Twenty-Four (Chloe got skillz)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #91
    Originally posted by HansSky
    Ok, now I'm starting to get pissed. Kim has not made a single appearance yet. I'm starting to get the impression that she won't show up this season. Come on 24, prove me wrong.
    ...
    hi

    Comment

    • The_Q
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 4391

      #92
      Kim should be brought back onto the show so she can be captured, set free, captured again, set free again, captured a third time and then finally shot and killed.

      Why? The capture pattern is what they normally do. The shooting pattern is to get rid of her before I go crazy.

      Q

      Comment

      • blahblah18
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1662

        #93
        Great episode, i fear for tonight's though.. the previews are making me think some real stupid shit is about to go down... we'll see
        but for now... postCount++

        Comment

        • dubroy27
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 40

          #94
          i hope the vice president dies, he is terrible.

          Comment

          • dubroy27
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 40

            #95
            o....m....g PAUL DIED

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #96
              Well. Jack has one hell of a way of getting rid of the competition, doesn't he?
              hi

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #97
                About time.

                And, lets war with China... couldn't hurt to genocide a decent portion of their population. they need it. oh snap!
                RIP

                Comment

                • dubroy27
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 40

                  #98
                  o....m.......f.....g

                  AHHHHHHH THERES A MISSILE IN THE AIR OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #99
                    sick episode... my brain asploded..
                    but for now.. postCount++
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • blahblah18
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 1662

                      #100
                      Wow Mandy is sooo hot, I love her
                      but for now... postCount++

                      Comment

                      • banditcom
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 6243

                        #101
                        mmmmm very hot...

                        Comment

                        • The_Q
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 4391

                          #102
                          That's it. I'm making a Chloe and Edgar fan club. So hilariously socially inept rolled into a package of whoopass. Yes, Chloe rocks. Then Edgar, a fatass ego walking the halls of CTU. When he finally tells Chloe "you're the best analyst we've got," she only replies with "I know."

                          I love 'em both.

                          Q

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #103
                            Originally posted by The_Q
                            That's it. I'm making a Chloe and Edgar fan club. So hilariously socially inept rolled into a package of whoopass. Yes, Chloe rocks. Then Edgar, a fatass ego walking the halls of CTU. When he finally tells Chloe "you're the best analyst we've got," she only replies with "I know."

                            I love 'em both.

                            Q
                            In the season finally, Chloe and Edgar start having sex in Michelle's Office.

                            Comment

                            • dubroy27
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 40

                              #104
                              Originally posted by lightdarkness
                              Originally posted by The_Q
                              That's it. I'm making a Chloe and Edgar fan club. So hilariously socially inept rolled into a package of whoopass. Yes, Chloe rocks. Then Edgar, a fatass ego walking the halls of CTU. When he finally tells Chloe "you're the best analyst we've got," she only replies with "I know."

                              I love 'em both.

                              Q
                              In the season finally, Chloe and Edgar start having sex in Michelle's Office.
                              lmao... now that would be quite an ending to an awesome season

                              Comment

                              • falconsfan14
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 2183

                                #105
                                Twenty-Four( seasons over )

                                It was a great season, cant wait until the next. Until the next 24 thread.

                                falcon.

                                Comment

                                Working...