For those who miss the gambling hall.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 25thhour
    I like max
    • Feb 2007
    • 2922

    #46
    Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

    Wow, some prick won my 91 credit bet now I is broke....
    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6532

      #47
      Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

      lol i just kinda beat all i have all the time and lose it all every time.

      Comment

      • Plan_Bsk81127
        snooches
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2007
        • 6420

        #48
        Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

        turned my 1 point into 6, couldnt get passed that, back at 0. XD

        Comment

        • 25thhour
          I like max
          • Feb 2007
          • 2922

          #49
          Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

          You should get new games like a lottery, or 3 way 33.333333333% chances of winnings etc. And if you can you should add random events which just randomly give you credits.
          r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

          Comment

          • argo15
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2006
            • 1863

            #50
            Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

            Originally posted by 25thhour
            You should get new games like a lottery, or 3 way 33.333333333% chances of winnings etc. And if you can you should add random events which just randomly give you credits.
            I got plans for a lottery which I will do next, It's a unique lottery though

            Comment

            • 25thhour
              I like max
              • Feb 2007
              • 2922

              #51
              Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

              Originally posted by argo15
              I got plans for a lottery which I will do next, It's a unique lottery though

              ohhh, Like how unique? If you lose you must send naked pics of yourself to the winner?
              r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

              Comment

              • flash dualist
                u wot m8?
                • Aug 2007
                • 1225

                #52
                Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                Take my 60 bet!
                Edit: Yay! I have 120 points now! (I wonder who lost 60 points?)
                Edit: Took the 100 point bet from Tarrik and won.
                Last edited by flash dualist; 01-4-2011, 01:42 PM.
                ---C925, overhead---
                My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                Comment

                • argo15
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2006
                  • 1863

                  #53
                  Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                  Originally posted by 25thhour
                  ohhh, Like how unique? If you lose you must send naked pics of yourself to the winner?
                  naked pics of my 18 y/o gf

                  Comment

                  • 25thhour
                    I like max
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 2922

                    #54
                    Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                    Originally posted by argo15
                    naked pics of my 18 y/o gf
                    omnomnom ;P
                    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                    Comment

                    • Plan_Bsk81127
                      snooches
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 6420

                      #55
                      Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                      As you get arrested for sending nudes to a minor. XD

                      Comment

                      • DotKritic
                        Forum User
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2974

                        #56
                        Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                        Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                        As you get arrested for sending nudes to a minor. XD
                        XD

                        FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                        Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                        Comment

                        • DotKritic
                          Forum User
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 2974

                          #57
                          Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                          I don't want to set up another Paypal account...

                          FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                          Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                          Comment

                          • LoneW0lf
                            ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                            • May 2008
                            • 1800

                            #58
                            Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                            some pmv person got all my points.
                            I got bored quick so I put up all my 36. I knew I'd lose.
                            Now i really wish the gambling hall would come back
                            I hate my name.

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #59
                              Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                              Originally posted by DotKritic
                              I don't want to set up another Paypal account...
                              I'll attempt to accept credit cards, I have to see how much it costs.

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6532

                                #60
                                Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                                might make more sense to give 10 points a day... kinda hard to build off of only 1

                                Comment

                                Working...