Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phynx
    I'm Forever
    • Mar 2007
    • 3005

    #16
    Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

    Phynx is a rather fitting name for a creature like a ferret.
    Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

    Comment

    • mnnicol
      U mirin'?
      • Jun 2007
      • 4262

      #17
      Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

      Love nips?

      Nipple
      - Retired Stepman
      - I lift things up and put them down

      Comment

      • MrMagic5239
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2007
        • 4096

        #18
        Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

        Name it Famouz, because I just AAAed it hehe
        ~Grand Chase Stats~
        Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
        Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
        Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
        Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
        Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
        Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
        Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
        Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

        Comment

        • flipsta_lombax
          Lombax Connoisseur
          • May 2006
          • 2556

          #19
          Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

          One word: Romsca.

          If you don't get it, don't say anything. ;] Perfect name for your new baby.
          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

          Comment

          • Kairon
            Still Defiantly Index
            • Nov 2005
            • 377

            #20
            Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

            When I saw the thread title I thought it was an actual baby, and so when I saw the pic the first thought I had was "Wow, that's a hairy baby" and then I realized "Oh, it's a ferret."

            Anyway, here's some winner names:

            Pickles
            Jesus
            Squeekums
            Homsar
            Chocadoobie
            Popsy
            Bruce
            Nibbles
            Alfonzo
            A Can Of Beans
            Wernstrom
            Taco
            Levitra
            Al K. Holic
            Teapot
            Pooper
            Elena
            Harpo
            Mrs. Dundershmear
            Coco
            Nut
            Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
            Caramel
            Kairon
            Scissornuts
            Ferret
            Flur
            Bubblenuts
            Conker
            Pebble
            Billy Joe-Bob
            Cranky
            and
            Guildenstern

            ...

            I haven't slept in 32 hours, so yeah...


            i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

            Comment

            • ^Black_wolf^
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2008
              • 14

              #21
              Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

              How about Cherish?

              Comment

              • DarkbearX
                Shimose
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 1995

                #22
                Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                It's just a ferret. It doesn't need a fancy name.
                Last edited by DarkbearX; 09-23-2008, 11:33 PM.
                im gay
                SRL Page
                Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                Comment

                • Tater Tot
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 582

                  #23
                  Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                  Awwwww man..... Phynx stole my idea. Therefore, in order to counter it, I will give you a reason to name your baby after me. If she ever gets into your homework and shreds it, you can tell everyone your Tater Tot did it. Everyone will be like WTF?

                  I love the Redwall series btw, unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on all of them to read. Name your boy Brian.


                  All images are links, click one and have fun!

                  Comment

                  • x After Dawn x
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1613

                    #24
                    Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                    Call her Secksy. Your friends will think you're weird.
                    Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
                    Alcohol make peoples retard.
                    Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
                    Just take nicotine patch lol

                    Comment

                    • BlazeDrag414
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 89

                      #25
                      Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                      Name it Oreo =D.

                      Comment

                      • MystictheHedgehog
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 699

                        #26
                        Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                        I kinda like Foils idea at Blackflag. Sounds awesome to me.

                        Sorry, I'm not creative right now, that's my only idea.
                        Originally posted by Jerry DB
                        how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

                        Comment

                        • Zageron
                          Zageron E. Tazaterra
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 6592

                          #27
                          Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                          Pretty "Green Onions"
                          Szamar
                          Chlorophyll
                          Hammy
                          Lovely Lovely Lovely

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #28
                            Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                            Would you rather name your ferret like a human child or like a pet?
                            I mean, you know, like, you'd never name a human "Pretty" or "Domino".
                            There's also the option of completely made-up names...
                            But, yeah, with that question answered... Well, then we will be more likely to suggest a name you like.

                            P.S. Romsca is a neat name and a good literary reference... Oh, and ferrets are awesome.

                            Comment

                            • flipsta_lombax
                              Lombax Connoisseur
                              • May 2006
                              • 2556

                              #29
                              Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                              Just because this is FFR doesn't mean we call it something relating to the game. Unless the lot of people in here never take anything seriously anymore, lol.

                              It would be nice to see someone come up with an original, genuine name here. If I see more FFR terminology/songs or sexual-related names being used, for God sakes grow up, k thnx. The guy asks for help, not proof of FFR's mental simplicity.

                              RomscaMcFerret sounds appealing btw. :P
                              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                              Comment

                              • Zageron
                                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                                FFR Administrator
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 6592

                                #30
                                Re: Community, I summon thee to name my baby.

                                Ms. Flipsta

                                Comment

                                Working...