5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I haven't kept up with this tournament at all. Regarding Oilers, his level ranks make absolutely no sense at all. All of his scores are relatively crap, then he randomly has 1-0-0-1 on Demon Fire, 3-0-2-0 on Kidney Stone, etc ?_?
Again, sorry if this was already mentioned, but wasn't there a time a while back when smartdude admitted to playing on oilers' account and getting a good score for him? Not trying to start anything, but it seems weird that 1) his scores don't make that much sense and 2) he hasn't tried to defend himself as far as I've seen.Comment
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
Sprite just doesn't want anyone in D3 to win because we've been little *****es lolSorry if this has already been addressed, but I haven't kept up with this tournament at all. Regarding Oilers, his level ranks make absolutely no sense at all. All of his scores are relatively crap, then he randomly has 1-0-0-1 on Demon Fire, 3-0-2-0 on Kidney Stone, etc ?_?
Again, sorry if this was already mentioned, but wasn't there a time a while back when smartdude admitted to playing on oilers' account and getting a good score for him? Not trying to start anything, but it seems weird that 1) his scores don't make that much sense and 2) he hasn't tried to defend himself as far as I've seen.Zarkonic Ultimatum (Pad Pack) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRSTVE4LComment
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
So I guess as of this moment, tourney over?Comment
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
Isn't there still like 9-10 hours left? Or are you just noting leonid not attempting it anymore?Comment
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
Yeah he seems to be completely done.Comment
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
I still have the whole Tuesday evening
I'm not slacking off.. I'm preparing for recruit conference starting tomorrowComment
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmhm.Comment
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
**** this **** school should have started on mid September not August
Or the tourney should have started a month earlier
****ing nice timing fmlComment
-
Comment
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
none of us has the fc, but he still keeps a higher score with worse ma and worse cb's. i know how it works, i just don't like how the score is completely affected by combo and every other aspect is completely ignored.


Comment
-
Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!
Hey D1/D2
For the people with better PA but non FC
F*KING MASH THE PART WHERE YOU THINK YOU'LL MISS AT
BEAT THE OTHER DUDE WHO HAS WORSE PA.
seriously COME ON DAM ITComment
-
-




Comment