SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • V-Ormix
    Banned
    • Aug 2008
    • 4677

    #3451
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    awww why delete vid :L o well you'll make better ones in the future I'm sure

    oop, but the real truth is pizza steves awesome


    welp, starting to get blocked on this rip


    bumpy

    Comment

    • MinaciousGrace
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2007
      • 4278

      #3452
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~









      am i good yet

      Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #3453
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        @ATTang: Purgatorium is insanely good
        @choof: Bullets Over Brainwaves is good, I personally think 44 Edit is better actually
        @Dynamo: Thrillseeker 1.5 40p woooooooow
        @Etienne: fuc
        @Mina: stepmania stepmania stepmania
        @Moogled: LHC's OP is really good
        @ORMIX: This is Awesome 1.2 AA looks nice

        Mainly posting these scores for a benchmark comparison, I want to see if I can snag these in 2 weeks of being used to 280:
        Second pass, old best is 82

        Slightly better than my old best? CBs seem cleaner

        pass
        Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-26-2014, 05:46 AM.

        Comment

        • MinaciousGrace
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2007
          • 4278

          #3454
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          round 2 featuring i challenge u jacky ppl





















          Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 12-27-2014, 02:15 AM. Reason: 4got shit

          Comment

          • Guilhermeziat
            Banned
            • Aug 2013
            • 297

            #3455
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            Tightest AA ever (last hold lol, 93.00)



            Edit:
            King of mashing heuheu



            I'm p happy with this, kinda fucked up the end but saved SDCB
            Last edited by Guilhermeziat; 12-26-2014, 03:22 PM.

            Comment

            • V-Ormix
              Banned
              • Aug 2008
              • 4677

              #3456
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              ur 2 gud guli

              princess bride 2.0 why are you

              :X




              stamina almost back
              Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-26-2014, 06:25 PM.

              Comment

              • OppaiLoli
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2014
                • 22

                #3457
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                I didn't notice until now but you have extremely low cmod speeds Ormix. o.o;; How can you read those clusterfuck notes at that speed? >_<

                Comment

                • Guilhermeziat
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 297

                  #3458
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  When you play rates, your cmod is also multiplied (except on SM5 beta 4). So if you have c900 at 1.3 you'll be at c1170 instead
                  Ormix, your cmods are still p low though, thats like c600, maybe if you change that your MA will get better, you've been complaining about that a lot.
                  Last edited by Guilhermeziat; 12-26-2014, 07:19 PM.

                  Comment

                  • V-Ormix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4677

                    #3459
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    cant read those, cant read those, cant read those highhh c modsss

                    i use screen cut cause its easier to adjust than changing cmod ect.

                    son of a bitch 92 again, like literally if I didnt screw up one 24th quad wall


                    edit: ya feels nice to have stamina coming back, this was so hard the last few times i came back


                    edit: same miss count lmao
                    Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-26-2014, 08:34 PM.

                    Comment

                    • OppaiLoli
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2014
                      • 22

                      #3460
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      Yeah, I'm quite familiar with all of that Guilherm. I'm quite glad that that was done in SMb4, too, since that made it easy to stick with certain cmods/xmods depending on the song. To me, anything below c775 with standard scrolling is like wtfslow. >_<

                      Also, that Aran score is fucking stupid. I hate you. lol I suck balls on that song.
                      Last edited by OppaiLoli; 12-26-2014, 09:46 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Staiain
                        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 4545

                        #3461
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                        Nice aranjuez ormix


                        back from the break, speed stuff feels easier somehow, wasn't expecting to sdcb this first try







                        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                        SM Wiki My

                        Comment

                        • ATTang
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 375

                          #3462
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          @EzExZero nice pass on Freedom Gamma ^_^ image material x1.1 is also nice stamina
                          @V-ormix 14.4 little fragment


                          some JS scores here



                          got AAA on heavy will try oni later

















                          best JS fullcombo ever

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #3463
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            @ATTang: You can call me Eze, also very nice Gate Openerz Heavy
                            @Guil: Comsten AA is sick, Gigadelic SDCB is really good
                            @Ormix: Aranjuez and Everlong are really good
                            @Stai: rooge on

                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            round 2 featuring i challenge u jacky ppl

                            shit MA


                            +


                            Bonus scores:
                            :<



                            !
                            Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-27-2014, 03:11 AM.

                            Comment

                            • rCaliberGX
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 2337

                              #3464
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~


                              Released!

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              you look like you're dSucks

                              Comment

                              • V-Ormix
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4677

                                #3465
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                cyber induction I dont even

                                nice ma attang

                                alright I wont post any more scores till the day after tomorrow I promise x)

                                nope


                                CBs are from laughing to hard at how dumb the cbs were, all the poly sections were dominated


                                no fuck was given
                                Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-27-2014, 03:12 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...