For those who miss the gambling hall.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #121
    Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

    Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
    the best way to test the stability of a system is to see how to break it, my dear
    Yes, but there is limits. How am I supposed to solve the issue of multiple emails on proxy servers? Lock the accounts is the best I can do.

    Comment

    • JenovaSephiroth
      pink dragon irl
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 828

      #122
      Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

      Detecting sequentially-numbered emails, temporary email services, etc

      Comment

      • Plan_Bsk81127
        snooches
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2007
        • 6420

        #123
        Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

        Would it be possible to make it so someone could transfer you points?

        Comment

        • 25thhour
          I like max
          • Feb 2007
          • 2922

          #124
          Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

          Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
          Would it be possible to make it so someone could transfer you points?
          Wouldn't that make it way easier to fuck argo over? Because you could just make a ton of accounts on other I.Ps and just transfer the cash over.
          r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

          Comment

          • ~STEELIX~
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2009
            • 6

            #125
            Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

            I think the only way he could do that would be if you submitted a request to him because people would take advantage and make new accounts

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6532

              #126
              Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

              i never got points for sk8r43 or frederick. just saying im recruitin'

              Comment

              • Elite Ninja
                Kawaii Desu
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 4828

                #127
                Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                People would also just find friends who they know wouldnt care for their points and just have the friend give it to them.
                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                Comment

                • Elite Ninja
                  Kawaii Desu
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 4828

                  #128
                  Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                  Originally posted by kmay
                  i never got points for sk8r43 or frederick. just saying im recruitin'
                  Your not the only one .
                  Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                  Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                  Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #129
                    Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                    i got 4 so far 8)

                    Comment

                    • Elite Ninja
                      Kawaii Desu
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 4828

                      #130
                      Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                      Originally posted by kmay
                      i got 4 so far 8)
                      I have Haku, Halogen, WSCB, C@, and ones that said they would join but havent verified yet are ichliebekase, Im Vince, and KeeYooSoon.

                      EDIT: C@ has now registered but I havent gotten points for him. I sent another message to ichlie, KeeYooSoon, and Im Vince telling them to make sure they verify their email but Im Vince is offline so I wont know about him till tomorrow probably and the other two are online right now so I am waiting for their reply.
                      Last edited by Elite Ninja; 01-5-2011, 09:46 PM.
                      Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                      Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                      Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                      Comment

                      • argo15
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2006
                        • 1863

                        #131
                        Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                        Sorry about the recruit not working quite right, I'll fix it in like 15 mins

                        Comment

                        • Elite Ninja
                          Kawaii Desu
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 4828

                          #132
                          Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                          Originally posted by argo15
                          Sorry about the recruit not working quite right, I'll fix it in like 15 mins
                          ok cool . Also ichliebekase said that she didnt get an email. I told her to check her junkmail too but it wasnt there.
                          Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                          Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                          Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                          Comment

                          • iironiic
                            D6 FFR Legacy Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 4342

                            #133
                            Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                            Lol... Game ID 2090 disappeared...

                            Comment

                            • Elite Ninja
                              Kawaii Desu
                              Event Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 4828

                              #134
                              Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                              Originally posted by iironiic
                              Lol... Game ID 2090 disappeared...
                              Same with my Game ID 2116. It happens quite often too. I look at my history and there are a lot of bets of mine that disappeared and they were all just 1 and 2 point bets.

                              EDIT: Also hurray for Plan_B and I reaching over 100 again finally XD.
                              Last edited by Elite Ninja; 01-5-2011, 10:27 PM.
                              Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                              Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                              Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                              Comment

                              • argo15
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 1863

                                #135
                                Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                                It should be fixed for people with one word names, I've centered the problem I just need to look around Google a bit. As for games disappearing, I'll have to look into it, it's kinda hard to re-create XD.

                                I'll verify ichliebekase, but it may be a misspelled email idk.
                                Last edited by argo15; 01-5-2011, 10:26 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...