this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TwilightPrincess
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1333

    #46
    Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

    Originally posted by championanwar
    ROFL!!!!
    Also note: Unsigned is spelt both with a lowercase u and an uppercase U

    I don't know if I can bring myself to listen to anymore of this music. :S


    Comment

    • Sgtzombie.
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2009
      • 134

      #47
      Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

      I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.
      Spill it had good beats, shame it's not a continuous stream. failloop.
      So does us da two.

      Major fail on the lyrics, but the tune is catchy, no way this guy made them...

      A GHUT GEES IN DA TRUCK AND HO-MEES IN DA YARD <--- itz lyk a go nowhur widout toast innit.
      BIG, OBNOXIOUS, ORANGE TEXT

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #48
        Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

        Oh God.. I think my cold just got worse... now my nose is running.

        That was.. hilarious. I think the comments you guys made made it even more hilarious. xD
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • Quigly
          nah
          • Jan 2008
          • 3506

          #49
          Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

          Also if you want me to perform at a party please let me know at least a week in advance.
          Guys better make your reservations now before his schedule fills up.
          nah

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #50
            Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

            Haha, wow. This guy is great.
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            • tangomango
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1134

              #51
              Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

              Apparently he improved since he first started.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #52
                Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                Lets step this music for the **** of it. Make him famous and show mainstream how crappy he raps haha. While we're at it, lets pronounce him the next William Hung.

                Comment

                • XblazzedX
                  Cyan
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 55

                  #53
                  Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                  His songs raped my ears...

                  Comment

                  • Gray Fox
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 563

                    #54
                    Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                    Nice find

                    ffrs hip hop genre will now have its meaning.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #55
                      Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                      Originally posted by Gray Fox
                      Nice find

                      ffrs hip hop genre will now have its meaning.
                      I think he'll ruin that too.

                      Comment

                      • StRiKeR75th
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 81

                        #56
                        Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                        If you guys have not listened to "Dress Like a Low Class" you should.
                        It touches the heart deeply.

                        Comment

                        • dore
                          caveman pornstar
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 6317

                          #57
                          Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                          After listening to dress like a low class I have concluded he is a troll.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #58
                            Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                            After I listened to this, I'm ashamed to be Asian...

                            I looked as his myspace page, and I saw he had an AFI layout...with pictures of a bunch of rappers and stuff. I lol'd.

                            Comment

                            • u9hq5yqh
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 94

                              #59
                              Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                              blu better get permissions :P

                              We'll get at least twice as many users as before with his talent on here.

                              Comment

                              • Vote4Nixon
                                Simdeist
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 230

                                #60
                                Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                                I FREESTYLE SO F U

                                I dress like a low class 24/7
                                All the way to 11
                                I'm a low class
                                I'm a low class
                                I...know...that
                                For...a...fact
                                ...How do u re-act
                                I'm a low class
                                So give me a shout
                                I'm a low class
                                In CHINO HILLS
                                That's what makes me different
                                so don't...make fun of me ok
                                Originally posted by championanwar
                                Footbull, you just got PANDAPOP'D!
                                It's Super effective!


                                FFR Widget Songs
                                Wiggers are for wiggers...

                                Comment

                                Working...