SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gnr61
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7251

    #5461
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    fdaslpmfeow


    ps wtf frictional nevada Lol
    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #5462
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Nice Lawn Wake IX, I didn't FC that one
      wtf Frictional Nevada

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #5463
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        Originally posted by leonid
        I don't remember getting sdcb on this

        If that's the one from midare, that is GROSS
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #5464
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          FIRST. QUAD. EVER. YEAHS.
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • DJMAYYYNE
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 609

            #5465
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            LOL wtf is that FN


            I played SM today weeeeee


            Quaddable for me


            Same for this


            Still have bad habits on this T_T

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #5466
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              nice player lol, I think I can get 40s on that .__.

              Comment

              • gnr61
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7251

                #5467
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                dang, yaboy got moves!

                this is b4d


                ughhhhhhhhhh


                blagghhhh


                1 good/1 miss were kb so i can aaa this possibly ;D



                EDIT: just played milky blue rofl, didn't realize just how trilly it was and it's 5am so i did it uber softly and bad and still ended up with 2 greats and 6 misses, i think i can wreck dat file o_o
                Last edited by gnr61; 12-9-2011, 06:34 AM.
                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                Comment

                • Choofers
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 6205

                  #5468
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  starlight AAA would be sick

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #5469
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    That Starlight is insane.

                    Can probably drop to teens AAA


                    This too, beats my old score by a bit though.


                    This felt pretty sick


                    I'm learning how to MA again \o/
                    Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-9-2011, 10:08 AM.

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #5470
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      wtf...everyone are pr0s now
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • iCeCuBEz v2
                        XFD
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4924

                        #5471
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        BELIEVE in accelerated overall stepmania achievement..... (:

                        I gotta get back into this game
                        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                        Comment

                        • Choofers
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 6205

                          #5472
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          so I was reading a thread on odi the other day

                          has anyone AAA'd red sign yet lmfao

                          Comment

                          • leonid
                            I am leonid
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 8080

                            #5473
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Choofers
                            so I was reading a thread on odi the other day

                            has anyone AAA'd red sign yet lmfao
                            Not within my reach yet -_-





                            Proud member of Team No

                            Comment

                            • flash dualist
                              u wot m8?
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1225

                              #5474
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              re-sdcb
                              Last edited by flash dualist; 12-9-2011, 02:47 PM.
                              ---C925, overhead---
                              My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                              My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                              Comment

                              • Sakish
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 2973

                                #5475
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                Originally posted by leonid
                                Not within my reach yet -_-


                                ma/pa wise both scores are sick but i kinde expected better cbs from you >_>
                                What parts do you have trouble with?

                                Comment

                                Working...