SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #5326
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    man what the **** is that passage d

    quit it, alex

    also new kb, so i should be able to get scores worth posting
    See you, Space Cowboy.

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #5327
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Originally posted by Herogashix
      Shouldn't you have AA-ed that, Middie? The Medley of Kirby is like, a joke.
      I was sight reading the 2nd half because I played the first like 10 minutes and then failed the one other time I played it.

      Also I was being asked questions as I played because that's kinda played on my laptop.

      Along with not having my note skin I use here at home :l

      But yes I should probably do a few more runs and get the AA I am capable of.

      Comment

      • Sakish
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 2973

        #5328
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        wtf puppet your like the new baha, stage2 accuracy is kinda meh tbh but the rest is just 0_0 #est ma is ****ing wicked

        old score but FFFFFFFFail, missed in the beginning rofl
        [
        Last edited by Sakish; 12-3-2011, 03:00 AM.

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #5329
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          ouch lmao

          I don't know if this is good



          From the challenges thread, I think this is sick except for PA



          I'm no Staiain but this is pretty good for me



          First A


          First AA... finally

          Comment

          • Gilly G
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2007
            • 1225

            #5330
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            This seemed pretty cool, got a bit tired near the end

            Comment

            • NekoGon
              щ(゚Д゚щ)
              • Jul 2008
              • 2709

              #5331
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              that's pretty sick gilly



              Comment

              • flash dualist
                u wot m8?
                • Aug 2007
                • 1225

                #5332
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                2nd NB4 AAA


                3rd NB4 AAA
                ---C925, overhead---
                My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                Comment

                • Staiain
                  Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 4545

                  #5333
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Nice scores FD your MA is nice, and it is getting better fast

                  I'm trying to regain some former true speed/stamina, now that I'm done playing Skyrim I'm bored again and can play sm :3


                  Trying to AAA this again



                  Nice MA for me, AAA is within reach again after several blackflags earlier this year




                  1.3



                  So close....


                  Last edited by Staiain; 12-3-2011, 04:31 PM.






                  irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                  SM Wiki My

                  Comment

                  • gnr61
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7251

                    #5334
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    whoa snow goose is sick o.O
                    i'm sure vortex is epic too i haven't tried those rates :v

                    @alex that passage d is disgusting i can't get less than 40 cbs on it lmao. blue zenith looks way better gj
                    @isaac dope near-fc on disregard, even if its an oldie

                    this isn't amazn or anything but i'm not gonna play this ever again so here


                    woops, shoulda been a bf. if someone a lil quicker aaa's this i'd be rather impressed : o


                    this felt awful but i couldn't beat it lmao


                    choke =.=


                    lol waht


                    PATASHU I HATE YOU


                    i've never seen a score on this prolly cuz it's a really annoying file


                    can't jack >:[ awesome MA though i think


                    this is beyond my speed grade jesus christ what did i just play O.O

                    92.259% i'ma try to AA this soon. yay new practice dump
                    Last edited by gnr61; 12-4-2011, 02:12 AM.
                    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #5335
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      Sick scores as always Staiain

                      Nice MA as always Puppet, but you can improve CB-wise in 0x1311, FN and EAG's OP.

                      That CotB is sick overall.

                      I'll post some scores later...



                      SDCB


                      Getting closer


                      lmao


                      First A


                      Meh






                      Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-4-2011, 09:58 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Herogashix
                        D7 Dating Sim Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 2183

                        #5336
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        Took long enough for you to get the 37Dicks SDCB.

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #5337
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~


                          took a few tries


                          way long overdue quad. I've had a flag on this forever


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • Xx{Midnight}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 8548

                            #5338
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                            Where is this chart...

                            Comment

                            • Gundam-Dude
                              `~`
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7327

                              #5339
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              ODI Pack 2


                              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                              Comment

                              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 8548

                                #5340
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                                ODI Pack 2
                                Thanks much. Now I'll have a good chart for this song to play :3

                                Spoilered cause of page streching

                                Open for nuub scores

                                Table shook :l

                                You have no idea how many odd looks I got for playing this...

                                Chango

                                Not fond of this chart at all

                                Blah

                                I feel the stupidity of jacking drums


                                I was surprised to pass this

                                Comment

                                Working...