SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynam0
    The Dominator
    • Sep 2005
    • 8987

    #3376
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    Nice stuff kraeymann, keep improving!!
    For a second I thought TGTMN was oni O_O. Nice to see people playing classic stuff like KBC I (especially now that KBC IV is in the works)

    Comment

    • NeonSM
      Я тебя люблю Маша
      • Jan 2014
      • 571

      #3377
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      That float on PA is other worldy nice job on that dynamo!
      Woah Krae, blast from the past with those files. Nu0n and DesQ look pretty cool! Nice to see a new poster around!
      Also, nice 1.3 cyber induction Eze. That marathon seemed rough, hope to see you get through it soon.

      Speedy stuff

      This is definitely AAable, which is cool


      This probably won't be for a while

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #3378
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        nice speed neon, but I especially like that anthem pa o.o

        Comment

        • rCaliberGX
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 2337

          #3379
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          damn neon you're getting pretty fast

          i don't recognize most of those files kraezy but FCing the 1111222233334444 jack section on Jack is pretty good

          Released!

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          you look like you're dSucks

          Comment

          • Guilhermeziat
            Banned
            • Aug 2013
            • 297

            #3380
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            Originally posted by Dynam0

            Hoe fast cen u staircase jiggaboo wut
            (smoc 8 if anyone cares)
            ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can you even MA that lmfao


            Some old scores I forgot to post and some I got today after an off week I guess

            16ths felt bad, 24ths felt amazing for me though. AA is good, but improvable.


            I thought I'd be done halfway through, but I surprised myself on this one.


            Never playing this again. Lost AA on the ending twice lol (92.8 and 92.6)


            Idk about this one, felt pretty good.


            Yes!! I've been wanting this FC for so long now.

            Comment

            • iCeCuBEz v2
              XFD
              • Mar 2008
              • 4924

              #3381
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              Originally posted by Dynam0

              Hoe fast cen u staircase jiggaboo wut
              (smoc 8 if anyone cares)


              Should've just restarted until I nailed the starting jacks cuz that would've been it ;_;
              idk the first one but dude wat is that float on o_O the fuck man
              I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

              Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

              Comment

              • PolygonEater
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2011
                • 67

                #3382
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~



                This is a pretty good sight read...except I was apparently using the pump it up judges on sm5. Worthless.
                Last edited by PolygonEater; 12-15-2014, 04:04 AM.

                Comment

                • MinaciousGrace
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4278

                  #3383
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  i don't think i ever apologized for ruining float on

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #3384
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    This didn't seen like one either






                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • ATTang
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2011
                      • 375

                      #3385
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      A






                      1






                      A






                      AA





                      6cb






                      6cb






                      AA >_< ! ! !

                      Comment

                      • Jimmymi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 194

                        #3386
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        11eleven AA is actually fucking amazing
                        axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax blyat

                        Comment

                        • Guilhermeziat
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 297

                          #3387
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          how2do 11eleven

                          Comment

                          • xXOpkillerXx
                            ✘ Forever OP✘
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 4207

                            #3388
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            nig stole my bike 6cbs haha nice wall

                            random session but random pb's

                            no clue how good this is but it's only 0.1% lower than my 1.4x score sooo


                            cbs, dunno about PA tho


                            this was like, The sdcb urn then rushed a whole burst during ending 3 bursts.... still good though

                            Comment

                            • Dynam0
                              The Dominator
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 8987

                              #3389
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              FN cbs are very nice O_O

                              Comment

                              • Jimmymi
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 194

                                #3390
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~



                                hands were shaking during the break. this could have been teh urn
                                axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax blyat

                                Comment

                                Working...