Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #556
    Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

    Originally posted by mi40
    really nice time management by our trusted panel of judges
    † god bless †


    Comment

    • MarioNintendo
      Expect delays.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Mar 2008
      • 4181

      #557
      Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submission Closed)

      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
      Posting just in case some people thought we'd meet the suddenly revealed Sunday deadline. Make sure you have 'signatures visible' in your forums settings.

      Posted on 09-9-2013, 12:23 AM
      sorry
      Last edited by MarioNintendo; 09-26-2013, 04:38 PM.
      Long live the arcade!

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #558
        Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

        c'mon choof, get u're shit together, manG

        Comment

        • mi40
          ᅠ
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 3655

          #559
          Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

          choofnoir

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #560
            Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

            if i was a judge this wouldnt be happening

            Comment

            • mi40
              ᅠ
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2008
              • 3655

              #561
              Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

              cant hold everybody's hands

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #562
                Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                i know :^(

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #563
                  Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  he was being trolley


                  something about being trolley.....


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • mi40
                    ᅠ
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 3655

                    #564
                    Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                    It's a beautiful day in this batch thread,
                    A beautiful day for batch notes,
                    Would you be mine?
                    Could you be mine?

                    It's a neighborly day in this batch thread,
                    A neighborly day for batch notes,
                    Would you be mine?
                    Could you be mine?

                    I have always wanted to have batch notes just like you,
                    I've always wanted to be in a thread with you.

                    So let's make the most of this beautiful thread,
                    Since we're together, we might as well say,
                    Would you be mine?
                    Could you be mine?
                    Won't you be my batch thread?

                    Won't you please,
                    Won't you please,
                    Please won't you be my - batch thread?

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #565
                      Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                      alright, I can understand being a few days late, but now we're getting closer and closer to two weeks late.

                      Byron said he was done with his notes, but they haven't been sent yet. I'm about to just finish out the last bit of my notes since Razor hasn't submitted the last files that I thought he was going to take over. I don't even know if he got the piece of the batch from other people or if he just hasn't submitted anything due to a lack of time. I know Byron is busy too.

                      from a judge's perspective, I'm in no place to be upset considering I stopped seven files short from completing the batch -- however, as the person who is also organizing the official tournament, I'm slowly growing agitated that nothing is getting done.

                      Comment

                      • Choofers
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 6205

                        #566
                        Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                        I'm just upset that I don't have robotomy notes yet and fuckin no one will give them to me

                        Comment

                        • rCaliberGX
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 2337

                          #567
                          Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                          i'm also upset that my 1/10's are getting delayed

                          Released!

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you look like you're dSucks

                          Comment

                          • mi40
                            ᅠ
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 3655

                            #568
                            Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                            internal batch where

                            Comment

                            • VisD
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1196

                              #569
                              Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                              notes soon pls


                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #570
                                Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                                If I was a judge we wouldn't have this problem

                                Comment

                                Working...