Twenty-Four (Chloe got skillz)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falconsfan14
    Banned
    • Jan 2005
    • 2183

    #76
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

    o shi! theyve got the red chapter!!!!

    Comment

    • nickadeemus
      The spice must flow.
      • Aug 2003
      • 807

      #77
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

      One of the best episodes in a long time tonight. I loved it. And Jack.
      Nice.

      Comment

      • dubroy27
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 40

        #78
        Wow I hate it so much when the show's over. Now I gotta wait a another WHOLE WEEK!

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #79
          I don't watch it too much. I know it's a good show, but I'm too lazy to watch it on T.V. I honestly have better things to do.
          vv-Now here comes the "WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME" shit-vv
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • dubroy27
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 40

            #80
            lol
            i HIGHLY recommend watching it. i just started watching at the beginning of last season and i haven't missed an episode since.

            Comment

            • nickadeemus
              The spice must flow.
              • Aug 2003
              • 807

              #81
              OMG!!!

              I am SO excited from that scene from the next episode!! I skipped around my house twice.
              Nice.

              Comment

              • dubroy27
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 40

                #82
                omg another amazing episode but not better than last week. fuck I hope they catch Marwan.

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #83
                  Ok, now I'm starting to get pissed. Kim has not made a single appearance yet. I'm starting to get the impression that she won't show up this season. Come on 24, prove me wrong.
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #84
                    Originally posted by HansSky
                    Ok, now I'm starting to get pissed. Kim has not made a single appearance yet. I'm starting to get the impression that she won't show up this season. Come on 24, prove me wrong.
                    Almost everyone has showed up, you know she'll make it

                    Comment

                    • dubroy27
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 40

                      #85
                      omfg what an amazing finish to an amazing episode... wow

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #86
                        Damn that was hot

                        Comment

                        • insomniakxz
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 302

                          #87
                          Burst-fired. Marwan getting away is getting so old. How many times has he escaped so far? 20?

                          And what the hell was going on in the previews? Something about attacking the russians/chinese?

                          But anyway, that was an awesome episode. Favorite part: Logan getting owned.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #88
                            Logan: "I can't be the president!!!!!!!"
                            Novak: "Fuck you... here's a napkin, wipe your dripping twat. I'm calling a REAL president."
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • nickadeemus
                              The spice must flow.
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 807

                              #89
                              I <3 the following people:
                              Jack
                              David
                              Chloe
                              Jack
                              David
                              Kim ()
                              Nice.

                              Comment

                              • dubroy27
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 40

                                #90
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                Logan: "I can't be the president!!!!!!!"
                                Novak: "$*%# you... here's a napkin, wipe your dripping #($#$. I'm calling a REAL president."
                                lmao ya that was hilarious. the guy can't be a president if he can't make a simple decision.

                                Comment

                                Working...