Twenty-Four (Chloe got skillz)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nickadeemus
    The spice must flow.
    • Aug 2003
    • 807

    #106
    RE: Twenty-Four( seasons over )

    One more hour until I get to begin watching the finale, and then this will become edited with excitement.

    EDIT: OMG! Jack is awesome and I would bear his children had I the opportunity and inner-workings to do so.
    I am feeling pretty cathartic right now, and I can't wait until January.
    Nice.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #107
      RE: Twenty-Four( seasons over )

      I don't know what ld is smoking....but I loved it. I was like wtf. Jack is immortal, he can't die.

      Although the end to the missile crisis was kinda...lame...but still, it was an excellent season.
      hi

      Comment

      • falconsfan14
        Banned
        • Jan 2005
        • 2183

        #108
        RE: Twenty-Four( seasons over )

        Yeah, for those who havent seen it yet, no spoilers yet.

        Comment

        • insomniakxz
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 302

          #109
          RE: Twenty-Four( seasons over )

          The missile being taken down so easily was kind of a disappointment...but

          YOU DON'T KNOW JACK.

          JANUARY. 2006.

          Comment

          • DJRiDDeR
            God
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 2215

            #110
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

            Meh I have only started watching since season 2, 24 is like amazing, long wait till season 5 in Jan 2006.

            Comment

            • falconsfan14
              Banned
              • Jan 2005
              • 2183

              #111
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

              Well, i guess its ok now because they are watching it now,
              :P

              Comment

              • dubroy27
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 40

                #112
                it seems impossible that there will be another season... jack is presumed dead and is gone into hiding.... but ya i'm sure they'll find something.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #113
                  So, there definately will be a 5th season? Fox has confirmed that?
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • esupin
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1756

                    #114
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    So, there definately will be a 5th season? Fox has confirmed that?
                    Pretty much, yeah. They'd be 'tards not to, unless for some reason no one wanted to sign on to do a fifth season, which seems unlikely.

                    I actually know people who skipped our school's awards ceremony because they wanted to watch the season finale.

                    http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                    Comment

                    Working...