5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #1336
    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

    also, please never change that avatar tc

    Comment

    • Adamaja456
      Absurd
      • Dec 2006
      • 6433

      #1337
      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

      nice tourny everyone. congrats on teh winners. good job hosting it yet again sprite. nice dashboard this go around ld

      yaya i love ffr <3


      582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
      602 AAAs(517+23+62)
      People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
      DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
      ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
      4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
      Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
      dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

      Comment

      • alloyus
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 3269

        #1338
        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

        Originally posted by remedy1502
        D= I already have the OMW shirt... =(
        Send it to me.

        ^FFP_D0pey btw

        Comment

        • 2MBoy
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2009
          • 6

          #1339
          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

          I realized that even If I improved, still it will not be enough to match Oilers score. So, yeah, I just FC the song and quit.
          Thanks guys. It was really a great tournament. I did my best and I no have regrets, next year I will get better, promise.

          T-Shirt pawah!!

          Comment

          • -zeroSKILL-
            Fuc Da Police
            • Jul 2008
            • 1860

            #1340
            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

            hey guys, tass is on kong right now in Impossible is Nothing room.
            All public 1-7's AAA'd.
            15 8's left to AAA
            Average Rank: 152

            Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
            God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

            Comment

            • smartdude1212
              2 is poo
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 6687

              #1341
              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

              yeah, he's on and not responding ~_~

              Comment

              • Mythix
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2006
                • 1045

                #1342
                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                Originally posted by A2P
                Growlithe
                i see vut u ded dar

                Comment

                • Azafreak
                  Retired
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 759

                  #1343
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                  I got wrecked by one boo.. Damn it AHAH Good job on the second place Remedy! Thats totally unexpected =O

                  Comment

                  • remedy1502
                    remederpin
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 4885

                    #1344
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                    Thanks man, that was tough luck for you, but I know you would have beaten my score on D4 song for sure. I just REALLY wanted top 2 so I could get another shirt. xD
                    I should probably edit my sig... Lol.
                    EDIT: I also found it funny that no one knew who I was during the tournament. I kept seeing stuff like "wtf whos remedy". xD
                    EDIT AGAIN: Oh I didn't change my sig.
                    Last edited by remedy1502; 09-17-2009, 07:39 AM.

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #1345
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                      Of course I have the access administratively to release songs... however, do I know how? No... There's like 5-6 things you need to do to release a song, and it has to be in the right order, and Tass has been the one doing that for years, so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrey

                      Comment

                      • Necros140606
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1088

                        #1346
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                        i wonder what kind of clock tower mechanism you have to activate in order to do that, lmao

                        Comment

                        • Bluearrowll
                          ⊙▃⊙
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 7376

                          #1347
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                          hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                          1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                          1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                          3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                          5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                          9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                          FMO AAA Count: 71
                          FGO AAA Count: 10

                          Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                          PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                          - I Love You


                          An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          - ieatyourlvllol

                          Comment

                          • Azafreak
                            Retired
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 759

                            #1348
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                            Originally posted by remedy1502
                            Thanks man, that was tough luck for you, but I know you would have beaten my score on D4 song for sure. I just REALLY wanted top 2 so I could get another shirt. xD
                            I should probably edit my sig... Lol.
                            EDIT: I also found it funny that no one knew who I was during the tournament. I kept seeing stuff like "wtf whos remedy". xD
                            EDIT AGAIN: Oh I didn't change my sig.
                            lmao im still like WHO ARE YOUUUUU and who's Chronicle child,man!! And...Wait...ANOTHER T-Shirt? OMG Fuuuuu. It was my goal in this tournament and i got wrecked by one boooooo sniff sniff lol anywais.....The next tournament is when?

                            Comment

                            • leonid
                              I am leonid
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 8080

                              #1349
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                              never



                              Proud member of Team No

                              Comment

                              • TC_Chronichild420
                                Aged Stoner
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 167

                                #1350
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                                All the whiners/sandbaggers made Dom angry.

                                No more officials, dislike.
                                =]

                                Comment

                                Working...