I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #31
    Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

    why would you kill slik worms theyre harmless =|

    Comment

    • Quigly
      nah
      • Jan 2008
      • 3506

      #32
      Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

      after each picture i just kind of turned around and looked around my room

      just in case
      nah

      Comment

      • Crashfan3
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 2937

        #33
        Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

        Okay, this is cool, but if they actually become large enough of a colony to take over anything much bigger then I must recommend giggles' flamethrower suggestion lest the situation turn into a bug sci-fi. o_o

        Comment

        • LJRoX
          Banned
          • Mar 2005
          • 2762

          #34
          Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

          If those worms were around my penis I'd get amazingly aroused.


          Jokes aside, I accidentally left my bike there after I completely painted it white.. fuc.

          Comment

          • Emo_Saur_
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2007
            • 2952

            #35
            Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

            I'd use them for fishing.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Mechablob
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2010
              • 137

              #36
              Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

              I feel like things are crawling on me now. Eeeuurrgghhh. Although, when I saw the picture of the bike, I couldn't help but laugh. Seriously though, what the hell is with the infestation of caterpillers?
              |||||

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #37
                Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

                Kill them all.
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • nuclearsamurai
                  huehuehue
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1211

                  #38
                  Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

                  Originally posted by Mechablob
                  I feel like things are crawling on me now. Eeeuurrgghhh. Although, when I saw the picture of the bike, I couldn't help but laugh. Seriously though, what the hell is with the infestation of caterpillers?
                  Those are silkworms.

                  Comment

                  • Mechablob
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 137

                    #39
                    Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

                    Originally posted by nuclearsamurai
                    Those are silkworms.
                    Thanks for the correction

                    why is there so many though? I'm probably just generally ignorant, but it's bloody shocking to see so many all in one place.
                    |||||

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #40
                      Re: I knew not fear until this day (not safe for devonin)

                      Originally posted by Reincarnate
                      I was eating rice as I clicked this

                      Now I am not eating my rice
                      I had water in my mouth when I saw this post.

                      Now I do not have water in my mouth.


                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #41
                        Re: I knew not fear until this day (not safe for devonin)

                        Originally posted by bmah
                        There's a surprising number of people who are phobic to swarms of any sort, and that's known as effervo phobia (effervo = "swarm"). Combine that with the ubiquitous covering of silky white stuff, and that could be quite disgusting for some people.
                        That makes sense. I bet all the people that are saying "eww" wouldn't be so disgusted if the images were of single silkworms.
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • smartdude1212
                          2 is poo
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 6687

                          #42
                          Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

                          Despite looking amazing I still feel like a billion of them are crawling on me and I've gone numb.

                          It might be the Nyquil though.

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #43
                            Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

                            they're only larva..


                            Comment

                            • Bill Kaulitz
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 467

                              #44
                              Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

                              I've had this in my backyard before. Just kill it with spray when they first appear. Gotta do it every year on the same tree. Kill before they are even born.


                              ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪


                              Comment

                              • ddrxero64
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 790

                                #45
                                Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

                                Aren't these the caterpillars that come out once ever 7 years? I've heard of something like that. But yea, wow. The last pics made them look like soldiers lol. The bike...

                                Edit: They're silkworms right? Hm...dayum.

                                Originally posted by bmah
                                There's a surprising number of people who are phobic to swarms of any sort, and that's known as effervo phobia (effervo = "swarm"). Combine that with the ubiquitous covering of silky white stuff, and that could be quite disgusting for some people.
                                I'm like this. Especially if it they were spiders. Spiders are my biggest phobia (too lazy to give the exact phobia), so if all these pics were spiders then I'd feel goosebumps. Caterpillars don't bug me at all though. I don't know why that is, are phobias genetic? The thing I don't like about spiders are the fangs and the fact that I assume they're all deadly. I don't like the way they walk either. It's not the look though. I have hermit crabs and they don't frighten me one bit. I should do some reasearch/googling.
                                Last edited by ddrxero64; 03-30-2011, 05:26 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...