this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bolth mannn
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2008
    • 2228

    #31
    Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

    lol i thought he said 'i got G's in the truck, i got ponies in the yard' and i was like WTF

    Comment

    • funmonkey54
      The Chill Keeper
      • Oct 2007
      • 4127

      #32
      Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

      Originally posted by KgZ
      wow bad music ive never heard that before

      gimme a break half the **** on newgrounds is just as bad
      I feel the same way. And so, I criticize and rate the stuff on newgrounds with equally poor ratings and suggestions to the artists if they have even a glimmer of hope. He is one of those people who wants to be an artist in music, but doesn't have that natural ability.

      Comment

      • shad0wlord
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 247

        #33
        Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

        And I thought Soulja Boy was bad...

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wD3v1L
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 693

          #34
          Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

          I can't believe no one's asked for this to be stepped yet....

          Oh, and the music is pretty terrible.
          Funny stuff goes in this area right?

          Comment

          • Emeraldas
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2009
            • 70

            #35
            Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

            Zomg....this kid can't rap to save his life. xDDD Wow, I haven't heard anything THIS horrible in a very, very long time. xD

            Wow, his **** doesn't even keep a steady tempo. What is he using, his hands? O.o

            I like the comments just as much too, cause them ppl are OBVIOUSLY tone deaf and don't know **** about music. One person even went so far as to say he was original. Yeah, original if you consider ****ty music a type of genre.

            This just made my day. xD
            This is mah, sigg3h, fear it! =O

            Comment

            • championanwar
              Ask Nuro! x3
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2004
              • 2588

              #36
              Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

              Ive heard worse :P

              Originally posted by aperson
              all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
              aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
              aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
              Click Here

              Comment

              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 8548

                #37
                Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                Originally posted by Zybanthia
                Sure; if the Jonas Brothers are the future of rock, why not, right?
                Seriously laughed so hard I cried. My brother was laughing to.

                Comment

                • OrganisM
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2644

                  #38
                  Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                  Huh, William Hung's brother is tackling hiphop.

                  Originally posted by Derek Eng
                  And it's about time to start my rap career.
                  NOOOOOOO
                  .

                  Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                  "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                  because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                  spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                  changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                  Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                  Originally Posted by
                  MrRubix[link]:
                  "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                  Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                  "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                  Comment

                  • funmonkey54
                    The Chill Keeper
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 4127

                    #39
                    Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                    Originally posted by championanwar
                    Ive heard worse :P
                    And you survived?
                    Give this man a cookie and some immediate medical attention to check for trauma.

                    Comment

                    • musicdemon
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 274

                      #40
                      Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                      ...Or call me Kofi Annan
                      Cuz I'm a running nation
                      That's united, bitch

                      Oh god.
                      Winner of Wargasm's 1 Billion Score Challenge
                      3rd place in badman's 2nd tourney of darkness (beginner's division)


                      Comment

                      • championanwar
                        Ask Nuro! x3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 2588

                        #41
                        Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        And you survived?
                        Give this man a cookie and some immediate medical attention to check for trauma.
                        Originally posted by funmonkey54


                        What I like to call a THANK GOD moment.
                        ROFL!!!!

                        Originally posted by aperson
                        all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                        aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                        aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                        Click Here

                        Comment

                        • Adamaja456
                          Absurd
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 6433

                          #42
                          Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                          Originally posted by Phynx
                          Who listens to mainstream anymore? I mean seriously... you nailed it right on the head there, mainstream has dumped off the deep end and is slowly drowning under it's own ignorance to good music... Mainstream is the reason why I hate lyrical music. I only listen to instrumental stuff now
                          this.
                          mainstream lyrical music has gotten so ****ty i cant stand it.


                          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                          Comment

                          • bluguerrilla
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 3966

                            #43
                            Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                            brb getting permission

                            Comment

                            • musicdemon
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 274

                              #44
                              Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                              No...oh god no....
                              Winner of Wargasm's 1 Billion Score Challenge
                              3rd place in badman's 2nd tourney of darkness (beginner's division)


                              Comment

                              • Vote4Nixon
                                Simdeist
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 230

                                #45
                                Re: this has got to be the worst Myspace artist I've ever heard.

                                brb stepping william hung v2 (hip-hop RMX).

                                My name is Lil G and I rap for free
                                Cuz everyday honies screamin for me
                                Last edited by Vote4Nixon; 02-21-2009, 12:05 AM.
                                Originally posted by championanwar
                                Footbull, you just got PANDAPOP'D!
                                It's Super effective!


                                FFR Widget Songs
                                Wiggers are for wiggers...

                                Comment

                                Working...