Twenty-Four (Chloe got skillz)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

    It's about god damn time they found her out.


    It's also nice to see Jack and Tony walk side by side. I think I wet myself again. :-\
    hi

    Comment

    • insomniakxz
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 302

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

      The dude got scouted =O. I wonder why the sniper didn't take out jack and tony. =\

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

        Duh... if they take out Jack and Tony, the show will end. Can't have that. The show is called 24... not 12 nor 16. Gotta stretch it out by doing all the cliche things they can. Kill the only lead, knock the mole unconcious, etc. It pisses me the fudge off at how cliche they are being. NOTHING is original in this season of 24. Apart from that, its awesome.
        RIP

        Comment

        • insomniakxz
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 302

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

          I've always had a question since the end of season 1...
          Remember when that assasain lady put this chemical on her hands and went up to shake hands with president palmer [last episode], and a few minutes later, palmer falls unconscious on the ground and you hear the secret service calling for help? [and the season ended]

          What was up with that? I liked how they made no mention of that in the second season...

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

            Few errors... that was the end of the 2nd season, not the 1st. There was mention of it on multiple occasions in the 3rd season. His hand is scarred, there is mention to his health many times, there is mention of his recovery, etc.

            Clearly it was a plot twist that they decided not to run with after season 2, but they didn't completely go off on a tangent with it, they did make a few references to it. It was quite a retarded thing to do... to make it a cliffhanger ending like that and then hardly relate it to the next season, but there have been alot of poor decisions made regarding 24 season 3.
            RIP

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

              I really wouldn't judge too quickly, Tass. I mean, I'm sure you know by now, that with 24, nothing is as it seems. So, you really can't say cliche until...well, just about the end of the season.
              hi

              Comment

              • blahblah18
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 1662

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                Hey opinion question.
                My friend loves Alberta Watson (Driscoll) , while I would say that this might be one of her worst acting jobs... I dunno, opinions anyone?
                but for now... postCount++

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                  she is ugly as hell. so is her daughter. bring back kim. end of story.

                  And Hans... are you saying that I'm wrong in my judgement of the plot of the show so far? It has been quite cliche so far. I'm sure the writers will throw in many more plot twists, but because we KNOW they are going to throw in plot twists, it kills them and makes them expected. Which pisses me off.

                  Too many shows/movies are doing that now. Everyone and their mother knows they are going to throw in the one thing you wouldn't expect, so then you go and expect that. I want to see the movie or show that has the obvious ending, because god damn... I won't be expecting it.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #39
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    she is ugly as hell. so is her daughter. bring back kim. end of story.

                    And Hans... are you saying that I'm wrong in my judgement of the plot of the show so far? It has been quite cliche so far. I'm sure the writers will throw in many more plot twists, but because we KNOW they are going to throw in plot twists, it kills them and makes them expected. Which pisses me off.

                    Too many shows/movies are doing that now. Everyone and their mother knows they are going to throw in the one thing you wouldn't expect, so then you go and expect that. I want to see the movie or show that has the obvious ending, because god damn... I won't be expecting it.
                    <reverse psycology>

                    Comment

                    • nickadeemus
                      The spice must flow.
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 807

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-F

                      It's starting in 20 minutes for you people in Eastern. I'm excited already and I have to wait 3 hours. . .I'll be back in 4 so nothing gets ruined.
                      Nice.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-F

                        I

                        HATE

                        CLIFFHANGERS

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-F

                          I was pleased.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • insomniakxz
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 302

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-F

                            Dude this is getting to be like mission impossible @.@

                            But the next episode looks like ownage, though.

                            Comment

                            • nickadeemus
                              The spice must flow.
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 807

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-F

                              I bet Edgars mom is going to commit Seppuku. That's what I'd do.
                              Nice.

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-F

                                A. Check out my avatar
                                B. She's gonna blow up her oxygen tank WHILE inhaling frmo it... I win gg
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...