Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fission
    no
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2004
    • 1850

    #526
    Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

    can i suck your dick instead

    actually, *gives $20*

    loopholes

    Comment

    • Choofers
      FFR Player
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2008
      • 6205

      #527
      Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

      if middie becomes a judge I will leave the site

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #528
        Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

        if middie becomes a judge i will become a judge again

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #529
          Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

          Originally posted by ilikexd
          he was being trolley

          Indeed he was being trolley
          bananas


          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #530
            Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
            If you were to inquire about it seriously, yeah - you might see responses like that. However, those who are serious about answering your question will likely say that you still need more practice polishing your files in terms of structure, since you still occasionally submit files with misrhythms/errors in quantizing/structural errors/etc.

            Your attitude towards others in regards to their files and what gets released certainly wouldn't help your chances, either.
            As I said I would like to be given a chance. But if it is now or later doesn't matter.

            Originally posted by Choofers
            if middie becomes a judge I will leave the site
            Not sure if this is a plus or not. You're absolutely obnoxious, but you're a great judge usually. Hng.

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            if middie becomes a judge i will become a judge again
            Quick give me a shot so we get him back. We need Carlos~

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #531
              Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

              i think it's in everyone's best interest to steer this thread back to:

              where are the notes pls


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #532
                Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                $50 to post the notes that have been sent so far


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #533
                  Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                  Notes are 9 days late

                  Even if the primary judges all get their notes in the pass files need to be reviewed haha
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • Choofers
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 6205

                    #534
                    Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                    brb leaking my notes

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #535
                      Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                      Betch
                      Botch
                      Butch
                      Bitch
                      Batch

                      Netes
                      Nates
                      Nites
                      Nutes
                      Notes
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #536
                        Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                        uh


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Choofers
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 6205

                          #537
                          Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                          what in the ever-loving

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #538
                            Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                            Who are we even waiting on


                            What is goin' on here


                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #539
                              Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                              Byron said he finished but wanted to look over his notes to ensure his ratings were fair

                              Razor and maybe jimerax also have to judge the passed files after. I don't know if Razor finished the last 7 files from the batch yet.

                              Edit: More specific

                              The Team:
                              TC_Halogen (Razor is finishing the last 7 files)
                              DossarLX ODI (Sent)
                              Choofers (Sent)
                              i love you (Looking over ratings I think)
                              Fission (Sent)

                              Then after that, passed files are to be judged
                              Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 09-25-2013, 06:27 AM.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • Choofers
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 6205

                                #540
                                Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)

                                "mom, what's a batch note?"

                                Comment

                                Working...