5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Azafreak
    Retired
    • Feb 2007
    • 759

    #1096
    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

    Originally posted by OneHandNow
    The D2/D4/D5 songs ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BE PUT INTO FFR.
    They are amazing.


    Especially D4.
    PUT THAT IN FFR.
    can we play the song even if we're not in the tournament?

    Comment

    • MrRubix
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2026
      • 8340

      #1097
      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

      Right now only the tournament contestants can play the final-round songs.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

      Comment

      • Azafreak
        Retired
        • Feb 2007
        • 759

        #1098
        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

        Originally posted by MrRubix
        Right now only the tournament contestants can play the final-round songs.
        do you have a replay of your song?

        Comment

        • MrRubix
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2026
          • 8340

          #1099
          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

          I'll post my 5g run:

          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/53924461/
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

          Comment

          • leonid
            I am leonid
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Oct 2008
            • 8080

            #1100
            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

            I'm so mindblocked at the beginning now lmfao time to rest


            ps I PA the RATO everytime but miss at the part right after that ._.



            Proud member of Team No

            Comment

            • remedy1502
              remederpin
              • Feb 2007
              • 4885

              #1101
              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

              Wow... I didn't realize how lucky I have been to make it to the finals... I suck ass at fast jumpstream, and we've been incredibly lucky we haven't had anything really hard in terms of jumpstream. And how TC_Chronichild has been playing, I don't think I can stand up against him. I saw the reply of this song... Oh man. Definitely got my work cut out for me.

              PS I think Azafreak would have had a much better chance than me here... So sorry dude, really. That was kinda a bitch move how I beat you =/ You probably deserve this more than me, you're better for sure =/
              Last edited by remedy1502; 09-9-2009, 03:20 PM.

              Comment

              • bmah
                shots FIRED
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Oct 2003
                • 8448

                #1102
                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 9!

                Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                never. They arent for public since I think they are SM files, but that is just my guess. Im pretty sure these wont go public though.
                Where did you get that info from?

                From past tournaments, the songs are eventually released to the public. The format hasn't changed since. For instance, when Electricwerewolf competed with darkshark in the finals, the song was Frictional Nevada. That song was, while initially only available to those two, eventually became public.

                Also, the songs in the finals are all from this or the past batch, so I don't see why there would be any sort of exception in regards to song release. I'm sure all of the songs will go public later.

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #1103
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

                  magical 8bit tour is really fun gj jx on that

                  xandertrax is still the awkward as **** pattern choice king for both d2 and d4 songs

                  D3 file is my fav <3

                  D5 song is lol
                  Last edited by who_cares973; 09-9-2009, 03:54 PM.

                  Comment

                  • bmah
                    shots FIRED
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 8448

                    #1104
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    xandertrax will is still the awkward as **** pattern choice king for both d2 and d4 songs
                    If Xandertrax's Islamey made it into the queue, everyone would be screwed. Not even D5 people would like it lol. But that song would've certainly provided a high FGO.

                    Comment

                    • Plan_Bsk81127
                      snooches
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 6420

                      #1105
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

                      Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
                      Sprite-, are the division songs going to be released to the public?
                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      absolutely not
                      Going by what Sprite said, they are not being released Bmah.

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #1106
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

                        oh man islamey -_________-

                        Comment

                        • bmah
                          shots FIRED
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 8448

                          #1107
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

                          Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                          Going by what Sprite said, they are not being released Bmah.
                          That most likely wasn't a serious response, really. I already saw that. I'm going from past experiences of these official tourneys. I don't see a reason why they should not be released. It should be kinda obvious that he's joking. If he isn't, then I demand a reason. D:

                          Comment

                          • A2P
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 3127

                            #1108
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

                            sprite dont play no gamesz

                            Comment

                            • Plan_Bsk81127
                              snooches
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 6420

                              #1109
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

                              Originally posted by bmah
                              That most likely wasn't a serious response, really. I already saw that. I'm going from past experiences of these official tourneys. I don't see a reason why they should not be released. It should be kinda obvious that he's joking. If he isn't, then I demand a reason. D:
                              I dont know, he could or could not be joking. Im sure if they were going to be released thought that they would have at least been given a name for the song, but instead they are named D1-5 song for round 10. So in a way, think that shows that they are only for the tourn. We will just have to wait and see.

                              Comment

                              • Wineandbread
                                Custom User Title
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 2105

                                #1110
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Finals!!!!

                                Shoulda switched to solo for Round 10 imo lol
                                D5: Mendes
                                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                                my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                                We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                                Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                                Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                                Comment

                                Working...