For those who miss the gambling hall.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Elite Ninja
    Kawaii Desu
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 4828

    #136
    Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

    Originally posted by argo15
    It should be fixed for people with one word names, I've centered the problem I just need to look around Google a bit. As for games disappearing, I'll have to look into it, it's kinda hard to re-create XD.

    I'll verify ichliebekase, but it may be a misspelled email idk.
    Yah she just PMed me back that she might have mispelt it XD

    EDIT: I am guess the 50 credits I just got was for C@ and ichliebekase right? Just need to get keeyoon and Im Vince now but they are both offline so I will contact them tomorrow. Thanks alot Argo!
    Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
    Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
    Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #137
      Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

      any information about when the games "disappear"? did they appear first? and then disappear later? or just never show up at all and take your points?

      Comment

      • Elite Ninja
        Kawaii Desu
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 4828

        #138
        Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

        Originally posted by argo15
        any information about when the games "disappear"? did they appear first? and then disappear later? or just never show up at all and take your points?
        both. I will place a bet and it will just never appear and another one which just happened now was I placed a 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 5. There were still there and then I saw my 4 disappeared and I thought I lost since I didnt gain any points but my history said no one took the bet or won it.
        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

        Comment

        • Plan_Bsk81127
          snooches
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2007
          • 6420

          #139
          Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

          lol, I just bet 6 5's and 5 were lost off right away to nobody. XD

          Comment

          • argo15
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2006
            • 1863

            #140
            Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

            ok, I think there are a couple things wrong. the placing bet code and and the history is just not displaying things properly. I'm fixing it.

            EDIT: Tried to re-reimburse you some for your loses.

            The fix I have is that the only way a bet goes inactive is when someone presses the "Take" button and has enough points. There must be something in my automatic take code that's doing it.

            Edit: Fixed recruit for everyone.
            Last edited by argo15; 01-5-2011, 11:15 PM.

            Comment

            • Elite Ninja
              Kawaii Desu
              Event Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 4828

              #141
              Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

              Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
              lol, I just bet 6 5's and 5 were lost off right away to nobody. XD
              :/


              I took my 1,2,3, and 5 bets back because I didnt want to randomly lose them like my 4 was.

              EDIT: Someone take the 20 ones I placed
              Last edited by Elite Ninja; 01-5-2011, 10:52 PM.
              Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
              Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
              Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

              Comment

              • argo15
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 1863

                #142
                Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.



                The lottery is now live woo.

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #143
                  Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                  no one here can complain my loss streak keeps getting worse and worse and

                  Comment

                  • Plan_Bsk81127
                    snooches
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 6420

                    #144
                    Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                    Originally posted by kmay
                    no one here can complain my loss streak keeps getting worse and worse and
                    lol, out of the like 20+ bets today I placed only won like 3. XD

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6532

                      #145
                      Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                      2348 26 kmay SK8R43 SK8R43
                      1579 50 kmay iironiic iironiic
                      1520 15 kmay iironiic iironiic
                      1518 10 iironiic kmay iironiic
                      1493 32 kmay Cold Kitten Cold Kitten
                      1492 10 kmay Cold Kitten Cold Kitten
                      1491 10 Cold Kitten kmay Cold Kitten
                      1490 1 kmay Cold Kitten Cold Kitten
                      1489 1 kmay Cold Kitten Cold Kitten

                      Comment

                      • Elite Ninja
                        Kawaii Desu
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 4828

                        #146
                        Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                        first to lottery :3
                        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6532

                          #147
                          Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                          no you weren't i just dont have anything to lotto(?) lol

                          Comment

                          • Elite Ninja
                            Kawaii Desu
                            Event Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 4828

                            #148
                            Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                            Originally posted by kmay
                            no you weren't i just dont have anything to lotto(?) lol
                            ..........so that means I was first lol.
                            Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                            Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                            Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                            Comment

                            • ~STEELIX~
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 6

                              #149
                              Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                              Isnt the lotto the same thing as the 50/50
                              you have the same chances, its just all in a pool...

                              Comment

                              • argo15
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 1863

                                #150
                                Re: For those who miss the gambling hall.

                                Originally posted by ~STEELIX~
                                Isnt the lotto the same thing as the 50/50
                                you have the same chances, its just all in a pool...
                                I don't think it's the same. you do have 50% chance to double, 25% chance to quadruple, but it's not like I can make a game where your more likely to come ahead then lose, or vise verse.
                                Last edited by argo15; 01-6-2011, 10:07 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...