Do you wear shoes in the house?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #16
    Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

    I've done all sorts of everything. At my parents house, it depends on if I see a pile of shoes near the door, if they are there then I drop off mine if not i keep 'em on. At my current apartment, I almost always drop my shoes off at the door. There are some times where I wear them to my room and then take them off there, but I usually don't wear them for very long while inside. At my old apartment we had a huge problem of people wearing their shoes inside and it just became normal to always wear shoes, even though we did advise people to take theirs off.

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • roundb0x
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2008
      • 533

      #17
      Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

      no

      but i do wear loafers inside during the winter
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
      Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
      The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

      Comment

      • fido123
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 4245

        #18
        Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

        I don't know how people can wear there shoes in their house. It's disgusting and your feat need to breath an get some air.

        Comment

        • qqwref
          stepmania archaeologist
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 4092

          #19
          Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

          Personally I wear shoes inside (but only when I'd gone outside earlier that day, because otherwise I'd have no reason to not be wearing socks, and not if I'm at the house of someone who doesn't wear shoes inside). I honestly don't see the problem with it - my shoes rarely get dirty enough that they track anything visible inside the house. If I can't even see the dirt, I'm not going to worry about it. My socks seem dirtier to me, actually; if it was a hot day or I did a lot of walking my feet tend to get sweaty. If my shoes were really dirty for some reason, I'd probably take them off when I got home.To be honest, though, I don't really care either way; I've just never been in the habit of taking my shoes off, so I don't bother with it.
          Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
          Best SDG: PANTS (86)
          Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

          Comment

          • Izzy
            Snek
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 9195

            #20
            Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

            I wear my shoes all day in the house.

            Comment

            • HoneyMelonCalibrator
              Arrow Theory™
              • Feb 2009
              • 905

              #21
              Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

              No shoes in the house.
              Originally posted by ?
              祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
              諸行無常の響あり。
              娑羅雙樹の花の色、
              盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
              おごれる人も久しからず、
              唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
              たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
              偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

              Comment

              • -Fallen-
                xqsite OG
                • May 2005
                • 2836

                #22
                Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                I walk in shoes everywhere, unless they are dirty which is almost never or wet which in that case I might take them off depending how wet.
                One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                Comment

                • Bill Kaulitz
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 467

                  #23
                  Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                  It's always socks in the winter and bare feet in the summer.


                  ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪


                  Comment

                  • Im Vince
                    Allez Montréal!
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 819

                    #24
                    Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                    I wear my shoes cuz im too lazy to take them off -_-
                    AAAs: 817
                    Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
                    Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

                    Comment

                    • Brycexx
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 438

                      #25
                      Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                      i hardly ever wear shoes.
                      Very Challenging AAA'S
                      Turbulence

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #26
                        Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        I usually don't wear shoes indoors but that's just because I feel more comfortable barefoot. My family doesn't really care at all.
                        once again
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • Bethnee
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 3

                          #27
                          Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                          Hardwood floors. Take my shoes off in my room.

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #28
                            Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                            i dont wear shoes unless i have to. (eg cinemas, tennis, restaurants, pubs)

                            I dont wear shoes outside the house either

                            Comment

                            • BIGEZAY
                              The ShyGuy
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 160

                              #29
                              Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                              some times when i dont wanna get caught sneaking out i bring my shoes down stairs but thats about it

                              or if i get really messed up :]

                              but no i dont wear shoes in the house
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.

                              Comment

                              • Superfreak04
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2407

                                #30
                                Re: Do you wear shoes in the house?

                                I'm wearing them right now. xD

                                Comment

                                Working...