this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xx{Midnight}xX
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 8548

    #61
    Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

    Everbody in the club's dieing from this:
    Dieing
    Dieing
    From this.

    Comment

    • User1176756

      #62
      Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

      LOL! That's not rap! That's CRAP!

      Comment

      • adlp
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1758

        #63
        Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

        on a related note:

        Death Arcade's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

        Comment

        • Sgtzombie.
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2009
          • 134

          #64
          Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

          Originally posted by adlp
          But... it always sounds like that.
          BIG, OBNOXIOUS, ORANGE TEXT

          Comment

          • lox.milo.xol
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2009
            • 3

            #65
            Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

            "My name is Derek Eng.
            And I was about six miles down.
            [Garbled words] like my father.
            He no come back.
            I gotta shop at Wal-Mart,
            to save cash."

            Lordy, Lordy. Allelujah, Chunky Peanut Butter!!

            This boy makes me feel confident, chipper, and cheerful. XD
            Because, I know, that no matter how much I think my poetry is substandard and poorly written.
            I. WILL. NEVER. BE. THAT. BAD!


            I vote we exile him to MTV.
            I don't think they've suffered enough.
            Last edited by lox.milo.xol; 02-21-2009, 05:08 AM. Reason: miswrote.

            Comment

            • lox.milo.xol
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2009
              • 3

              #66
              Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

              This is....better. Ego seems bigger though.



              RAP is still a plight upon modern music.
              But at least i'm not bleeding.

              Comment

              • dore
                caveman pornstar
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 6317

                #67
                Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                Originally posted by lox.milo.xol
                RAP is still a plight upon modern music.
                You must listen to bad rap.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                Comment

                Working...