5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OneHandNow
    Banned
    • Sep 2006
    • 5305

    #1291
    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

    Hand out rewards!

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6532

      #1292
      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

      aww i wanted to play vROFL before i went to school

      Comment

      • bLasTamos
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2008
        • 137

        #1293
        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

        So I actually did win this. ROFL how unlikely.
        Ranks on non-AAA'd songs: 5th, 4th, 4th, 2nd then first, lmao.

        Comment

        • Necros140606
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1088

          #1294
          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

          yeah wtf i couldn't bring myself to play that song anymore. congrats blast! (i would've given the tshirt to you even if i won cause of that amazing ffr solo engine)

          Comment

          • bLasTamos
            FFR Veteran
            • Jun 2008
            • 137

            #1295
            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

            Thanks. It's nice to know you're not one of those guys raging about losses with no fairplay at all.
            Technically you are way better than me at this, but I did what I had to do to win. I exploited the one legal FFR exploit, which is mashing out a (almost) FC and get points from it.
            I'm not really a masher at all, besides this song I have only mashed Lolo for FC. I just did what I had to do.
            Also Congrats for your second (1st) place : p
            Last edited by bLasTamos; 09-16-2009, 05:46 AM.

            Comment

            • mnnicol
              U mirin'?
              • Jun 2007
              • 4262

              #1296
              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

              lol wtf Necros got second?
              - Retired Stepman
              - I lift things up and put them down

              Comment

              • squeesfan
                Ale Nerd
                • Jan 2006
                • 405

                #1297
                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                grats to all winners.

                Hopefully next year there will be less whining.
                Time to start indexing again.

                Comment

                • remedy1502
                  remederpin
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 4885

                  #1298
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                  Yo Chronichild, David said that you were in Toronto and that your aunt lives on Starspay Blvd or something. That's kinda near me, so I didn't believe him xD
                  Congrats on the win buddy, I couldn't touch that score.
                  Lol tobacco blunt.

                  Comment

                  • MrRubix
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2026
                    • 8340

                    #1299
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                    Congrats to everyone in D5 -- especially Leonid, Halogen, EA, Bluearrow, NPV, Zero, etc. You all put up a pretty good fight, and it was all quite fun.

                    I feel like I mostly got lucky though with the cicumstances, in addition to otherwise solid scores. Like Leonid said, samtorx and Dossar didn't sign up, nor did Mina, and any three of those guys would have been fierce competition. EA dropping out was a huge shock, considering that we all pretty much knew he would rape the entire tournament... that was a huge shift in the tournament dynamic. I was also really upset when Blue didn't advance past Hardkore Atomic (he really deserved it lmao), or when TC kicked the bucket/ragequit on CCCP. Although I was quite lucky that Smartdude screwed up on Blue Rose, lmao, and I was also lucky that I am out of school and had a bit more time to perfect songs, whereas leonid had other things to attend to, especially during R10.


                    All in all though, a solid couple of weeks. Thanks for the fun time, guys, and congratulations again.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                    Comment

                    • Necros140606
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1088

                      #1300
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                      Originally posted by bLasTamos
                      Thanks. It's nice to know you're not one of those guys raging about losses with no fairplay at all.
                      Technically you are way better than me at this, but I did what I had to do to win. I exploited the one legal FFR exploit, which is mashing out a (almost) FC and get points from it.
                      I'm not really a masher at all, besides this song I have only mashed Lolo for FC. I just did what I had to do.
                      Also Congrats for your second (1st) place : p
                      hehe, enjoy your first (mashed) place! i really can't do that. my score might have been superior in any way possible, but ill just deal w/ it and congratulate for your winning.

                      Comment

                      • Xandertrax
                        om nom nom
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1495

                        #1301
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                        Dragon_Shot would have won d5 if he had played hardkore atomic.

                        p.s. let the files out.

                        Comment

                        • MrRubix
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2026
                          • 8340

                          #1302
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                          BLASTIN MUSIC SO HARD HELL YESSSSs
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                          Comment

                          • A2P
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 3127

                            #1303
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                            Results? O_O

                            Comment

                            • TC_Chronichild420
                              Aged Stoner
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 167

                              #1304
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                              Originally posted by remedy1502
                              Yo Chronichild, David said that you were in Toronto and that your aunt lives on Starspay Blvd or something. That's kinda near me, so I didn't believe him xD
                              Congrats on the win buddy, I couldn't touch that score.
                              Lol tobacco blunt.


                              Nawww bro. I'm on 468, or 486 Mortimer Avenue, lmao. I don't remember. You and Dave should come chill. ****in'.........yeah. Lmfao
                              =]

                              Comment

                              • leonid
                                I am leonid
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Oct 2008
                                • 8080

                                #1305
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                                I wouldn't have got vROFL if that round weren't Hardkore Atomic



                                Proud member of Team No

                                Comment

                                Working...