SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Herogashix
    D7 Dating Sim Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2009
    • 2183

    #5431
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    Oh.

    AAA. :3

    This makes me feel suicidal. Right at the jack, I choked on dicks. (Quote this plz)

    o, should FC.

    Took long enough.

    Comment

    • AlexDest
      good hot
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2007
      • 5309

      #5432
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Originally posted by gnr61
      2 cbs on brand x 4 cbs on blue xenith D;

      maybe next year hehu
      skyrim easily took away my sm/ffr time (oops) so my speed isnt so good x.x

      but keep improving dood

      Comment

      • Herogashix
        D7 Dating Sim Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2009
        • 2183

        #5433
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        Oh, forgot to add this.

        Only for combo;

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #5434
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          whoa hero got speedz
          awesome sp1nzok cb's and you -destructive fc 8)

          o jeez skyrim haha. yea keep playing that so i can catch up
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • Herogashix
            D7 Dating Sim Player
            FFR Music Producer
            • Apr 2009
            • 2183

            #5435
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            Originally posted by gnr61
            whoa hero got speedz
            awesome sp1nzok cb's and you -destructive fc 8)
            you -destructive is ridiculously easy. And sp1nzoK's OP is kinda easy. I'm just waiting for the FC.

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #5436
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              Nice scores Travis.

              First FC, bad MA


              This is pretty annoying to get


              Bad CBs probably


              fjaqelrkwqajrlwjkrwq
              Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-7-2011, 07:58 PM.

              Comment

              • Choofers
                FFR Player
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2008
                • 6205

                #5437
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                nice frenzy lmao
                didn't think the MA would be that solid

                Comment

                • Herogashix
                  D7 Dating Sim Player
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 2183

                  #5438
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Frenzy's easy, Choofers.

                  Comment

                  • Choofers
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 6205

                    #5439
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Herogashix
                    Frenzy's easy, Choofers.
                    Frenzy's sync is all over the place, Herogashix.

                    Comment

                    • Herogashix
                      D7 Dating Sim Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 2183

                      #5440
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      Well, that's pretty true. But it's still easy...

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #5441
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        Alright guys enough now. Please take it off the forums if you wish to continue.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • leonid
                          I am leonid
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 8080

                          #5442
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Nice post deletion
                          Still need to know what makes Herogashix think I'm insulting him because I don't even know who the **** he is



                          Proud member of Team No

                          Comment

                          • Herogashix
                            D7 Dating Sim Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 2183

                            #5443
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Originally posted by leonid
                            Nice post deletion
                            Still need to know what makes Herogashix think I'm insulting him because I don't even know who the **** he is
                            Oh, it's only because you called my Extratone and 11eleven BS and then we had a huge debate. Sorry if you think I still think you hate me.

                            - And sorry psycho, didn't mean to cause more drama.

                            Comment

                            • leonid
                              I am leonid
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 8080

                              #5444
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              The fact I called BS on you doesn't imply I hate you, it just means I don't take your scores seriously unless you convince me otherwise



                              Proud member of Team No

                              Comment

                              • Choofers
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 6205

                                #5445
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                link to extratone plz

                                Comment

                                Working...