SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wafles
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2013
    • 1988

    #3391
    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

    siq love hurts m8

    @opkiller - 1.5 seems super solid IMO
    @attang - rofl sdcb whoah ***** damn
    Last edited by Wafles; 12-16-2014, 01:28 PM.

    http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

    Comment

    • xXOpkillerXx
      ✘ Forever OP✘
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2008
      • 4207

      #3392
      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

      Thanks guys~ only other score I got for today:

      Pretty sweet MA for me, last best was 34p

      Comment

      • EtienneSM
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2013
        • 1724

        #3393
        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

        6 CB's on TLDNE but AA's Nemo ?_?
        Nice Frictional Nevada, OP.
        Love Hurts rip, PA's pretty good on that.
        Quality quotes:

        Originally posted by KgZ
        enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
        Originally posted by Izzy
        I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
        Originally posted by kommisar
        nps is still a better idea for ratings
        Originally posted by klimtkiller
        there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
        Originally posted by Rapta
        My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #3394
          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

          love hurts is nice

          op those eff grand dad cbs...

          edit: I'll accept the fact that I'm rusty

          edit: awww lame :L

          edit: xmod lagg is what I get for using cmod rip
          Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-17-2014, 05:15 AM.

          Comment

          • Dynam0
            The Dominator
            • Sep 2005
            • 8987

            #3395
            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

            Nice rehab ormix, i still think your accuracy suffers from some kind of lag or frame issues that isn't your fault :/


            now to AA icy's version..

            Comment

            • Herogashix
              D7 Dating Sim Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Apr 2009
              • 2183

              #3396
              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

              Originally posted by ATTang
              A

              People still play this?

              Comment

              • V-Ormix
                Banned
                • Aug 2008
                • 4677

                #3397
                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                smo rehab





                edit: almost everything was good about this run but the most random derps I swear... normally the continuous 8ths are hard pain for me to do even this well

                edit: yeah okay lol
                Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-18-2014, 02:04 AM.

                Comment

                • Jimmymi
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 194

                  #3398
                  Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                  Dont know alot of those files but Always >95% is baller af nice job dude!
                  axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax blyat

                  Comment

                  • ATTang
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 375

                    #3399
                    Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                    MA practice


                    yolo3














                    1 ;_;_;

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #3400
                      Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                      @ATTang: 11Eleven and Nemo AAs siiick. TLDNE can be considerably better though
                      @Dynamo: Insane 11Eleven AA, I find that version harder than Icy's actually
                      @Jimmy: Love Hurts is really good for you
                      @Opkiller: FN is good, Dirty Vibe 1.5 is solid
                      @ORMIX: Don't really recognise any of these aside from Open Your Mind 1.2, which is dece

                      This was good - probably the best score I've gotten in weeks

                      Comment

                      • Jimmymi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 194

                        #3401
                        Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~



                        kinda happy with this, my first AA!!!



                        Getting faster with jacking



                        another jack score, ending makes me pains



                        my best great and cb count so far.



                        improved



                        this doesent hurt my arms anymore, yay
                        axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax blyat

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #3402
                          Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                          nice AAs attang and eze the ma on burst linker is nice, could fix the cb's a bit

                          jimmy you can shinbadjs :') nice job

                          picking up some speedjs ma i think





                          this was a pretty sick run haha







                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • ATTang
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 375

                            #3403
                            Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                            @EzExZero: Nice AA on burst linker. MA/PA is pretty good
                            @Staiain: Dear you x1.5 .. I think you can AAA the song
                            and the fera ventura is from mina 1?



                            ringidy ding ding ... 2good, 1 miss lol




                            EDIT: vid





                            got FC but bad MA





                            ^^

                            Last edited by ATTang; 12-19-2014, 07:07 AM.

                            Comment

                            • V-Ormix
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4677

                              #3404
                              Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                              nice story time double cheese burger

                              trying to get speed back so doing what always worked for me in the past: shamless low rate training things I can handle building to the next rate above's AA :V

                              My .9 cbs can't even be this good cause the ending - unless I have some sort of bs jump trill tactic to try


                              edit: fcd 32nd trill so happy

                              yeee

                              edit: this is lame as hell, the run I had before this was so good and effortless could of been sdcb but some one interrupted me and I had to go do some thing ... came back and it was stamina draining and 92 fml

                              edit: my vengeance
                              Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-19-2014, 01:57 PM.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #3405
                                Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

                                @ormix player 1.5 looool that seems like it'd be fun, you can definitely AA necrofantasia 1.3
                                @attang I don't know how people fc we luv lama, I think I barely AA it because stamina
                                @staiainaninaniainanananan that ventura 1.2 is nUtS

                                awful MA but an AAA is an AAA
                                Last edited by choof; 12-19-2014, 03:33 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...