SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iCeCuBEz v2
    XFD
    • Mar 2008
    • 4924

    #3361
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    isnt leonid korean....
    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

    Comment

    • Mahou
      魔法少女
      • Jan 2006
      • 2153

      #3362
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      ^^^^
      Originally posted by lofty rhino
      one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
      AND watch anime.

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #3363
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        I don't know, in Stai's defense (not that I agree with it completely) I don't recall leonid being all that fast? At least I don't think I've seen any of his scores that really scream "fast" to me. But yeah, good scores ATTang - She is My Sin, Nijuu and AiAe are really good

        Stai's good too I guess.

        Tried a stamina marathon and I got completely dunked, did horrendous towards the latter half. Got these though:
        4th song, slaughtered my best

        Sightread, Fanta told me that it's good

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #3364
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          leonid's not very fast, I think he's more of a technical player

          Comment

          • MinaciousGrace
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2007
            • 4278

            #3365
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            yes this


            and believe me if u watch him play its like the keyboard just sucks in his fingers forhim

            Comment

            • Mahou
              魔法少女
              • Jan 2006
              • 2153

              #3366
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              I thought leonid's data drain score very pretty impressive.
              However, I do understand "being fast" is viewed differently from player to player. Especially from players like Stain, Etienne, Eze,Kaiten,Mina and Shadow.
              Last edited by Mahou; 12-13-2014, 10:54 AM.
              Originally posted by lofty rhino
              one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
              AND watch anime.

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #3367
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                very sick stuff eze and stian


                I'd like to define "fast" as: Having the ability to perform one handed gallops of varying note separation with both hands simultaneously and with a sufficient level of proficiency.

                Pretty much all that means is you can handle a wide variety of stream patterns that don't force you to manipulate them, wristjack, vibrate, etc. (techniques that don't rely on finger speed)

                Data Drain falls more under the wrist jacking and mini-jack control category than pure speed, since one handed trilling becomes physically impossible at a certain density threshold. leonid happens to be incredibly good at managing mini-jacks and other cb trap burst patterns so it's no wonder why he was good at data drain.
                Last edited by Dynam0; 12-13-2014, 12:24 PM.

                Comment

                • Staiain
                  Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 4545

                  #3368
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  oh that's right leonid got pretty fast even without using rates.
                  he is definitely a legendary player in my book though even if he wouldn't be counted among top 5 anymore. Meeting him irl made my jaw drop a few times when he played






                  irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                  SM Wiki My

                  Comment

                  • Dynam0
                    The Dominator
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 8987

                    #3369
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~


                    Hoe fast cen u staircase jiggaboo wut
                    (smoc 8 if anyone cares)


                    Should've just restarted until I nailed the starting jacks cuz that would've been it ;_;
                    Last edited by Dynam0; 12-13-2014, 09:56 PM.

                    Comment

                    • EtienneSM
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 1724

                      #3370
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      Originally posted by Staiain
                      oh that's right leonid got pretty fast even without using rates.
                      he is definitely a legendary player in my book though even if he wouldn't be counted among top 5 anymore. Meeting him irl made my jaw drop a few times when he played
                      Don't forget, he was the minedodging king as well.
                      Quality quotes:

                      Originally posted by KgZ
                      enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                      Originally posted by Izzy
                      I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                      Originally posted by kommisar
                      nps is still a better idea for ratings
                      Originally posted by klimtkiller
                      there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                      Comment

                      • Tyson ultima
                        Autismspeaks.gov
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1421

                        #3371
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Reminder Leonid is still the only person to AAA vanished truth beginner.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #3372
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          which isn't a fast file by any means

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #3373
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            Another Alien World is nuuuuuts.


                            New scoring file:


                            Posting these as benchmark scores - I want to get back to my old skill peak after exams.

                            Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-15-2014, 05:45 AM.

                            Comment

                            • yoloswagginz
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2014
                              • 1

                              #3374
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              nr

                              Comment

                              • Kraezymann
                                Forum User
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1640

                                #3375
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                First time posting scores. Little bit of a dump, but I got a new keyboard and my scores seemed to get hella better.

                                We'll start with some real old shit



                                First pass


                                Best pass


                                Will AAA soon


                                Another first pass. Lots more fun than I expected


                                Same with this one


                                It'll take a bit, but the SDG is within sight. AAA too if I can get my MA a bit better


                                First pass again. Ever since I heard this song years ago I would try and pass it and never could. 'til now!


                                And some more recent stuff.

                                Fuuuuuuuuucccc it was towards the end. Couldn't quite keep up


                                First pass, as I haven't been able to since I got the pack


                                Workin' on it


                                Another one that I wasn't able to enjoy until now

                                Twitch | Stepping Stones 2! | Stepping Stones 3! | Stepping Stones 4!

                                Submit to this -

                                Comment

                                Working...