For those who miss the gambling hall.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 25thhour
    I like max
    • Feb 2007
    • 2922

    #31
    Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

    yey Im over 120+

    Edit take my 94 pt bet
    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6532

      #32
      Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

      are people actually reluctant to take my bets... this isn't real just take them

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #33
        Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

        I'll try and make a Reddit post during more active hours to get more players. Anyone have other advertising suggestions?

        Edit: also I shall work on an "Online Members" count.

        Comment

        • DotKritic
          Forum User
          • Jun 2009
          • 2974

          #34
          Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

          Originally posted by who_cares973
          only 1 account per IP WHAT IS THIS BULL****
          I'll be done in about 1 minute.

          edit: Waiting for the fucking email.

          edit: Waiting...
          Last edited by DotKritic; 01-3-2011, 11:34 PM.

          FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
          Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

          Comment

          • argo15
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2006
            • 1863

            #35
            Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

            You check your junk folder? I'll verify for you but lemme know if you ever receive it.

            Comment

            • DotKritic
              Forum User
              • Jun 2009
              • 2974

              #36
              Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

              Got it.

              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

              Comment

              • DotKritic
                Forum User
                • Jun 2009
                • 2974

                #37
                Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                Thanks, kmay.

                Won 6

                Lost 3

                FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                Comment

                • DotKritic
                  Forum User
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2974

                  #38
                  Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                  All gone. Who won them?

                  FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                  Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                  Comment

                  • argo15
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 1863

                    #39
                    Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                    For those of you who went broke yesterday, remember you get a free point today so try and build back up =)

                    Also, I'm decreasing the initial points to 75.

                    Comment

                    • 25thhour
                      I like max
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 2922

                      #40
                      Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                      I must beat steelix. Rawr. Getting close.
                      r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                      Comment

                      • argo15
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2006
                        • 1863

                        #41
                        Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                        Anyone care to bump my reddit? (^.^)3

                        Comment

                        • 25thhour
                          I like max
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 2922

                          #42
                          Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                          Arggooooo, we can pay with paypal right?
                          Ill buy some credits but you should make the prizes something like a wal-mart gift card or a visa gift I have no gamestop anywhere near my town. ;P
                          r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                          Comment

                          • argo15
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 1863

                            #43
                            Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                            Deal, I'll work on getting walmart in there =p

                            And yes, paypal =)

                            Comment

                            • 25thhour
                              I like max
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 2922

                              #44
                              Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                              Originally posted by argo15
                              Deal, I'll work on getting walmart in there =p

                              And yes, paypal =)

                              Kk, God damn it Ive lost 6 big bets in a row! ffuuuuuu. Got a 91 credit bet in there. Hopefully I win.
                              r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                              Comment

                              • ~STEELIX~
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 6

                                #45
                                Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                                Originally posted by 25thhour
                                I must beat steelix. Rawr. Getting close.
                                I cannot Be BEATEN!
                                Last edited by ~STEELIX~; 01-4-2011, 01:21 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...