I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • welsh_girl
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 1366

    #46
    Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

    It looks amazing in the pictures, but I wouldn't like to be anywhere near it in real life.

    Comment

    • kommisar
      Dark Chancellor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2005
      • 7328

      #47
      Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]

      looks like the deserted city of pripyat

      Comment

      • prefx
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 805

        #48
        Re: I knew not fear until this day [Cool Pictures]



        My impression of this site as taken from its various other images.

        Wish I understood this O_O
        Someone make me a cool siggy?

        Originally posted by MrRubix
        Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
        Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

        Comment

        Working...