Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crashfan3
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 2937

    #46
    Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

    Xeria
    Krystal
    Diana
    Arianne
    Rukaryo
    Chii
    Demon
    Psycho
    Wendy
    Icarus
    Scythe
    Mokushi
    Chipper
    Pirate
    Ice
    Zero

    lol >_<;;
    Those are all names I'd name a ferret.
    I'm a bad person. ;_;
    Last edited by Crashfan3; 09-24-2008, 09:03 AM.

    Comment

    • Kairon
      Still Defiantly Index
      • Nov 2005
      • 377

      #47
      Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

      Oh, now I'm trying to remember what I named my chaos when I played the Sonic Adventure games...

      All I can remember are:

      Chaochi
      Chaome
      Chaoyu
      Chaotic
      Fluffy &
      Stoner


      i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #48
        Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

        Hitler. No. Seriously. Hitler. But, spell it like... Heetlar.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • NeONKIDPrincess
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2008
          • 117

          #49
          Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.
          • awhh! OMG.
            Its a Racoon!


            Call it Roxii.
            Roxii the Racoon.


          I can’t believe that out of more than 499,000,000 sperm, you were the quickest.

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #50
            Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

            The Dude.

            Lebowski.

            Walter Sobchak.
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • Demidetirus
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 1465

              #51
              Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

              Name it something that helps it get into fights. Something like "Shut up" or "Piss off".


              ...Young ones.


              Originally posted by TheGrandInquisitor
              Who is the boss of you? ME! I am the boss of you!

              Comment

              • welsh_girl
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 1366

                #52
                Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                Call it Biscuit.

                Comment

                • [TeRa]
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 9922

                  #53
                  Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                  Originally posted by NeONKIDPrincess
                  • awhh! OMG.
                    Its a Racoon!


                    Call it Roxii.
                    Roxii the Racoon.
                  Yes, it is indeed a raccoon.

                  Comment

                  • foilman8805
                    smoke wheat hail satin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5704

                    #54
                    Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                    You could name one Zig and the other Zag. >_>

                    Comment

                    • All_That_Chaz
                      Supreme Dictator For Life
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 5874

                      #55
                      Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                      Name it Synthlight.
                      Back to "Back to Earth"
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      god dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                      Comment

                      • IAAW
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 3008

                        #56
                        Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                        I would suggest HammyMcSquirrel, but a squirrel it is not.

                        ....call it Marshmallow.

                        Comment

                        • SithCait22
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 1093

                          #57
                          Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                          Adelina?
                          Playing: DJMAX Technika 2
                          Location: Kalahari Resort, Sandusky Ohio
                          Join me?

                          Comment

                          • i love gabba
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 531

                            #58
                            Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                            Schnitzel
                            I'm an Arbre Triste

                            Originally posted by Amputee/bluexoon.com
                            "who won?"
                            "Zaghurim, he won a popn music machine"

                            Comment

                            • phe0nixblade
                              Praise the sun mofo
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 4281

                              #59
                              Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                              No idea for the female name, but my friend has a male and female ferret(who's name I forget sorry hehe) and the male is named Horatio. If you need help for the male name then there's my 2 cents.

                              Comment

                              • MrMagic5239
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 4096

                                #60
                                Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                                Giving FFR the option to name your pet is getting nowhere

                                Just give it a name and get it over with lol
                                ~Grand Chase Stats~
                                Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                                Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                                Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                                Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                                Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
                                Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                                Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
                                Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                                Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                                Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
                                Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                                Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
                                Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                                Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
                                Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

                                Comment

                                Working...