this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phynx
    I'm Forever
    • Mar 2007
    • 3005

    #16
    Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

    Originally posted by Mr. Bob
    Apparently so at the rate mainstream music is going
    Who listens to mainstream anymore? I mean seriously... you nailed it right on the head there, mainstream has dumped off the deep end and is slowly drowning under it's own ignorance to good music... Mainstream is the reason why I hate lyrical music. I only listen to instrumental stuff now
    Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

    Comment

    • vantilburg
      lol internet
      • Feb 2006
      • 545

      #17
      Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

      Good Lord he can't be serious.
      I couldn't pay attention to the rest of the song, I was laughing so hard after 'And when I step up in the (what?), all the shorties know that I got major dough, like I'm a Domino's pizza'


      Originally posted by SaguchiTheCat
      You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this.
      You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks. Environmentalists are good people who care about this planet, unlike you, Squeek.

      Comment

      • dashoe93
        Alphabet Crowd
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2005
        • 2950

        #18
        Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

        I wouldnt even consider that music. It just sounds like someone talking with noises in the back. Plus in one of the other songs, the music just looped since there was an obvious pause before it started over again.

        Comment

        • funmonkey54
          The Chill Keeper
          • Oct 2007
          • 4127

          #19
          Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

          Originally posted by Quigly
          'When I step up in da club, all the shorties know that I got dough. Just like a Domino's
          Pizza.'

          This man is a genius.
          I heard that! I was laughing so hard!

          OH MY GOD!
          This guy sucks so hard. This is hilarious.

          He sounded mentally challenged in G's in the Truck.

          Ups in my Day-z's:
          I heard the beginning and I was like, hey this is not all that bad....
          Then he started singing.
          I near peed my pants in laughter.

          Comment

          • vantilburg
            lol internet
            • Feb 2006
            • 545

            #20
            Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

            We're probably whoring his play count. He's gonna wake up tomorrow and check this and say "HOLY **** I GOT LIEK 80 SONG PLAYS YESTERDAY"

            Edit: Just checked 277 plays today wow we're good.


            Originally posted by SaguchiTheCat
            You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this.
            You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks. Environmentalists are good people who care about this planet, unlike you, Squeek.

            Comment

            • 5.points
              Provy
              • Jan 2008
              • 671

              #21
              Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

              Dress like a low class.

              -_-

              Comment

              • Phynx
                I'm Forever
                • Mar 2007
                • 3005

                #22
                Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                I bet all his friends think he's the best rapper of all the friends they got in their little circle jerk there in CHINO HILLS, California XD
                Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                Comment

                • Flandre Scarlet
                  Death
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 903

                  #23
                  Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                  Originally posted by Phynx
                  Who listens to mainstream anymore? I mean seriously... you nailed it right on the head there, mainstream has dumped off the deep end and is slowly drowning under it's own ignorance to good music... Mainstream is the reason why I hate lyrical music. I only listen to instrumental stuff now
                  100% Agreed.

                  I just listen to stuff people like to step for Stepmania/FFR etc. Though I listen to songs with lyrics from foreign countries, they're way off (of course lol) from the mainstream music here that I believe is really overrated.
                  Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                  Comment

                  • tangomango
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1134

                    #24
                    Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                    Originally posted by vantilburg
                    We're probably whoring his play count. He's gonna wake up tomorrow and check this and say "HOLY **** I GOT LIEK 80 SONG PLAYS YESTERDAY"

                    Edit: Just checked 277 plays today wow we're good.
                    I can't seem to stop playing G's in the Truck, it's just so...xD

                    Comment

                    • funmonkey54
                      The Chill Keeper
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4127

                      #25
                      Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.



                      What I like to call a THANK GOD moment.

                      Comment

                      • Phynx
                        I'm Forever
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 3005

                        #26
                        Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                        Originally posted by tangomango
                        I can't seem to stop playing G's in the Truck, it's just so...xD
                        That's how he's the WTF-Ming of Hip-Hop is cause people listen for a good laugh...
                        Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                        Comment

                        • Mr. Bob
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 687

                          #27
                          Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                          this is why i listen to good music (see avatar)

                          Comment

                          • vantilburg
                            lol internet
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 545

                            #28
                            Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                            This **** is great what are you talking about.
                            There's plenty of comedic potential. Don't tell him the sky's the limit when he sees footprints on the moon.


                            Originally posted by SaguchiTheCat
                            You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this.
                            You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks. Environmentalists are good people who care about this planet, unlike you, Squeek.

                            Comment

                            • x After Dawn x
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1613

                              #29
                              Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                              I've got g's in the truck
                              i've got homies in the yard
                              Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
                              Alcohol make peoples retard.
                              Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
                              Just take nicotine patch lol

                              Comment

                              • ~HentaiXXX~
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 2955

                                #30
                                Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                                Damn it Dawn, I was going to say that.
                                Yeah these are all pretty much AMAZING, I actually came. =D

                                Comment

                                Working...