SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #5356
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    lmao Puppet that Snow Goose looks like mine (80s perf and 20 greats)

    You can find that song in Nuclear Blast 3.

    Awful PA, decent MA


    Does anyone remember this file


    Getting closer



    YESSSSSSSSSSSS

    Comment

    • Sakish
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 2973

      #5357
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Get to it puppet

      Comment

      • iCeCuBEz v2
        XFD
        • Mar 2008
        • 4924

        #5358
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        nice stage 2 isaac
        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

        Comment

        • leonid
          I am leonid
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2008
          • 8080

          #5359
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          I love this song so much




          Proud member of Team No

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #5360
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            dammit isaac >: o
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • leonid
              I am leonid
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Oct 2008
              • 8080

              #5361
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              yessh





              Proud member of Team No

              Comment

              • LongGone
                -
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2008
                • 1679

                #5362
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                Originally posted by gnr61

                Uh what
                My Solo Simfiles
                My Solo Simfiles Part 2

                Originally posted by Choofers
                people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #5363
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Bmah's chart for All My Turn (probably I'm the only one who has it)




                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • NekoGon
                    щ(゚Д゚щ)
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 2709

                    #5364
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is that the stream of consciousness i'm thinking about



                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #5365
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      I'm hoping it's not, max score on the one you're thinking of is 240 mil

                      If it is though, lmfao


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • leonid
                        I am leonid
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 8080

                        #5366
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        It's not from DCP but I like this one better (baq12's chart)



                        Proud member of Team No

                        Comment

                        • NekoGon
                          щ(゚Д゚щ)
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 2709

                          #5367
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          oh wait 2166 combo, guess it's not lolol

                          pretty sure its sick though, i'll go take a look sometime (OWA its in LCP1/2)



                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #5368
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Nice to see improvements, puppet, keep it up and make me proud 8)




                            Saved up 3 1.3 scores, dossar or leonid what can you get on these ?

                            WHY ME


                            WTF MA


                            Not AAA'able yet, but getting better at this






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #5369
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              Wait, that Demystify Feast is 1.3?




















                              Uh
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • -paexaea-
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 4611

                                #5370
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                god

                                damn
                                See you, Space Cowboy.

                                Comment

                                Working...