Do you wear shoes in the house?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #31
    Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

    off topic but

    seems like superfreaks tryna steal my sig theme >=(

    Comment

    • Garquillex
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2005
      • 965

      #32
      Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

      I can't stand shoes. I can't even stand socks. I can walk to my room without walking on rugs though. I have a weird apartment.

      Comment

      • Nightfirecat
        ...back from the dead.
        • Nov 2006
        • 3213

        #33
        Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

        I take my shoes off at the door inside. Unless I'm going to be walking back outside in less than 5 minutes.


        [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

        AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
        Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
        Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

        2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
        1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

        Comment

        • Superfreak04
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Jan 2007
          • 2407

          #34
          Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

          Originally posted by A2P
          off topic but

          seems like superfreaks tryna steal my sig theme >=(
          What?
          rofl

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #35
            Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

            Never

            There's a rug at the entrance of my house and a mat next to the wall where my house alarm is located. Whenever I come home from somewhere and I have to undo the alarm, I shorthop onto the mat, making sure my shoes don't touch the tiles, do the alarm, shorthop back and take my shoes off immediately.

            I tend to do the same at other people's houses. I feel really bad if my shoes ever touch anything other than the carpet or rug at the house entrance.


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • Mollocephalus
              Custom User Title
              • Jul 2009
              • 2608

              #36
              Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

              what's wrong with wearing shoes inside the house bmah

              are you really pulling the cleanliness card

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #37
                Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                In Canada, nobody ever does the shoes-indoors thing. Not that I've met.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Garquillex
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 965

                  #38
                  Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                  When I was at a beachfront hotel in Aruba, everyone would leave their shoes around outside their door. One time at 3am when I was walking around with my friend we saw a couple other kids with plastic bags running down the hotel apartments and taking everyone's shoes/sandals. -.-

                  And the maids don't know what the "Do not disturb" sign means.

                  Comment

                  • OneHandNow
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5305

                    #39
                    Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                    I'm Korean, and our culture says: "Never wear shoes in your house."

                    Comment

                    • trumaestro
                      I don't get no respect
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1332

                      #40
                      Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      In Canada, nobody ever does the shoes-indoors thing. Not that I've met.
                      Truth. Except for my grandparents, but they have designated "indoor shoes" kind of like elementary school.

                      Comment

                      • poochieCREAM
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2008
                        • 480

                        #41
                        Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                        yukk. i never wear shoes in the house, once you enter the door, theres a shoe rack. even all my friends already know to take off their shoes xD
                        but, when im at a friends house who wear their shoes around indoors, i feel like i HAVE to wear them, because walking barefoot would make me feel dirtier

                        and, some of my friends; their carpet is like, covered in dog hair.. and then they walk over it in their shoes/feet. uckkk ive actually vacuumed some peoples houses because it bothered me.
                        im a clean freak, cant take messy/dirty/smelly environments >__<
                        LOVEGENERATION.

                        Comment

                        • albaneenesk8r
                          I Fap For Justice
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1420

                          #42
                          Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                          i leave my shoes on even when i shower :3
                          Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                          FFR retards at their finest. gg
                          My hero
                          Originally posted by 04im
                          u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                          Comment

                          • Syhto
                            BuMP it
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2466

                            #43
                            Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                            it seems like you shoudn't make someone take their shoes off
                            I find all of you that absolutely require no shoes in the house really picky and annoying

                            I just wear mine downstairs and take them off before I go on the carpet, just because it feels more comfortable to not wear shoes. Who the **** really cares about getting the carpet dirty, nothing will happen to it unless you've been hiking in mud and/or snow or something

                            seriously come on
                            Originally posted by ~jrodd
                            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                            Comment

                            • tofurox
                              Them arrows.
                              • May 2006
                              • 2263

                              #44
                              Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                              Yeah, don't wanna get the carpet dirty. Ewww dirt!

                              This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                              Comment

                              • Ghakimx
                                Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 1594

                                #45
                                Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                                That's the exact reason.

                                I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                                Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                                Comment

                                Working...