Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #46
    Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

    What was your first day of college like if you remember it? Did you enjoy your college experience?

    Edit: You answered my second question in the above post. Still wondering how your first day of college was though, haha
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Reincarnate
      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
      • Nov 2010
      • 6332

      #47
      Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What was your first day of college like if you remember it? Did you enjoy your college experience?

      Edit: You answered my second question in the above post. Still wondering how your first day of college was though, haha
      My first day was pretty cool, nothing special. They just host a bunch of new-student orientation events that pretty much everyone goes to.

      Comment

      • Reincarnate
        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
        • Nov 2010
        • 6332

        #48
        Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

        re: toonami



        miss this commercial

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #49
          Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

          Have you been in any near-death situations?
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • Tristana
            Banned
            • Jun 2012
            • 410

            #50
            Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

            describe mitt romney in 4 words

            describe obama in 4 words

            Comment

            • Reincarnate
              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
              • Nov 2010
              • 6332

              #51
              Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
              Have you been in any near-death situations?
              One time I totally overestimated how far down this lake was from a rocky jump and could have totally wiped myself out -- got lucky. Joys of being young and retarded, ehehe. @___@

              Other than that, not much, tbh.

              Comment

              • Reincarnate
                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                • Nov 2010
                • 6332

                #52
                Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

                Originally posted by Tristana
                describe mitt romney in 4 words

                describe obama in 4 words
                1. did not build that

                2. an asteroid, Mr. President

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #53
                  Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

                  What subject do you find the most interesting to read about?
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #54
                    Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

                    If you had the chance to change one event in your life would you? and if yes what would it be?
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #55
                      Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

                      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                      What subject do you find the most interesting to read about?
                      Hard question... I think any subject can be interesting if it's presented well. If I were to list out individual subjects it's pretty much just be a laundry list of everything. O.o

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      If you had the chance to change one event in your life would you? and if yes what would it be?
                      Just one event, hm -- I'd save my father from the crash/stop him from leaving the house that night.

                      Comment

                      • Emanresu13
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 642

                        #56
                        Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

                        what's your honest opinion of me? do i already know the answer?

                        what's your dishonest opinion of me? is it the opposite of your honest opinion? how do you rate it on a scale from 0° to 360°?

                        what's your opinion on 4x4x4 cubes and even numbered cubes in general?

                        related to an earlier answer, definitely Reach. no guessing required.

                        where is quick-answer challenge #2?

                        are you "conservative" on any issue at all?
                        Last edited by Emanresu13; 09-19-2012, 02:05 PM.
                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        ^
                        Originally posted by MrRubix
                        ^

                        Comment

                        • Spenner
                          Forum User
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2403

                          #57
                          Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

                          Do you find it easy to "stand" in someone else's shoes/mental framework to get a better idea of what they're experiencing, or do you normally take as many observable variables of the person as you can and generalize your opinion, or some other method, when talking therapeutically to someone?

                          iunno how that popped into my head

                          Comment

                          • FFRGreen
                            Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 1151

                            #58
                            Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

                            hows life

                            Comment

                            • Reincarnate
                              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 6332

                              #59
                              Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

                              Originally posted by Emanresu13
                              what's your honest opinion of me? do i already know the answer?

                              what's your dishonest opinion of me? is it the opposite of your honest opinion? how do you rate it on a scale from 0° to 360°?

                              what's your opinion on 4x4x4 cubes and even numbered cubes in general?

                              related to an earlier answer, definitely Reach. no guessing required.

                              where is quick-answer challenge #2?

                              are you "conservative" on any issue at all?
                              1. I don't know you well enough
                              2. I know you very well and rate you, on a scale of 1 to seppuku, a 12.5
                              3. dunno
                              4. Honestly, I'm pretty liberal on most issues. I used to be conservative-leaning on the death penalty but have since changed my views.

                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              Do you find it easy to "stand" in someone else's shoes/mental framework to get a better idea of what they're experiencing, or do you normally take as many observable variables of the person as you can and generalize your opinion, or some other method, when talking therapeutically to someone?

                              iunno how that popped into my head
                              42

                              Originally posted by FFRGreen
                              hows life
                              'sall good

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #60
                                Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

                                bored, fire away w/something interesting

                                Comment

                                Working...