Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013]
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submission Closed)
Also no numbers in my username which gives me a more organic feel when viewed on mobile browsers.
Match boats!Long live the arcade!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)
Got tired of you guys asking for notes so here's to keep you waiting
standard notes

jewish notes
color notes

3D notes

hair notes

rainbow notes

bunch of notes

cidaric tribuloïde notes
Long live the arcade!Comment
-
Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)
I actually did sell my laptop with notes to an Indian dude.... loooooool
also I saved the marathon for last and I regret doing so because I don't want to start my weekend with a 8 minute long file that's probably super boring and uneventful
Comment
-
Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submission Closed)
btw
IF YOU THOUGHT THIS POST WAS HARSHHard Songs Batch Notes are due next Sunday 11:59 PM CST.
I finished judging today. One file was passed for major bias, the second one was the same song I submitted to the batch. Three of the 46 files were my submissions.
1/10: 3
2/10: 1
3/10: 4
4/10: 3
5/10: 9
6/10: 7
7/10: 7
8/10: 4
9/10: 3
[PASS]: 2
224/41 = 5.46
You will be surprised to see my ratings, because they are a bit harsher.
Comment
-
Re: Hard Song Special Batch [Aug 2013] (Submissions Closed)
1/10 master raceComment











Comment