Twenty-Four (Chloe got skillz)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • insomniakxz
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 302

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

    BUT NO! They'll shoot the wrong person. Then tony almeida (sp?) is gonna come in and be like, "shoot the black girl." And then you have your hour.

    Comment

    • banditcom
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 6243

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

      Originally posted by insomniakxz
      BUT NO! They'll shoot the wrong person. Then tony almeida (sp?) is gonna come in and be like, "shoot the black girl." And then you have your hour.
      WTF there would be no reason to shoot...

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

        Where the hell is Chloe?

        Comment

        • insomniakxz
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 302

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

          I thought Jack would call chloe because isn't he the other person he trusts in that situation when CTU has been compromised? ...

          Comment

          • blahblah18
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 1662

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

            God I creamed my pants tonight...

            I was also a fucking psychic tonight..
            During the scene when Driscol is talking to her schizo, I guessed that she was gonna be killed off that episode... close enoguh

            when Jack said that CTU was compromised, I called THEN that he was gonan call Tony for backup...
            tony's the best character in the show by far, I"m so pumped he's back
            but for now... postCount++

            Comment

            • nickadeemus
              The spice must flow.
              • Aug 2003
              • 807

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

              I'm glad I didn't check this before watching it tonight, but all I have to say is OMG!!
              Nice.

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #22
                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                Originally posted by blahblah18
                God I creamed my pants tonight...

                I was also a #$#ing psychic tonight..
                During the scene when Driscol is talking to her schizo, I guessed that she was gonna be killed off that episode... close enoguh

                when Jack said that CTU was compromised, I called THEN that he was gonan call Tony for backup...
                tony's the best character in the show by far, I"m so pumped he's back
                See... I was hoping like, Chloe would pick them up after they killed him, but when those two shots came, I was NOT expecting Tony.

                P.S. Right afterwards, I watched it again with my mom, because she decided to wait for my dad to watch it, but after I was screaming in excitement, she wanted to watch.

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                  Don't worry, guys. The official 24 whore is here. Seen every episode of every season live on Fox, since the beginning. Family Guy may take the cake for humor, but 24 wins simply because of it's awesomeness.


                  And yes. I had to clean my pants when Tony showed up as well. I was starting to get worried that they wouldn't bring back any people from the old cast.

                  oh and btw


                  WHERE THE FUCK IS KIM?!
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                    Originally posted by HansSky
                    oh and btw


                    WHERE THE $*%# IS KIM?!
                    Doing Chase, OBVIOUSLY

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                      Damn you LD. I was going to reply

                      "In my pants" which is much cooler than her doing that skinhead mofo.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • blahblah18
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 1662

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                        zOMG so close to a new episode... let the anticipation begin
                        but for now... postCount++

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                          ::looks down::

                          It's already started.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                            Bump and double post, but that's ok.


                            Because 24 is on in 4 hours.
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • banditcom
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 6243

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                              A little slow tonight, but still crazy. Next episode should be good!! WOW

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Twenty-Four

                                Tonights episode had to build more plot. I'm really glad at the mole situation

                                As per the teaser, it appears Jack gets hit by a car. Anyone scared? Also, edgar's grandma or mother appears to be 15 miles from a meltdown, OH THE SUSPENCE

                                Comment

                                Working...