FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • V-Ormix
    Banned
    • Aug 2008
    • 4677

    #2101
    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

    Originally posted by badman7772
    best advice i can give you on ffr. get better or quit.
    That or people can just stay the same feeling content with their ability~ which is really were I'm at myself, because to actually improve things takes way too much effort :X
    Last edited by V-Ormix; 10-11-2015, 07:41 PM.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #2102
      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

      i'm almost 100% certain that post was a joke by badman


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #2103
        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

        There is probably a high likely hood it is, course its done with out being said to naturally do some thing with a purpose of moving "forward" i.e. "getting better" :v

        edit: better advice = be the best that "you" can be?

        edit: oop sorry for rambling discussion I should post some thing
        Last edited by V-Ormix; 10-11-2015, 07:47 PM.

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #2104
          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

          Originally posted by YoshL
          i'm almost 100% certain that post was a joke by badman
          I'm 100% certain I agree with being almost 100% certain.

          in all srs badman had to have been joking
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #2105
            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

            listen here u lil shits


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #2106
              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              listen here u lil shits
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • User1176756

                #2107
                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                In all seriousness, complaining about everybody else in your division beating you will not make you better. Playing for hours and being able to make yourself execute patterns efficiently while not letting your division intimidate you will make you better.

                If I came off blunt, I apologize, but seriously. Only one way to beat the competition and that's to practice. If you don't wish to do that, then oh well.

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #2108
                  Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                  in all srs badman had to have been joking
                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  In all seriousness.. If I came off blunt, I apologize
                  oh
                  Last edited by Rapta; 10-11-2015, 10:53 PM.
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • V-Ormix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4677

                    #2109
                    Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                    listen here u lil shits

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #2110
                      Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                      listen here u lil shits
                      why does your avatar suck

                      Comment

                      • 2EdgedVictory
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 173

                        #2111
                        Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                        After seeing kmay's scores, I agree there is indeed a large skill gap in D5 SDG's on FGOs in the 80s is waaay past me. My best FC is only a 79 D:

                        Thankfully, unless there are other prizes, anything that could be obtained from the tournament could be obtained elsewhere. You could still get vrofl (and credits) if you really wanted to grind out 50 billion lol.

                        Comment

                        • flipsta_lombax
                          Lombax Connoisseur
                          • May 2006
                          • 2556

                          #2112
                          Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                          Computer glitch + I'm getting the hang of it again. Just need more practice. Those random goods I know.


                          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                          Comment

                          • FFR Pro 21
                            FFR R1 Vaporeon
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 1536

                            #2113
                            Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                            FGO AAA #27 and 1,700th overall AAA!






                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2114
                              Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                              finally fixed my BF on this



                              edit: yay SDG

                              Last edited by AragakiAyase; 10-12-2015, 09:50 PM.

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • FFR Pro 21
                                FFR R1 Vaporeon
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 1536

                                #2115
                                Re: FFR Scores ~2015 Remix~

                                FGO AAA #28!






                                Comment

                                Working...