Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Batch Forum > FFR Songs and Artist Permissions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2023, 01:33 AM   #441
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Permissions List and Information v8

SirHamnet conditional permissions via email.

Covers, Remixes and Openings are NOT to be used. Original Vocaloid-backed tracks are fine.
I responded back about using 'Deathly Loneliness Attacks' if you haven't heard it yet, you absolutely should (first YouTube link down below).

Quote:
Hey, thanks so much for your contact!
I'd be honored to have my music on FFR!

I would say that for any song that has the original, producer-provided backing track (for Vocaloid songs), it should be fair game. Most producers list their karaoke track on Piapro and its ok to use as long as they are credited and no money is being made from them.

I do have some covers on my channel that use someone else's piano/acoustic/remix as the instrumental track, and I would not feel comfortable giving permission for those.

Do you have any particular ones you'd like to use? If you have a list I can let you know which ones are fair game. Lmk how this can best work for you.

Thank you!

YouTube | SoundCloud | Spotify | Twitter | Facebook

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 06-24-2023 at 01:34 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 12:33 PM   #442
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Ivycomb permissions via email. Remixes are off the table, collaborations and other works are OK.

Quote:
I am okay with all of my music being used in Flash Flash Revolution, provided it is not one of my remixed works (collaborations are a-okay!)

As long as I am correctly credited and revenue is not being generated using the song I have no problem with it.
You might have heard about Ivycomb on Twitch as they have a rather massive following in the VTuber-Sphere, but they also branched into freeform rap and lo-fi rap music with very interesting time signatures and mixing of which has been gaining popularity in itself.

Main YouTube | Music-Related YouTube | Twitch | SoundCloud | Twitter | TikTok | Spotify

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 06-24-2023 at 12:35 PM..
Old 06-27-2023, 07:50 PM   #443
gold stinger

By popular demand, I have added a v9 Addendum to "Post #5: Links to Permission Posts" containing a full list of all permissions listed in this thread that haven't been updated to the main post.

Please use this to easily peruse added permissions that haven't been able to be added to the main posts, while we slowly get things together over the next few months to move things to the v9 thread.

You can find it at the bottom of Post #5 in this thread here.

With this, hopefully people looking through permissions can at least look through all the permissions available, since the common way to check is to open all spoilers on the first page and use Ctrl+F.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 06-27-2023 at 07:51 PM..
Old 07-2-2023, 02:12 PM   #444
gold stinger

I am currently knee-deep in permission hell working towards getting a smidgen of v9 permission thread ready (I'm maybe 15-20% done?) but I wanted to provide some update of some stuff that I've found so far while working on stuff.

A number of Rejected / No reply permissions removed due to no one actually contacting said musician. Lots of people just 'assumed' that either they've been contacted already and haven't been included in the threads because no one responded / were too busy (with no proof of such), or that they would 100% turn us down because they are too large.

Wu-Tang Clan, DragonForce, Nintendo, and RED have been removed entirely from lists as a result. Other unknown permissions or stuff stuck in-limbo have been resolved and properly addressed (some as 'no reply', some as 'rejected'.)

Correspondence has been sent out to DragonForce / Herman Li, even though there's evidence that people have contacted in the past (although, was turned away by Tasselfoot). Feel free to reach out to other musicians in the 'No Reply' category, or one of the above that have been removed, here. Just please remember to update in this thread in-case they do respond, or do not respond. Both are equally important.

darph fluffy was added to blanket permissions. Found while scouting / resolving Nintendo permissions.

A Dream Too Late was changed from blanket to conditional, as their permission is derived from Tooth & Nail Records label permissions.

Tay Zonday permissions were re-discovered, limited to only "Chocolate Rain", and "Explode".

Alex Szahala conditions were found again, limited to only songs that were not released on a label.

American Me was changed from blanket to conditional, as their permission is derived from Rise Records.

An Endless Sporadic was changed from blanket to conditional, as Tasselfoot limits song choices to "Sun of Pearl", and "Impulse". We currently have Impulse in-game, but we also have the song "Anything" in-game as well, which is against permissions. "Anything" will stay in-game but we only have approval from here on out for those two songs.

Anberlin was changed from Blanket to conditional, as their permission is derived from Tooth & Nail Records label permissions.

AnonyWolf was changed from Conditional to Blanket, as they provided permission themselves in the old blanket permission threads.

API's conditions changed from being unable to use "Paradise on E" to "Only use music from their Newgrounds page", as this is a bookkeeping mixup between 2 permissions posted at the same source.

As Cities Burn was changed from Blanket to conditional, as their permission is derived from Tooth & Nail Records label permissions.

At the Throne of Judgment was changed from blanket to conditional, as their permission is derived from Rise Records.

If you've read up to here and been fine-reading this, you might have noticed that some permissions of bands that were delegated to Tooth & Nail Records or Rise Records are going from blanket to conditional. That is because at some point in the past, someone looked into all bands associated with those record labels, and regurgitated all bands under the label back into the threads as 'blanket' permissions, which is simply not true. We have blanket permissions for the record label. Meaning, any music released through the record label. Blanket permission for the record label does not mean we have permission to use music from specific bands on that record label AFTER they leave that label, or before they sign onto it (if rights were never sold or discussed when signing onto said label but we would be provided that exemption when obtaining permission). This oversight is going to lead to many "blanket" permissions from these bands & musicians, changing over to "Conditional: We can only use music from this label" as we transition to v9 thread.

Azedia was changed from blanket to conditional as blanket permission cannot be verified, we can only verify permission for Monstercat in which Azedia is a part of.

Dubmood permission re-added, was lost in v5 thread and not incorporated to v8 thread. Proof obtained as well.

Manmademusic changed from conditional to blanket. The original permission given by Manmademusic on our forums does not stipulate needing to be contacted first.

Before Their Eyes changed from blanket to conditional, as permissions are derived through Rise Records.

bLiNd changed from blanket to conditional as permission was obtained via the OverClocked ReMix thread but did not directly post in said thread. Also, stipulations included only songs from OCReMix, and also to present the stepfile to the musician before submitting.

Break of Reality changed from blanket to conditional just to add a stipulation that they would like to be contacted when a song is submitted (this is still blanket).

Bumblefoot changed from conditional to blanket as the proof of permission states that we are allowed to use "whichever songs we want", and that Bumblefoot has full permissions for his works and his label.

Camellia permissions specified: Limited to songs that are either: Listed in an album with a "CTCD" tag on their website, included in the Camellia YouTube playlist "Camellia DMCA-Free Music", original music uploaded to YouTube without intention to be used within another pre-existing rhythm game, or using sampled content / cover content from a pre-existing work in which we don't already have permissions for.

Catherine changed from blanket to conditional, as permissions are derived through Rise Records.

CcMixter changed from blanket to conditional: Only allowed to use music that is listed under Creative Commons licensing. Musician has not been contacted.

OriginalOgraphy permissions found with in-tact proof. Blanket. Was lost in v6 thread.

Dance Gavin Dance moved from blanket to conditional, as their permission is derived from Rise Records.

Maski permissions found with in-tact proof. Blanket. Was lost in v6 thread.

jcarlson04 (YouTube) permissions found with in-tact proof. Blanket. Was lost in v6 thread.

KungFuFurby / Furby permissions found given by musician on-forum. Was lost in v6 thread.

"Xi / AQUAELIE" and "xi" have been disambiguated: These are 2 different musicians, with different works and projects, but only Xi / AQUAELIE was listed as-such in the v8 permissions thread. Permission existed on-site for Xi / AQUAELIE, but not for xi. However, permission has been obtained and will now show as 2 separate musicians, each with their own blanket permission. To prevent further confusion, Xi / AQUAELIE will be simply known as "AQUAELIE", since it's a doujin music group / label and Xi simply owns the rights to it / is a part of it. The musician "xi" has not been contacted, but "Xi" has.

AB-Sounds / EBIMAYO added as Conditional. We are limited to songs under Creative Commons or BMS releases. We can also use any song on their YouTube granted it does not have the tag "[Official Audio]" in the title, we cannot use those. They contain some of said songs on their website outside of their BMS releases. Proof has been obtained. Musician has not been contacted.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-2-2023 at 03:12 PM..
Old 07-7-2023, 11:52 AM   #445
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

Permissions for "awerewa" obtained (all lowercase is intentional). They mentioned that any of their music uploaded to all streaming services is fair game, so despite that being all of their music thus far, it's probably best to list this as a Conditional permission.

*side note, i don't fully remember the conversation but i found them while talking to friends about RawMeat786....truly incredible lmfao*

Spotify // Soundcloud // Youtube // Bandcamp // Twitter

Last edited by CammyGoesRawr; 07-7-2023 at 11:55 AM..
CammyGoesRawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 07:58 AM   #446
Hairy Cabbage
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

This is permission for the artist '[P-R-Z]' and the song 'Mario Love Breakcore' (the song I submitted that was recently rejected for lack of perms)

https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...batch/?id=1955

Last edited by Hairy Cabbage; 07-10-2023 at 08:23 AM..
Hairy Cabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 07:41 PM   #447
gold stinger

Tanger permissions via Discord. Tried reaching via Email first but were on vacation and likely no access. So, reached out on Discord in short-form and got a yes.

Extremely well-known for their content within the Beat Saber hemisphere, covers a wide range of genres, fast-flowing music between hardcore, bossa nova, speed dance and 8Bit Modern Mixes.

LinkTree | Merch Shop | YouTube | Spotify | Twitter | Newgrounds | SoundCloud | Twitch | Instagram

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-12-2023, 11:15 PM   #448
gold stinger

In-touch (at a distance) with Synthlight on some things.

We have blanket permission for "Mannheim steamroller", "Kelly Rowland", and "3OH!3" because daddy Synthlight says so.

https://www.mannheimsteamroller.com/

https://kellyrowland.com/

https://www.3oh3.com/

I also got confirmation on "Disturbed" as well, but since the others were not actively listed in the thread, I'm posting it here as easier public notification & bookkeeping.

Maybe more to come, maybe not. I'm still working on the v9 Spreadsheet, verifying permissions, etc.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-12-2023 at 11:22 PM..
Old 07-14-2023, 02:25 PM   #449
gold stinger

These songs, which were Widget songs, are now OK to use / submit in-game. I will sort/categorize them as individual permissions for v9 thread, but are listed here for use in the meantime prior to v9 thread. They will be listed as 'Widget Songs' on the v9 addendum when searching the original posts.

Confirmation from Synthlight.

Permissions in-thread stipulated as 'Blanket' for any of these artists will stay blanket until they can be assessed and adjusted based on confirmation, proof, or lack thereof otherwise. Permission outside of these songs will not change.

If there's a widget song not listed here, let me know and the widget location (if still available) and it will be added to the list.

Hopefully this puts an end to the debate of "Do we actually have permission to use Widget content outside of Widgets?" And the answer is, yes.

Code:
3oh!3	- 	Chokechain
3oh!3	- 	Electroshock
3oh!3	- 	HOTT
A Black Rose Burial	- 	Tom Savini vs. Greg Nicotero
A Black Rose Burial	- 	The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses
A Black Rose Burial	- 	A Baleful Aura In The Graveyard Of Broken Gears
A Cursive Memory	- 	Everything
All Shall Perish	- 	Wage Slave
All Shall Perish	- 	Better Living Through Catastrophe
All Shall Perish	- 	There Is No Business To Be Done On A Dead Planet
All Time Low	- 	Break Out! Break Out!
All Time Low	- 	Coffee Shop Soundtrack
All Time Low	- 	Dear Maria, Count Me In
Amber Pacific	- 	Temporary
Amber Pacific	- 	Fall Back Into My Life
Anarbor	- 	Get Your Money's Worth
Anarbor	- 	Between You and I
Anarbor	- 	Where The Wild Things Are
Angels and Airwaves	- 	Everything's Magic
Angels and Airwaves	- 	Sirens
Ankla	- 	Deceit
Ankla	- 	Seasons Never Change
Ankla	- 	Sinking
As I Lay Dying	- 	Nothing Left
As I Lay Dying	- 	An Ocean Between Us
As I Lay Dying	- 	Within Destruction
Ashlee Simpson	- 	Outta My Head
Automatic Loveletter	- 	Make-Up Smeared Eyes
Automatic Loveletter	- 	The Answer
Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution	- 	Dear Sergio
Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution	- 	Here's To Life
Basshunter	- 	Boten Anna
Basshunter	- 	I'm Your Bass Creator
Basshunter	- 	Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar DotA
Blackberry Smoke	- 	Good One Coming On
Blackberry Smoke	- 	Up In Smoke
Blinded Black	- 	A Perfect Murder
Blinded Black	- 	Can You Hear Me Now
Blinded Black	- 	Set In Stone
Caiden Lee	- 	So Sick
Caiden Lee	- 	Get Away
Celldweller	- 	Frozen (FFR Edit)
Celldweller	- 	Frozen (As Ember Mix by Brent Young)
Celldweller	- 	Own Little World (Empathetic Mix by DJ Lee)
Children of Bodom	- 	Blooddrunk
Christian George	- 	Strangers
Christian George	- 	Strangers (Thomas Gold Mix)
Christian George	- 	SunMonTues
Danger Radio	- 	Party Foul
Daniel Strider	- 	The Moment
Daniel Strider	- 	Your Grace
Dashboard Confessional	- 	Fever Dreams
Dashboard Confessional	- 	Hands Down
Disturbed	- 	Perfect Insanity
Disturbed	- 	Inside the Fire
Dr Manhattan	- 	Big Chomper
Dust Galaxy	- 	River of Ever Changing Forms
Emanuel	- 	Cottonmouth
Empyreon	- 	Flying High
Empyreon	- 	Eternal Nightmare
Fiction Plane	- 	Death Machine
Fiction Plane	- 	Two Sisters
Five Finger Death Punch	- 	Ashes
Five Finger Death Punch	- 	The Bleeding
FIXT Productions	- 	Erasus
FIXT Productions	- 	Home
Folly	- 	Brooks Was Here
Forever In A Day	- 	Hang Up Try Again
Forever In A Day	- 	Move In Slowly
Forever In A Day	- 	I Lie Like I Kiss (with Secret Song)
Forever The Sickest Kids	- 	Whoa Oh Me vs. Everyone
Four Letter Lie	- 	Feel Like Fame
Four Letter Lie	- 	Naked Girl Avalanche
Four Letter Lie	- 	Nothing But A Ghost
Freestate	- 	Necessary
Freestate	- 	Twice Alive
Freezepop	- 	Ninja of Love
Freezepop	- 	Pop Music Is Not A Crime
From Autumn To Ashes	- 	Deth Kult Social Club
Gary Allan	- 	Watching Airplanes
Hatebreed	- 	Defeatest
Hatebreed	- 	Destroy Everything
Hatebreed	- 	Doomsayer
I Hate Sally	- 	Hannah Hannah
I Set My Friends On Fire	- 	Crank Dat Cavalry Boy
I Set My Friends On Fire	- 	Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beerholder
InnerPartySystem	- 	Don't Stop
InnerPartySystem	- 	Die Tonight
Jae-P	- 	Take It To The Floor
Jakob Dylan	- 	Something Good This Way Comes
John Ralston	- 	Fragile
John5	- 	Sounds of Impalement
Kaddisfly	- 	Campfire
Kaddisfly	- 	Empire
Kelly Rowland	- 	Daylight (Karmatronic Club Remix)
Kelly Rowland	- 	Work (S. Pitron & M. Sanna Radio Edit)
Knights In Paris	- 	Love Like Robots
Know Lyfe	- 	Balloons
Know Lyfe	- 	Veins and Vines
KO the Legend	- 	What You Do
KO the Legend	- 	Shut Up and Let Me Go (Remix w The Ting Tings)
KO the Legend	- 	She Wants 2 Get It
LoveHateHero	- 	Echoes
Low On Air	- 	Sacrifice to the Hellfire
Low On Air	- 	Death of a Dynasty
Machete Avenue	- 	The Music Box
Mannheim Steamroller	- 	Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Mannheim Steamroller	- 	Monster Mash
Mary J. Blige	- 	Just Fine
Medicated Kisses	- 	Saint
Medicated Kisses	- 	A Wolf Among Lilacs
Medicated Kisses	- 	Fantastic Gentleman
Medicated Kisses	- 	Little Miss Nashua
Menudo	- 	Mas Que Amor
Menudo	- 	More Than Words
Metallica	- 	Through The Never
Mika	- 	Relax (Take It Easy)
Mika	- 	Lollipop
Mika	- 	Grace Kelly
Monty Are I	- 	Between The Sheets
Monty Are I	- 	Dublin Waltz
My Chemical Romance	- 	Helena
My Chemical Romance	- 	Teenagers
My Chemical Romance	- 	I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
My Chemical Romance	- 	Famous Last Words
My Chemical Romance	- 	Welcome To The Black Parade
Name	- 	Killer Whales, Man
Name	- 	Dave Mustaine
Name	- 	My Sweetheart, The Whore
Nice Guys Finish First	- 	Wasn't For The Distance
Nice Guys Finish First	- 	Tonight, Tonight
Nice Guys Finish First	- 	Thunderstorm
NLT	- 	Heartburn
NLT	- 	She Said I Said
NLT	- 	That Girl
Nonpoint	- 	Alive and Kicking
Nonpoint	- 	Bullet With A Name
Nonpoint	- 	March of War
Of Truth And Stories	- 	Nightmares vs. Reality
Of Truth And Stories	- 	That Guy
Panic! At the Disco	- 	Build God, Then We'll Talk
People in Planes	- 	Pretty Buildings
People in Planes	- 	Know By Now
People in Planes	- 	Last Man Standing
Permanent ME	- 	Allison
Permanent ME	- 	Christine
Permanent ME	- 	Until You Leave
PlayRadioPlay	- 	Confines of Gravity
PlayRadioPlay	- 	Complement Each Other Like Colors
Prima J	- 	Rockstar
Protest the Hero	- 	The Divine Suicide of K
Protest the Hero	- 	Turn Soonest to the Sea
Protest the Hero	- 	Bloodmeat
Protest the Hero	- 	Sequoia Throne
Rivers Cuomo	- 	Blast Off
Ryan Calhoun	- 	Draining
Ryan Calhoun	- 	Sometimes Sorry Is The Wrong Thing To Say
Saves The Day	- 	Can't Stay The Same
Savvy and Mandy	- 	Here I Am
Savvy and Mandy	- 	Waiting For The Heartbreak
Scary Kids Scaring Kids	- 	Snake Devil
Scary Kids Scaring Kids	- 	My Darkest Hour
Scary Kids Scaring Kids	- 	Faces
See You Next Tuesday	- 	Honey, I've Never Had Sex That Wasn't Awkward
Senses Fail	- 	The Priest And The Matador
Senses Fail	- 	Can't Be Saved
Senses Fail	- 	Calling All Cars
Shooter Jennings	- 	Walk of Life
Skindred	- 	Nobody
Skindred	- 	Pressure
Skindred	- 	Rat Race
Supe	- 	38
The Cab	- 	I'll Run
The Dangerous Summer	- 	The Permanent Rain
The Dangerous Summer	- 	Of Confidence
The Forgotten Archetype	- 	Dreams
The Forgotten Archetype	- 	Neverland
The Holly Springs Disaster	- 	My Pet Monster
The Number Twelve Looks Like You	- 	Grandfather
The Pink Spiders	- 	Gimme Chemicals
The Reign of Kindo	- 	Do You Realize
The Reign of Kindo	- 	Hard to Believe
The Reign of Kindo	- 	Just Wait
The Toasters	- 	Dub 56
The Toasters	- 	Ska Killers
The Toasters	- 	You're Gonna Pay
The White Tie Affair	- 	Mr. Right
The White Tie Affair	- 	Mr. Right (Instrumental)
The White Tie Affair	- 	The Letdown
These Silhouettes	- 	Don't Breathe A Word
These Silhouettes	- 	Angels vs. Plagues
Thirteen Yards To Victory	- 	Fall of Prospero
Thirteen Yards To Victory	- 	Behind the Scenes
Thrice	- 	Firebreather
Thriving Ivory	- 	Angels On The Moon
Time Enough At Last	- 	Doctor, Doctor
Time Enough At Last	- 	Miss Michigan
Trapt	- 	Contagious
Tysen	- 	Time Flies
Tysen	- 	The Graduate
Valencia	- 	3000 Miles
Valencia	- 	The Space Between
Wheatus	- 	American in Amsterdam
Wheatus	- 	Lemonade
Wheatus	- 	Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Your Vegas	- 	Troubled Times
Your Vegas	- 	In My Head
Your Vegas	- 	Birds of Paradise
Yours Truly	- 	Ana, Ana, Ana
Yours Truly	- 	Real Scene Girls Mow Their Own Lawns
Yours Truly	- 	Dont Shake Hands... Shake Asses

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-14-2023 at 02:35 PM..
Old 07-14-2023, 08:39 PM   #450
jh05013
oh hi
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Limited permission from polysha, a BMS artist. From their webpage: the songs can be used for music games (or other purposes) except for licensed songs, no redistribution allowed.

Soundcloud | Bandcamp (seems to be a label, so note that not all songs are by polysha) | Spotify | Blog?
jh05013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 02:49 AM   #451
gold stinger

69 de 74 blanket perms. (Responsible for Lawn Wake 69 / LWVIIX)

https://dibinewind.wixsite.com/69-de-74/about

can't be bothered to do a link write-up atm but go check their works. Very BMS, much Flashbulb.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-15-2023 at 02:51 AM..
Old 07-15-2023, 09:50 PM   #452
Velocity
Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
Site and Game Administrator
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Limited permissions for Nakaiankow.

https://nkiankw.net/

Bandcamp | Soundcloud

Quote:
★Secondary use: Regardless of illustrations, videos, or songs, unless otherwise specified, Attribution - Inheritance 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) applies.

----------------

★二次利用について:イラスト・動画・楽曲に関わらず、明記がない限り、表示 - 継承 3.0 非移植 (CC BY-SA 3.0)が適用されます。
Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 11:05 PM   #453
gold stinger

Roughly 40% done the project now. Have another long-post of changes, additions and removals. I do not plan on adding any of these v9 update posts to the main posts / v9 addendum because they will eventually be included in the v9 thread and we're steadily approaching it, but if you are impatient and want to take advantage of a change prior to the release of the thread, it's listed here.

Edit: someone asked what's with the "?/5" rating system, it's short-form for how strong the permission is in-terms of proof / validation.

A tl;dr is "1/5 = Rejected, 2/5 = Limited to songs already in-game, 3/5 = Almost Hearsay, Caution, 4/5 = Reputable & Good to use, 5/5 = I have physical proof".

RE|INSTALLED added as an alias of Ashix / The Sapphire Dragon which also got blanket permission.

ginkiha limited permissions discovered. Limited to Songs that are contracted with KONAMI are unacceptable. This includes (EOS/Dawn of Asia/EGG/Starlight). The full version of songs they have available on itunes are unacceptable. However, the short version of those songs are OK.

Syntact / Astrio moved from blanket to conditional, musician would like to be contacted when a song gets in-game.

CanBlaster updated to include a full list of their aliases: Aliases included: Nu-Prophet, Jack In The Box, V-Band Selecta, Select Club, Stryker, Diclonius Kid, Nightmare
Lone Ghost moved from conditional to blanket: Permission does not require contacting the musician.

Endrilliance blanket found. Was lost in v5 thread.

Mindless Self Indulgence added as Widget Permission. Limited to only using "Straight to Video". Since that's already in-game, this is a 2/5.

As I Lay Dying added as Widget Permission. Limited to "Comfort Betrays", "Within Destruction", "An Ocean Between Us", and "Nothing Left".

Lisa Lavie permissions rediscovered. Blanket. Has some original stuff and an album, but covers are likely off the table.

Applebiter permissions rediscovered. Limited. Can only use content listed on their SoundClick.

Kongfish permissions rediscovered. Limited to only the song "Coconut Harvest".

Valdin450 added but limited to in-game so nothing atm, no proof posted. Marked as heresay until proven otherwise.

Aliceffekt moved from conditional to blanket. No conditions stipulated.

Nick von Kaenel limited rediscovered. Limited to only the song "Please (Intro)".

Matthew Pablo and Acid-Notation both added as blanket-conditional (wants contact when a song goes in-game), both lost in v5 thread from a Zekramcross post.

Stringer Barksdale perms re-added. Found in v5 thread. Blanket.

Decomposure re-added as Limited, but cannot currently utilize because conditions of the permission were lost via images that died through tinypic.

Suspect permissions found. Proof posted, but image lost to time due to imageshack. Songs that are listed as 'free' can be used. Found in the v5 thread.

Thywintershadow re-added but as 2/5 limited. No proof posted.

Red Blank re-added as 5/5, blanket.

Brain Crain re-added to rejected. 1/5, we had a free year-long license to use content that expired.

songstowearpantsto / Andrew Huang re-added to Blanket. 5/5.

Y.W re-added to Blanket. 5/5.

Evelyn Bishop / ROXORFOXOR moved from conditional to blanket. Mis-interpretation was that we were only allowed to use "Goatstep", when we're allowed to use ANYTHING but they really wanted Goatstep to be used.

TimidState re-added to Blanket. 4/5.

DJ Shimamura re-added as conditional. 4/5. Limited to these songs: "DROME (DJ Shimamura's 09 Update Mix)", "Dream Up (Innocent Riot mix)", "Return 2 Universe 09", "The Talking Goat", "The Hunted" and "Spaceshower". Proof is copy-paste text from email.

Luke Da Duke and raigon1 disambiguated on-sheet. They are not the same musician, they are 2 separate musicians of which we both have blanket permissions for.

Mooseymaniac moved from conditional to blanket. Proof obtained, and allows any music.

dBu changed from conditional to blanket. Permission is blanket, and the stipulation is entirely bound by self-made regulations that Rebirth0 set in-place, which they can no longer moderate.

Dead Poetic moved from Blanket to Limited as permissions derived from Tooth & Nail Records.

Upgraded copy-paste text from Email-style permissions from 4/5 to 5/5 with screenshot proof. This will not be the case for future submissions and proof.

Stratkat moved from Blanket to Limited. Permission specifies free to use songs on their Newgrounds. If songs are released elsewhere, we are not allowed to use those.

Dj Aerogroove moved from Conditional to Blanket. We no longer need to contact Tasselfoot, Aerogroove's old website in wayback approves of blanket use for "non-profit causes".

DJ Bouche moved from Conditional to Limited. We have permission to use 1 song, but must contact musician for usage of other songs. According to them, it "will generally be a 'yes', but contact just to be safe".

DJ EAR moved from Conditional to Limited. Was missing the stipulation that we're only allowed to use their FREE songs.

Blanket permission added for "Mannheim steamroller", "Kelly Rowland", and "3OH!3" because daddy Synthlight says so.

"Open-Source Audio" permissions now no longer exist. Pre-existing artists / labels under this category have either been attributed to Creative Commons and will be listed as-such under "Label" alongside other permissions, or stripped entirely. BMSofFighters stays as permission was specified at one point, but proof no longer exists. This is because Open-Source as a concept has developed over the years to where its implementation in the thread was an early pre-conceped notion of how to handle Open-Source. Because everything is 100% available without recourse, it was assumed that copyrights must be either Creative Commons or Free to use. This is not the case, as law has developed to include copyright for Open-Sourced work. As a result, just because the work is Open-Sourced, does not necessarily mean we automatically have permission. And therefore, become their own permissions individually if we have them or not.

DJ Shockaleven moved from Blanket to Conditional. Permissions state that musician wishes to be emailed first before use.

DJAirWave / DJ Earthlight moved from limited to Blanket. Given permission to multiple songs and posted in both v2 blanket and v4 blanket thread. Also the owner of Team Pony. Good to assume we have blanket.

Ephexis permission added as 3/5 Limited: Cannot use collaborations without permission from other musicians.

Dope Gum moved from Blanket to Rejected: Spoiled_Milk posted asking someone to contact the artist for them, but none did. Xiz mistakenly added it as Blanket for update to final post to v6 and erroneously incorporated into v7. We don't have permission as no one has ever asked.

Dougal moved from Conditional to Blanket. Proof obtained, we don't need to contact Spitfire anymore.

Draigun moved from Conditional to Blanket. Proof obtained, only needs contact if wanting to do a WIP or Demo, so that he can prioritize finishing it.

BANANA INC perms rediscovered under 3/5 Blanket.

Emery moved from blanket to Limited, as permissions derived from Tooth & Nail Records.

Widget Songs (and their respective musicians) have been added as individual limited permissions as we've gotten the confirmation by Synthlight that songs released through Widget can also be used publically inside of FlashFlashRevolution.

Tempest09 rediscovered as 1/5 rejected.

FALLEN DISGRACE permission rediscovered as 5/5 blanket (artist gave permission on-forums).

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-16-2023 at 01:53 AM..
Old 07-16-2023, 12:20 AM   #454
jh05013
oh hi
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

The following are the aliases of Kou!:

DJ N.S.
HYØUKA
サメスキ\( ´ ᵕ `)ノ☆
竹林
TBN
LACER+α
jh05013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 10:58 AM   #455
gold stinger

MYUKKE. limited permissions via email. Songs published on their YouTube channel that don't have "for XXX" in the title are eligible. Songs with the "from XXX" title are usable.

A list was provided at the time of permission get to browse what is usable right now, but more could potentially be added to this as time goes on based on the permission get.

Code:
- OCO LIMBO
- Zidanda Step
- GENEREiD
- OTTAMA GAZER
- YUMEND
- WE LOVE MYUKKE. EP
  - Boudica
  - Macropolis
  - BUNA☆SYNERGY!!!
  - FULi AUTO BUSTER
  - FULi AUTO BUSTER (FULi Ver)
- The 89's Momentum
- OCCHOCO-REST-LESS
- Ginevra
- FULi AUTO SHOOTER
- Kalis Mind
- Bestest Frenemy!
- WE LOVE MYUKKE. EP Vol.2
  - TTTTTONE
  - Salmon It Up!
  - DONBRA COBRA
  - VOXAGE
  - ROAD to 773H
  - Inga WooHoo!!!
  - Liturn to the Days
- 353 not true
- Light Into Scheelite
- Fortuna for Tuna
- AKKERA-COUNTRY-BOY
- alamo de parture
- Anti Safety Zone

I was asked to do this permission get by Velocity so I'm not fully acquainted on the genre of content they are proficient in, but I do know they are extremely popular both on Osu! and Spotify. I'll copy-paste the Osu! Featured Artist tab for more info on it.

Quote:
Hailing from the land of the rising sun, MYUKKE. is a Japanese producer with a knack for the peak rhythm-game sound. SOUND VOLTEX, Cytus II, Arcaea, and a whole bunch of other titles have picked up a number of his tracks in recent times, showcasing his mastery of reconstructing vocal samples with distinctively high intensity.

Mappers striving for complicated chaos will undoubtedly be satisfied with MYUKKE.'s library. His songs are an electronic mix of upbeat vibes and elaborate beats, perfect for creators aiming for a challenge.

Official Website | YouTube | Bandcamp | SoundCloud | Spotify | Twitter

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-16-2023 at 10:59 AM..
Old 07-16-2023, 08:11 PM   #456
gold stinger

A collection of Velocity-related permissions (because he is too god damn lazy to post in this thread himself):

Xe and their circle, Xenoglossy. Blanket.
https://xenoglossy.hariko.com/index.html

Kanpyogo / Kanpyo / Kan, Blanket.
https://kpmidi.net/

OISHII, Limited. Obvious restrictions to songs signed to Konami/etc., Everything else is fine.
https://soundcloud.com/oishiichan

General Mumble extended to Mumble Etc., full label. Blanket.
https://generalmumble.bandcamp.com/

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-19-2023, 04:42 PM   #457
gold stinger

Some More:

Qumu Music, Blanket.
https://qumumusic.com/faq
https://www.youtube.com/@qumumusic/videos

Fraser Edwards and his band, Ascension. Blanket/Conditional. We will be doing a promotion as a Featured Artist on first song/file release (or multiple, if multiple submitted / accepted), incl. Discord broadcast. Possibly an event involved.
https://www.youtube.com/@FraserEdwards
http://www.ascensionband.co.uk/
https://www.youtube.com/@AscensionBandUK/

plasterbrain, Limited. Singles only, unless we have permission to fulfill collaboration permissions (incl. featurettes). Nimbasa CORE is now an option. Recommendation by-author to use "Perfect World" because of 13/4 timing.
https://plasterbrain.com/
https://www.youtube.com/@PhoebesHere

edit:
chilldive, Limited. Bandcamp is CC-BY 3.0. Check Creative Commons on other websites before using.
https://chilldive.bandcamp.com/

I go back to work now.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-19-2023 at 05:49 PM..
Old 07-20-2023, 10:46 PM   #458
nito kun
FFR Player

Since I've been getting more into music production after ten years-ish of tinkering, consider this post as evidence of complete permissions for my work to be used anywhere in-game or for related events.

ncognito mode music
Originally Posted by Klarion
I have unclipped nails.
nito kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 07:34 AM   #459
gold stinger

It's been roughly a month since I started sending out requests like I have no respect for my inner introversion so here's the part where the No Replies start coming:

The Crane Wives - No Response

Poor Man's Poison - No Response

Vivienne / SpindleHorse Music / Helluva Boss / Hazbin Hotel - No Response

lia;quo - No Response

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-29-2023, 12:23 AM   #460
gold stinger

Forgot to post to thread for a bit.

Yosk! permission via SoundCloud contact. Blanket except for collaborations, contact those individually.

Quote:
Kyle

My name is Yosk! I apologize for the delay in confirming your message.
Regarding the use of my music,
1. You are welcome to use my original music.
2. For arrangements, please refer to the copyright guidelines of the original arrangement.
3. Please apply for permission separately for the following songs.
 ・Fluffy Forecast → Kaina Ginze
 ・Magical Gensou Magi Trick → KagiUsagi
 ・Crossing the Sky of Fantasia → AAAA

Thank you very much.

Yosk!
Massive name on the BMS-end of music, made for rhythm games.

Official Website | SoundCloud | YouTube | Twitter

And:

No Response from DragonForce. Attempting again through Herman Li's Official Website Portal.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-29-2023 at 12:24 AM..