Oops I broke the laws of math.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dore
    caveman pornstar
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 6317

    #211
    Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

    because I could definitely get smart people to magically appear in this particular thread that they don't care about (otherwise they would be in here discussing)

    also intelligence = how many higher level math classes you've taken, and there's no way you can be smart and still in middle/high school with no opportunities to take higher level classes but will be thoroughly capable in a few years
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

    Comment

    • MrRubix
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2026
      • 8340

      #212
      Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

      intelligence has absolutely nothing to do with how many higher level math classes you take, lmao


      I was plenty smart in middle school -- knew calc by 8th/9th grade, and my public school systems blew megacock



      and no you probably couldn't get those people because they don't exist. Most people on this site are stupid. It's just a sad truth.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

      Comment

      • dore
        caveman pornstar
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 6317

        #213
        Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

        i wasn't sarcastic at all
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

        Comment

        • MrRubix
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2026
          • 8340

          #214
          Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

          I'm not talking about knowledge -- I'm talking about the ability to not be an idiot
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

          Comment

          • dore
            caveman pornstar
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 6317

            #215
            Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

            yeah but you're acting like smart people should contribute to smart people threads, as if they should care about everything that resembles intellectual conversation on the internet

            it's easy to not be an idiot and just not speak up about it. idiots just happen to be more vocal
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

            Comment

            • qqwref
              stepmania archaeologist
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 4092

              #216
              Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

              I'm going to take dore's side here. There's another forum I go to whose userbase I'm a lot more familiar with (although in that case being smart isn't looked down upon), and the vast majority of topics are filled with stupid posts, so judging from that you'd think that most people there are really dumb. The thing is that the smart people not only tend to post a lot less in typical chat topics (and a lot less overall) but also don't always make an effort to appear intelligent. The latter effect is probably even more active here. Anyway, the proportion of smart people is significantly higher than it looks, but unless a topic comes along that has some kind of interesting math or argument they usually won't act as smart as they are. There's one guy I know of who pretty much only goes on the forum to flame people, but when he took the TRI52 it pointed to an IQ of ~150.
              Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
              Best SDG: PANTS (86)
              Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

              Comment

              • Bluearrowll
                ⊙▃⊙
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2007
                • 7376

                #217
                Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

                InTeLlIgEnCe Is ObTaInEd By HoW mAnY cUbEs YoU cAn SoLvE iN oNe HoUr

                my god its annoying to type like that.
                1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                FMO AAA Count: 71
                FGO AAA Count: 10

                Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                - I Love You


                An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                beep beep beep beep beep
                beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                beep beep beep beep beep
                - ieatyourlvllol

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #218
                  Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

                  Just for bluearrow

                  I'm GoInG tO tAkE dOrE's SiDe HeRe. ThErE's AnOtHeR fOrUm I gO tO wHoSe UsErBaSe I'm A lOt MoRe FaMiLiA wItH (aLtHoUgH iN tHaT cAsE bEiNg SmArT iSn'T lOoKeD dOwN uPoN), aNd ThE vAsT mAjOrItY oF tOpIcS aRe FiLlEd WiTh StUpId PoStS, sO jUdGiNg FrOm ThAt YoU'd ThInK tHaT mOsT pEoPlE tHeRe ArE rEaLlY dUmB. tHe ThInG iS tHaT tHe SmArT pEoPlE nOt OnLy TeNd To PoSt A lOt LeSs In TyPiCaL cHaT tOpIcS (aNd A lOt LeSs OvErAlL) bUt AlSo DoN't AlWaYs MaKe An EfFoRt To ApPeAr InTeLlIgEnT. tHe LaTtEr EfFeCt Is PrObAbLy EvEn MoRe AcTiVe HeRe. AnYwAy, ThE pRoPoRtIoN oF sMaRt PeOpLe Is SiGnIfIcAnTlY hIgHeR tHaN iT lOoKs, BuT uNlEsS a ToPiC cOmEs AlOnG tHaT hAs SoMe KiNd Of InTeReStInG mAtH oR aRgUmEnT tHeY uSuAlLy WoN't AcT aS sMaRt As ThEy ArE. tHeRe'S oNe GuY i KnOw Of WhO pReTtY mUcH oNlY gOeS oN tHe FoRuM tO fLaMe PeOpLe, BuT wHeN hE tOoK tHe TrI52 iT pOiNtEd To An Iq Of ~150.



                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • MrRubix
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2026
                    • 8340

                    #219
                    Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

                    I KnoQW A Guy Who DOmiNAtes All Yalls ****WS ANd **** And IM PRETTY SURE He OnLy Comes On Here to TRollL And Flame
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                    Comment

                    • qqwref
                      stepmania archaeologist
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 4092

                      #220
                      Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

                      SlIgHtLy WoRsE gOoD cOuNt ThAn DoSsaR's, CoMpArAbLe AvErAgE cOuNt, BuT aMaZiNg BoOcOuNt ImO (wHiCh I tHiNk Is ThE bEsT pArT oF tHiS eNtIrE sCoRe -- ReSiStInG tHe UrGe To MaSh).

                      AnD wItH tHaT, i HaVe OfFiCiAlLy ReAcHeD aVeRaGe RaNk 1.0000 AgAiN wItH fUlL tIeR pOiNtS. nOw I'm PrOb GoNnA gO oFf To KoNg GaMeS aNd Pc GaMeS tO wHoRe oUt To ThEiR mAxEs.


                      FfR DoMiNaTeD
                      Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                      Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                      Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                      Comment

                      • MrRubix
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2026
                        • 8340

                        #221
                        Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

                        DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMINATEEEe(d)
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                        Comment

                        • stargroup
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 974

                          #222
                          Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

                          you guys are all dumb

                          the end
                          (´・ω・`)

                          Comment

                          • leonid
                            I am leonid
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 8080

                            #223
                            Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

                            Listen and be enlightened.



                            Proud member of Team No

                            Comment

                            • MrRubix
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2026
                              • 8340

                              #224
                              Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

                              Stay a while, and listen!
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                              Comment

                              • -zeroSKILL-
                                Fuc Da Police
                                • Jul 2008
                                • 1860

                                #225
                                Re: Oops I broke the laws of math.

                                I was told there would be punch and pie.
                                All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                                15 8's left to AAA
                                Average Rank: 152

                                Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                                God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                                Comment

                                Working...