SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ziergdsx18
    ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2007
    • 2800

    #5236
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    Looooooool


    | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

    Comment

    • gnr61
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7251

      #5237
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      i... i just.. *vomits everywhere*
      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

      Comment

      • Superfreak04
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2007
        • 2407

        #5238
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        That's just too ****ing sick, wtf?

        EDIT: I have to watch this video multiple times, it's just too good.
        Last edited by Superfreak04; 11-26-2011, 10:55 PM.

        Comment

        • mnnicol
          U mirin'?
          • Jun 2007
          • 4262

          #5239
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          Azul 1.4 AA...

          5 perfs on Chipstream...

          Da fuk has this game come to LOL
          - Retired Stepman
          - I lift things up and put them down

          Comment

          • kaiten123
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 1117

            #5240
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            dat azuls

            Comment

            • DJMAYYYNE
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 609

              #5241
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              Originally posted by oldCaartoon

              Comment

              • leonid
                I am leonid
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Oct 2008
                • 8080

                #5242
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                how the fukc is that even possible



                Proud member of Team No

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #5243
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~




                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • leonid
                    I am leonid
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 8080

                    #5244
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~




                    Proud member of Team No

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #5245
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      Geez oldcartoon REALLY? O_O
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • Sweet_Feet
                        Washed Up
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 1934

                        #5246
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        Originally posted by oldCaartoon

                        no...

                        Comment

                        • Zon Fire
                          ♎♏
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1082

                          #5247
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Holy crap oc

                          Comment

                          • BzT
                            Chronic Bud Toker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 940

                            #5248
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            most insane thing ive seen in a LONG time yo.



                            Comment

                            • -paexaea-
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 4611

                              #5249
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              Wow.
                              See you, Space Cowboy.

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #5250
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                                :3

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...