SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guilhermeziat
    Banned
    • Aug 2013
    • 297

    #3406
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    Some stuff I got:

    This felt really good and Stian approved, so it's going in here.



    Fuck that ending burst grrrr.



    Could've saved SDG but I'm happy with FC already. Don't remember if I posted this here before lol



    This felt really good until I fucked up the ending, saved SDCB though

    Comment

    • EtienneSM
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2013
      • 1724

      #3407
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      Fera 1.2, goddamn Stian.
      Storytime AA is awesome, ATTang.
      Necrofantasia looks solid, Ormix.
      Don't know that file, Choof but the MA doesn't look too bad.
      Revolution Deathsquad is really good for you, Guil.


      Not playing that much is kind of starting to take a toll. I feel like my speed is slowly getting worse.

      This probably being the only decent speed score.



      lol



      Re-AA







      Sightread, dropped a lot of perfects at the end





      Took my hands off the keyboard after the quad because I thought the hold was over, panicked and put them back on lmao.

      Quality quotes:

      Originally posted by KgZ
      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
      Originally posted by Izzy
      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
      Originally posted by kommisar
      nps is still a better idea for ratings
      Originally posted by klimtkiller
      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
      Originally posted by Rapta
      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #3408
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        92 on leonid is stupid and nice moon earth

        I thought this was pretty okay for me, I forgot about the 32nds in this file :rough on my speed atm:


        edit: ripperoni missrushes, ordinarily I'm decent at mini jacks but mini jump jacks and handgluts can be dumb


        this did not scale well, miss fest orgy but I'll do a good bit better later I think
        Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-20-2014, 12:17 AM.

        Comment

        • Jimmymi
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2007
          • 194

          #3409
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          @guil r3d riz3 you went fkn beastmode jesus christ.
          @stai: i dont recognise the files D::: but i presume its some godlike speed stuff
          @etienne: Nice speed and dat MA woww
          @ormix: dont recognise any of the files D,,,:
          axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax blyat

          Comment

          • L.B.D.D
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2013
            • 2949

            #3410
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            somebody aa'd 11eleven a page back

            grats dude! i consider that a big milestone

            Comment

            • EtienneSM
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 1724

              #3411
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              Didn't play for long at all because my friends randomly came in my room to go to Sheetz, lol.

              Lol, of course. Exact same Marvelous count as well.





              This was the song my friend's came in on. Pretty solid actually haha

              Quality quotes:

              Originally posted by KgZ
              enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
              Originally posted by Izzy
              I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
              Originally posted by kommisar
              nps is still a better idea for ratings
              Originally posted by klimtkiller
              there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
              Originally posted by Rapta
              My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

              Comment

              • ATTang
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2011
                • 375

                #3412
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                @Guilhermeziat: revolution cb is nice
                @EtienneSM: leonid's OP 92s and ... little nappy quad ..... wow
                and that burst linker x1.3 is really good O_O



                ;_;




                AAA. ^^ nuclear 5





                FC , from yolo 2




                FC , from yolo 1




                lovely AAA









                EDIT:

                Hyeon, my friend, got this yesterday. lol


                Last edited by ATTang; 12-20-2014, 09:03 PM.

                Comment

                • V-Ormix
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4677

                  #3413
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  oop


                  dis sight read


                  yeee


                  ripperoni, should of used a higher cmod on this


                  prob my best score today


                  edit: nice over the shift but ouch on the cbs :X
                  Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-20-2014, 09:07 PM.

                  Comment

                  • OppaiLoli
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2014
                    • 22

                    #3414
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    After a long time, I finally decided to get back into Stepmania and actually see if I can play a lil srsly. I'm still pretty low tier skill wise but I'm hoping to work out my kinks and improve my biggest weakness, being my consistency.


                    A Frandre Scarlet file from his ZUN BGM Collection Mega Pack - The Last Touhou Mix-. I find a lot of the songs are good for working on my consistency, though his files suck balls. Some of them jackhammer patters are retarded. -_-


                    Fun as fuk and epic song. <3


                    Did not expect to hit most of them patterns at 1.3x rate on them 24th notes. Honestly really good for me.

                    Wooo! Now to continue to work on the basics~

                    Comment

                    • MinaciousGrace
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4278

                      #3415
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~



                      #worth

                      Comment

                      • EtienneSM
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 1724

                        #3416
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Can I get a link to that file?
                        Quality quotes:

                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                        Originally posted by Izzy
                        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                        Originally posted by kommisar
                        nps is still a better idea for ratings
                        Originally posted by klimtkiller
                        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                        Comment

                        • MinaciousGrace
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4278

                          #3417
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.


                          dunno if theres a newer version but this is what i have

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #3418
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            dammit mina ;_;

                            #shame

                            srsly AA on dat 2 gud

                            screen delay is still real by the way
                            Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-21-2014, 10:45 AM.

                            Comment

                            • Staiain
                              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 4545

                              #3419
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              dang mina you beat my ma and pa, but i had less cb's on my AA






                              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                              SM Wiki My

                              Comment

                              • V-Ormix
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4677

                                #3420
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~




                                edit: derp
                                Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-22-2014, 03:16 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...