5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • remedy1502
    remederpin
    • Feb 2007
    • 4885

    #1321
    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

    Originally posted by A2P
    I should chill with chronichild and remedy

    ffr should award plane tickets to top 4 to canada
    Lol yes.
    But I don't want a plane ticket =(

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #1322
      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

      Originally posted by lightdarkness
      Not my deal... talk to Tass
      You and everyone else knows damn well that means it's going to take forever. If it's an issue of the ability to do it that's one thing. If you're being lazy and telling us to talk to Tass who will just put it off, then I'm slightly saddened by the lack of care in the Administration of this website.

      Comment

      • A2P
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2009
        • 3127

        #1323
        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

        Originally posted by bender5
        You and everyone else knows damn well that means it's going to take forever. If it's an issue of the ability to do it that's one thing. If you're being lazy and telling us to talk to Tass who will just put it off, then I'm slightly saddened by the lack of care in the Administration of this website.
        oh boy here we go

        EDIT: Where are the results?
        Last edited by A2P; 09-16-2009, 03:57 PM.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #1324
          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

          Quick someone call devonin

          Comment

          • Vanilla Mnm
            cavs
            • Dec 2007
            • 3258

            #1325
            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

            Originally posted by bender5
            You and everyone else knows damn well that means it's going to take forever. If it's an issue of the ability to do it that's one thing. If you're being lazy and telling us to talk to Tass who will just put it off, then I'm slightly saddened by the lack of care in the Administration of this website.
            I'm pretty sure LD has nothing to do with releasing songs.

            Comment

            • JenovaSephiroth
              pink dragon irl
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 828

              #1326
              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

              Results are posted

              but where's the vrofl T_T

              Comment

              • Sprite-
                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 7317

                #1327
                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                vrofl will be given when tass can do it.
                I think he's on vacation now or something xD
                I haven't seen him on aim in a few days.


                And LD has absolutely nothing to do with releasing songs. I don't even think he can do it if he wanted to. It's all tass.
                Also, we never said those files were going public....

                Comment

                • A2P
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 3127

                  #1328
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                  YAY!

                  Thanks for hosting the tourney sprite! F*Ck Da HaTeRz you did a gj job

                  Comment

                  • Sprite-
                    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 7317

                    #1329
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                    thanks man

                    Comment

                    • TC_Chronichild420
                      Aged Stoner
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 167

                      #1330
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                      Dude, I would have snapped and shut the tournament down after the first.

                      OMFG HAX **** YOU ASSHOLES.

                      I hate putting up with that ****.

                      You get a hats off for putting up with FFR's retardedly RETARDED complaints.
                      I mean, sure, some had reasoning. But it got a little excessive with the postwhoring, not gonna say any names. -,-

                      All in all. Good f*cking job Sprite-, theres going to be a TOBACCO TOTALLY TOBACCO blunt rolled in your honor. Lmao

                      Btw- Do we get to pick our t-shirts, I absolutely want that ALL SKILL one. But it says out of stock.
                      =]

                      Comment

                      • A2P
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 3127

                        #1331
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                        oh yeah some complaints were just dumb

                        remember that dude bitching about SDGs on a level 7 (maybe 8?) song in division 1
                        lmfao

                        Comment

                        • Sprite-
                          HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 7317

                          #1332
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                          Originally posted by TC_Chronichild420
                          Dude, I would have snapped and shut the tournament down after the first.

                          OMFG HAX **** YOU ASSHOLES.

                          I hate putting up with that ****.

                          You get a hats off for putting up with FFR's retardedly RETARDED complaints.
                          I mean, sure, some had reasoning. But it got a little excessive with the postwhoring, not gonna say any names. -,-

                          All in all. Good f*cking job Sprite-, theres going to be a TOBACCO TOTALLY TOBACCO blunt rolled in your honor. Lmao

                          Btw- Do we get to pick our t-shirts, I absolutely want that ALL SKILL one. But it says out of stock.
                          I think you just get whatever is left since "Out of Stock" usually means there aren't any...

                          Comment

                          • TC_Chronichild420
                            Aged Stoner
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 167

                            #1333
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                            Damn, I absolutely do NOT want that Top 1000 T-shirt, because I'm not on it. Lmao.

                            Oh well. I can deal with whatever. xD

                            I'll just lie , and say I'm all 1000 people because all 1000 of my alt's are in the top 1000, Lmfao. Naw. That'd be gay.Sorry,drunk and ranting......lmfaoooo
                            =]

                            Comment

                            • -zeroSKILL-
                              Fuc Da Police
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 1860

                              #1334
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                              too bad tass took away sprite's ability to unlock tokens :/

                              for whatever reason he did that. but Tass has been in the IIN room the last two days in a row on kong. i doubt he's on vacation.
                              All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                              15 8's left to AAA
                              Average Rank: 152

                              Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                              God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                              Comment

                              • remedy1502
                                remederpin
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 4885

                                #1335
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Results!

                                D= I already have the OMW shirt... =(
                                Give me money instead =D Lol I wish I could do that...

                                Yea Travis I want the All skill one too... =(

                                Comment

                                Working...