          Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                          Comment

                          • footbull3196
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 514

                            #193
                            Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                            Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                            I've been updating that spread sheet basically as the games end, so it should be all up to date. If you are going to hand out creds for last week, just go by their record for that week, not the overall record.
                            Ok great, yeah I just sent out all the credits for Week 13 picks, if you still want to submit for the late games, and you haven't already submitted, you can still do so until 4:15 ET, so you have about 90 mins to get your last picks in if you dont have them in already

                            Also, if there are any problems with credits again, just PM me and I'll fix it, but I checked my credit transactions and everything seems to have gone through, so it's probably all good. If not, just let me know

                            By the way, through Week 13, Matrixdude is currently in 1st place standings with a 25-7 record and the front-runner for the MVP award at the end of the season. Let's see how the Week 14 picks affect the standings
                            Last edited by footbull3196; 12-12-2010, 07:23 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Plan_Bsk81127
                              snooches
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 6420

                              #194
                              Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                              Originally posted by footbull3196
                              Ok great, yeah I just sent out all the credits for Week 13 picks, if you still want to submit for the late games, and you haven't already submitted, you can still do so until 4:15 ET, so you have about 90 mins to get your last picks in if you dont have them in already

                              Also, if there are any problems with credits again, just PM me and I'll fix it, but I checked my credit transactions and everything seems to have gone through, so it's probably all good. If not, just let me know

                              By the way, through Week 13, Krunkykai22 is currently in 1st place standings with a 24-8 record and the front-runner for the MVP award at the end of the season. Let's see how the Week 14 picks affect the standings
                              Matrixdude is sitting at 25-7. lol

                              Comment

                              • U.N. Owen
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 640

                                #195
                                Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

                                Haha I totally forgot about this. Here's my picks for the games that haven't started yet.

                                Sunday
                                STL@NO
                                SEA@SF
                                NE@CHI
                                MIA@NYJ
                                DEN@ARI
                                KC@SD
                                PHI@DAL

                                Monday
                                BAL@HOU
                                NYG@MIN

                                Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

                                "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

                                Comment

                                Working...